Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4865687 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
6B9BKK3
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Ogbeni u are not mandated to give anyone a kobo unless at your discretion. Don't allow anyone to blackmail you with stinginess or insults. If you lost out on the pfp no one will look your way. Enjoy your cash. Those condemning you would probably change to alternate monikers if they won. We are here to share bet codes not to share money like Santa

How many people have offered to help the guy who posted this B949EQZQSEPSZS-1680715 ? But if it came out green people will beg for funds and money like he owes anyone. He is somewhere gnashing his teeth alone depending on the size of his pocket. Once again don't burge sad

You've said it all

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
jrupa:
It simply means Accumulation or for easy understanding "Alabi Come Collect Again"

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sirwilson(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
6BB3RG7
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jrupa(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
I just dea scared of playing the games I dea see here today.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Addme:
No.......the options are not completely there.He was refering to Chain bets that allow you to pick different options on just 1 game.The type the person he quoted always play( Fouls, Corner, Goals etc) as one.That type of bets are updated 1 or 2hrs before the match.
Always try to understand the questions before you mock people.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Ogbeni u are not mandated to give anyone a kobo unless at your discretion. Don't allow anyone to blackmail you with stinginess or insults. If you lost out on the pfp no one will look your way. Enjoy your cash. Those condemning you would probably change to alternate monikers if they won. We are here to share bet codes not to share money like Santa

How many people have offered to help the guy who posted this B949EQZQSEPSZS-1680715 ? But if it came out green people will beg for funds and money like he owes anyone. He is somewhere gnashing his teeth alone depending on the size of his pocket. Once again don't burge sad
Noted Baba... cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
oyikocho:

1,015 odds....100k plus

6B5P2K5 check it out

Guy u forecast dis slip abi na just try your luck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by soluution(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
DAILY DOUBLES
Arsenal FC - Chelsea FC
Over 9.5 corners @ 1.55

Union Deportiva Las Palmas - CF Valencia
Over 8.5 Corners @ 1.50

Juventus Turin - FC Torino
Under 12.5 corners @ 1.22

Odds:2.84
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by walebizz(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
no ballon'd'or pass this one

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by walebizz(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Booking number 6BBCL83 found.
Selections added to the betslip

3317 Copa del Rey
Las Palmas UD - Valencia
Over HT(0.5) 1.22

1499 Coppa Italia
Juventus - Torino
Over HT(0.5) 1.30

6722 Premier League
Arsenal - Chelsea
Over HT(0.5) 1.30

8736 Primeira Liga
Benfica Lisbon - Sporting CP
Over HT(0.5) 1.38

8732 Primeira Liga
Boavista FC - Sporting Braga
X2 1.23

8735 Primeira Liga
Rio Ave FC - FC Pacos Ferreira
Under HT(0.5) 2.52

RESET 100 ₦ 500 ₦ 1000 ₦ 2500 ₦ Multiple
Odd 8.82
Amount ₦
Bonus 220.48 ₦
Potential winning 2,425.29 ₦
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Realitycheck007(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
just follow the withdrawal process, it's direct and fast, 15-20mins
Yea done. thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NJPot(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Happy new year all. On the first of January this year, as I was drinking 2 cans of guilder to celebrate the new year, I got an inspiration. I assume that the inspiration came from God because I have been praying and wishing to be a billionaire by 2020. This inspiration, when I finally reveal it to everyone, will bring the end to virtual soccer. It also works in real soccer, but virtual is faster in generating returns because you can bet for over 300 times in a day. From my calculations, I can make more than 1 million naira every day. I can also make more than 10 million naira every day from virtual soccer if I employ 10 or more people to play as I play. I can equally make 100 million naira if I employ more. But this would be a big blow on the bookies and they may stop virtual soccer soon. Because of this, I will manage about 500k a day and build my bank account untill it gets to a billion naira. I would start tomorrow to hit them starting from playing 150 naira. But would upgrade to 1000 then to 10000 and finally to 100000 naira. I am very surprised that no one else has discovered this secret. I have browsed all sites looking for how to get little money as small as 30 naira gain from each match but to no avail. Just stay tuned. I won't sell this info. I will give it free and if possible will dash alot of you guys big loads of cash after milking the bookies dry. Stay tuned.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
NJPot:
Happy new year all. On the first of January this year, as I was drinking 2 cans of guilder to celebrate the new year, I got an inspiration. I assume that the inspiration came from God because I have been praying and wishing to be a billionaire by 2020. This inspiration, when I finally reveal it to everyone, will bring the end to virtual soccer. It also works in real soccer, but virtual is faster in generating returns because you can bet for over 300 times in a day. From my calculations, I can make more than 1 million naira every day. I can also make more than 10 million naira every day from virtual soccer if I employ 10 or more people to play as I play. I can equally make 100 million naira if I employ more. But this would be a big blow on the bookies and they may stop virtual soccer soon. Because of this, I will manage about 500k a day and build my bank account untill it gets to a billion naira. I would start tomorrow to hit them starting from playing 150 naira. But would upgrade to 1000 then to 10000 and finally to 100000 naira. I am very surprised that no one else has discovered this secret. I have browsed all sites looking for how to get little money as small as 30 naira gain from each match but to no avail. Just stay tuned. I won't sell this info. I will give it free and if possible will dash alot of you guys big loads of cash after milking the bookies dry. Stay tuned.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ogasmallie: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=NJPot post=63863037]Happy new year all. On the first of January this year, as I was drinking 2 cans of guilder to celebrate the new year, I got an inspiration. I assume that the inspiration came from God because I have been praying and wishing to be a billionaire by 2020. This inspiration, when I finally reveal it to everyone, will bring the end to virtual soccer. It also works in real soccer, but virtual is faster in generating returns because you can bet for over 300 times in a day. From my calculations, I can make more than 1 million naira every day. I can also make more than 10 million naira every day from virtual soccer if I employ 10 or more people to play as I play. I can equally make 100 million naira if I employ more. But this would be a big blow on the bookies and they may stop virtual soccer soon. Because of this, I will manage about 500k a day and build my bank account untill it gets to a billion naira. bro i like ur spirit but no come carry ur package scam enter 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spacks(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chukason1:

If Only Wishes Were Horses
beggers will ride... Lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
NJPot:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rukz: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lhimeet:

What do you mean by he tagged the wrong person?...If I have it,I will definitely give...Or you think I don't have my own problems too? angry
Sorry baba, Dont be upset.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by valazino(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Livebet

Apollon vs ael limassol home win

paphos vs o. nicosia home win

total odds 3.5

Good luck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldfeets: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
6BBHHHF

Chelsea has always received a red card in their last three meetings against Arsenal.

Today may not be different.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
NJPot:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by stacyadams: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
benfica vs sporting over 2.5 goals odd..2.08 grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DagashSamson: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
03.01.18 @ 8:00 pm

Spain - Copa del Rey = SD Formentera - Alaves

AWAY WIN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Damfostopper(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
NJPot:
after effect of the remaining alcohol in ur system

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Damfostopper:
after effect of the remaining alcohol in ur system
hahhahaahahahhaah una no go kill person
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by That3: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
NJPot:
All these inspirations after only two cans of Guilder?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Coldfeets:
6BBHHHF

Chelsea has always received a red card in their last three meetings against Arsenal.

go and collect loan and stake on it now hahahahahhahahaha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kings1930(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
NJPot:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Coldfeets:
6BBHHHF

And today may be differentgrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnstar(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Una don start dis new year again

Na wao
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by borntoexcel2000(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57