Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4865990 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
bro how much have you made today from punting...or let me rephrase, how much do you make everyday from punting..smh
I'm not a WANNABE like you Bro

I'm not rich pls grin cheesy

How will a rich man like you be asking me this kinda question?

Atleast you're making your million

grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 12:16pm On May 29, 2018
Amabeast:
From my point of view, all this is just a simple misunderstanding, no scammer will go through the stress of trying to clear his name like what Alex is doing. He would have deactivated a long time ago if he was anything close to a scammer. The only thing I will blame him for is his carelessness of funding people twice and not properly documenting those he has already funded and also leaving this late when majority has already concluded that you are a scammer. You should have tried to clear your name from the very beginning, now see how it has escalated. I personally think that he is not a scammer. And a word of advice to alextaiwo,

Just because you have a good heart doesn't mean everyone does. Anything involving money always try to document proofs for future eventualities...

He is a foolish scammer

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 29, 2018
buklarbest:
How can one believe the numbers on this list are real when some of the people you funded no fit see there acct No on it..... you funded me also but I still can't find my acct details on that ur yeye list...

Make Una just free this guy...

Na wao for you people.
How can someone satisfy you people sef?

There are two list provided.
The account numbers list and the screenshots.

Go and check out the screenshots.
Your name is probably there.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:18pm On May 29, 2018
Lhimeet:

I'm not a WANNABE like you Bro

I'm not rich pls grin cheesy

How will a rich man like you be asking me this kinda question?

Atleast you're making your million

grin grin grin
ok.. So SHUT DA FVCK UP HOMIe

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
WANNABE... Gerrout!

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godmademan(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2018
salenco1:
76ZV9XD Try ur luck. Starts by 1pm
breast and ayacucho ==1x
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 12:22pm On May 29, 2018
I hope this alexistaiwo issue can be resolved soonest. I suggest he answers these questions so that there will be a breakthrough in this funding fiasco

How much was given to you to fund?
How many people did you fund?
How many people were funded more than once?
Did you disburse all the money given to you to fund?
Did you use part of the money for personal need?

I guess if these questions are answered genuinely, then we would all know where the problem is

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Thank you for this question
Though it was an error on my part.

Some of those who received excess even came here to confess that an error was made.

Absolutely no one here implored any of those funded twice to return the excess.

I even pleaded with some who received twice to send the excess to some people not funded yet at the time.

None of our FBI here said anything.
Hypocrites.

I just want this issue to be long forgotten. Dragging it every time dosen't benefit anyone.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2018
nini1:
Booking number 76Z8TNX found. Selections added to the betslip 2777 International Friendly Games Peru - Scotland Over Away(0.5) 2.23 1582 International Friendly Games Austria - Russia Over Away(0.5) 1.45 1581 International Friendly Games Panama - Northern Ireland Over Away(0.5) 1.58 1613 International Friendly Games England - Nigeria Over Away(0.5) 2.00 1615 International Friendly Games Belgium - Portugal Over Away(0.5) 1.53 1610 International Friendly Games Romania - Chile Over Away(0.5) 1.24 1569 International Friendly Games Japan - Ghana Over Away(0.5) 1.54 RESET 100 ₦ 500 ₦ 1000 ₦ 2500 ₦ Multiple Odd 29.85
Nice. Can U Help Merge It Wit Mine Then Quote Me Wit Code, Please? . . %% 76ZG5JT %% . Grateful.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2018
Drama drama drama Smh

Of all the issues, na tissuepaper own make me laugh pass. Do you have attention issues? Or low self esteem? Lol work on yourself man. Am saying this cos its a cliche, it has happened before.

To the dude supporting him, tsk tsk you don't know this guy, he's just going to test run it like forever Lol

Thank God you weren't the one that discovered CS+ scorer option, you'd test run it for some time, innobets and likes for still dey their 'thousandnaire' status

Thank God.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
That's was how u kept posting your winnings the other time and I mentioned you to share your games just the way Chewbacca does but you just want to be asslicked.. You're just too stupid aswear.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
That's was how u kept posting your winnings the other time and I mentioned you to share your games just the way Chewbacca does but you just want to be asslicked.. You're just too stupid aswear.
Leave the WANNABE

He thinks everybody would asslick him
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 29, 2018
Betnomore:
I hope this alexistaiwo issue can be resolved soonest. I suggest he answers these questions so that there will be a breakthrough in this funding fiasco

How much was given to you to fund?
How many people did you fund?
How many people were funded more than once?
Did you disburse all the money given to you to fund?
Did you use part of the money for personal need?

I guess if these questions are answered genuinely, then we would all know where the problem is

89 different accounts (including those who received twice)
Unaccounted..
Disbursed 95k.
Not at all.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by richycasidy(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2018
zuraking:
We are still waiting for who to unlock this game

Dinamo brest 3 - 1
Kongsvinger 0 - 0
Mathematically speaking this is the correct score assuming your source is right
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2018
BUGOFF:

Nice.
Can U Help Merge It Wit Mine Then Quote Me Wit Code, Please?
%% 76ZG5JT %%
Grateful.
Baba your phone number end with 37 abi? Na you be chukzylee?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by George28(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2018
Lhimeet:

WANNABE... Gerrout!

Wehdone Mr BEer

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 12:29pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

100k 89 different accounts (including those who received twice) Unaccounted.. Disbursed 95k. Not at all.
Why do you like lying

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 29, 2018
Public Announcement!!!

Esthy96 was banned by antibot until 31st. You can reach him thru PMs

Here is his game

76YX6LQ
Single game of 8odds,
Who ever benefits from this pick should remember to bless him.

Remember, not fixed but with high probability of winning.
Stake what u can afford to lose

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 12:29pm On May 29, 2018
God bless you for those answers. With the answers given, it shows only 11 persons were not funded. If 95k was disbursed that means no more than 6 people were funded twice. Therefore, what happened to the 5k balance. Please if you were not funded, kindly quote me so that we can be sure that it's only 11 people that were not funded. Thanks

alexistaiwo:

Unaccounted..
Disbursed 95k.
Not at all.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

100k 89 different accounts (including those who received twice) Unaccounted.. Disbursed 95k. Not at all.
what happens to me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Chief chief.

Naso my life be oo. I dey like give out the little i have to open doors for more blessings

Your own go come but no be today abeg

See as you use style push me go brt lane...

sad

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
Betnomore:
God bless you for those answers. With the answers given, it shows only 11 persons were not funded. If 95k was disbursed that means no more than 6 people were funded twice. Therefore, what happened to the 5k balance. Please if you were not funded, kindly quote me so that we can be sure that it's only 11 people that were not funded. Thanks

I was not funded and I made the list
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
George28:

Wehdone Mr BEer
You say? angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
vampire2020:
mentor mentor,this one you remembered your student today,hope all is well grin

All is well..

Na you forget me Na..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by zuraking(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
richycasidy:

Dinamo brest 3 - 1
Kongsvinger 0 - 0
Mathematically speaking this is the correct score assuming your source is right
you are right

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Unaccounted..
Disbursed 98k.
Not at all.

This is more like it. Untangle yourself rather than taking all the shots.

If this is true, these guys would still be on this thread hurling insults at this guy with no conscience. You guys worst than the devil.

Was never on the list tho but love to see this settled once and for all, its taking forever.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:31pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
my apologies bro..i have this thread's best interest at heart that is why i want to be at least 90percent sure of a technique before dishing it out
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2018
Betnomore:

I wasn't funded.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Unaccounted..
Disbursed 95k.
Not at all.

What happened to the remaining 11? 89 persons 95k don go abi?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 29, 2018
tooawesome:

Huh? undecided I forgot that y'all are also stupíd.
No time to exchange words bro im a very busy person...But before you use the word "Poor" on someone think twice about it...Poor conotes many things. * You can be poor spiritually,financially,physically,mentally and otherwise. So next time you are pushed to use the word, take a look at yourself...cause for you to support a known scammer is poverty of the mind...for you to quote me is poverty of the soul and for you to read this is poverty of the spirit....Ah! E don start again where's my drugs

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2018
Betnomore:

I wasn't funded
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 12:33pm On May 29, 2018
We can all monitor those that were not funded now as I asked those affected to quote me. Let us all be civil as we try to solve this case once and for all. God bless us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.