Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4865018 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
promisious:

Please where to find this flex in sporty bet
once u select games u will see it but if u are using java phone, is possible u will not see it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Chukason1:

What are you insinuating ?? ...... What about the importation scams here on nairaland??

I am talking about the ponzi schemes. The nuclear fission in the telegram group promoted ponzi schemes. I don't know if she's same as industrialchemi though there is a strong similarity in their written expression.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
fashrola:

Thx for taking out time to explain this to me... I've been finally paid after much arguments

you are welcome.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
ajistai2003:
Abeg Shey make I cash out abi make I still believe in Uruguay?

I hope you didn’t cash out. I played “similar” game but I didn’t stake high
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
BUGOFF:
Is It The Flex Thing? Congrats In Advance
yes. Assuming Portugal go score at first half, i for don collect the money now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
ebony111:
Fingers cross
oga come nd fund my sportybet with small change wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
yehmy:
Rushmore you on whatsapp?
No Sir,I ran away for two years now. But I'm on telegram.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
yehmy:
oga come nd fund my sportybet with small change wink
if i win ba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Rushmore:

try dt corner thing on 1xbet accumulate all remaining round16 world cup game stake 100naira i want to check something abt dt option

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
douchesnozzle:

I was almost defrauded by that so-called fake moniker. was almost sending money via bitcoin before someone here called our attention to the moniker. From the mails we exchanged, am finding it difficult not to connect the scammer with the real goldenval. The email, bigmoneygoldenval@gmail.com name on email was Valentine Baleonwu and writing style were exactly like his. I don't want to draw a conclusion here cos I know how clever scammers can be sometimes. But with this latest bursting of industrialchemi and also knowing the close connection between this two, am finding it difficult not to believe that goldenval knows a lot about that scamming moniker.

spot on..... I can relate cos i received a pm too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by brandable: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
They
only tell you what they want you to know. goldenval himself is not clean. He's busy promoting hyip & pyramid schemes all over the internet & he's been doing that long time ago. If you have time, check his activities on the internet. Its easy for anybody to use one business to cover his dirty deals.

This is Nigeria, they have same thing in common!

Scammers are very quick to quote imaginary figure, sounds aggressive each time you confront them with facts and result to the use of abuse, they love to act generous & sound innocent on a normal day.
Bro hope you have proof to all this accusation like how you did to that Industrialchemi lady, we'll be patiently waiting for it.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
ebony111:
if i win ba
any1 u choose b4 or after
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
johnpablo541:

you are welcome.

Bro they refused to send sms for acct confirmation during withdrawal on xbet, what can I do
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
ebony111:
once u select games u will see it but if u are using java phone, is possible u will not see it.

Seen.thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Rushmore:

to play corner from all 4 corner of d pitch No,

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
yehmy:
You all are disturbing yourselves about industrialchemi just take her case up thank God she wants to travel abroad find out the embassy tweet them details or submit her scam activities details, file petition against her and Ruin her Godamn life 4 Good.

That way, she gets a taste of her own bitter medicine

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
yehmy:
any1 u choose b4 or after
yes, but tennis on Monday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Chisos! Chisos

Antispam well done.

I nor go try am again

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
promisious:

Seen.thanks
OK. if u book, mention me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
oluwasoft:
...she started bargaining, i told her i want sex, we agreed for 3k after lots of bargaining, she pulled my short and brought my dick out meanwhile theres a guy close to us, i think he was telling the stripper that she should tell me if i’m game, he can pay me 100k so tis stupid striper told me and i told her not to tell me that shit again, so she continued rubbing my dick next thing this guy joined in rubbing my dick too like WTF, i got mad i stood up, i didn’t want to cause a scene so i told the babe we should find another seat, we got a single chair close to the toilet, she was giving me head......

Tales from Ashewo Beer Parlour Thread

The bolded gat laughing like madt

cheesy grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Bro they refused to send sms for acct confirmation during withdrawal on xbet, what can I do

You verified your number on 1xbet.
In the past the code used to come but these days i do not recieve it.
What you do is you request a call back from 1xbet and they will call you on phone. But you have to confirm you voters card id number.(if you added it to your account). Then they will tell you the code
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
ebony111:
yes, but tennis on Monday
No probs just mail or whatsapp me, number on my Signature
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dasrackhor(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Exposure Day... before it was Alexistaiwo now its Industrialchemi and Goldenval. #Hmmmmmmm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
yehmy:
try dt corner thing on 1xbet accumulate all remaining round16 world cup game stake 100naira i want to check something abt dt option
Ok Sir. Oh...I actually did that before now sef. grin
But not all of them have that option oo

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
My use this one to recover, i no fit dey deposit everytime. I go swear for all this 3matches if at least one no prove over 1.5 both halve.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
ebony111:
yes. Assuming Portugal go score at first half, i for don collect the money now
U Dey Try. Na To Find High Odds. Ur Last Pic, How Many Games Did U Play And How Many Was To Come? I Mean The Long Acca
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by darkenkach(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Zfgd97qy (bet9ja) play and be merry.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Rushmore:

Ok Sir. Oh...I actually did that before now sef. grin
But not all of them have that option oo
Do 4 dose dt have, i think dt option is a glitch i watch portugal match nd seems i could recall corner was taken frm all angle

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
yehmy:
Sporty Get Am?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
BUGOFF:
U Dey Try. Na To Find High Odds. Ur Last Pic, How Many Games Did U Play And How Many Was To Come? I Mean The Long Acca
1 don come, 1lost, i need 5 now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
BUGOFF:
Sporty Get Am?
only 1xbet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Viking007:
[/b]
You're probably going to be the only person who has been able to provide concrete evidence to back up his claim(s). Others just come here, make noise & disappear when asked for proof.

Now that you've successfully exposed that lady, can you please give us evidence on goldenval's fraudulent activities? Forget about anyone coming to attack you. Please post your proof of goldenval's fraudulent gigs or how he defrauded people. Do take your time, it mustn't be today. Once again well done! cheesy I will like to fund your account with a token i.e if you need it.
God bless you for this, I really applaud the effort he put into bringing up those evidence against Industrialchemi. Let him also expose goldenval fraudulent activities too and let's all know, who is who.

Everybody just coming out and pointing accusing fingers at goldenval. Please expose goldenval secret scam schemes too.

Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)