Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4856960 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2018
spine:

you are very right, however you need to know some teams have no trouble with shamelessness

my list....... Roma, dortmund,inter ,Ac milan, basel recently, Ajax, urawa red diamonds,Porto and a few others

all teams fail sometimes, but these ones are infamous for shameful disappointment given their resources.

i am circumspect when picking straight wins for these lot. all the stars have to align for me to do so.
however you have a point luck is still a key factor
Everyone seem to be putting up a black list lol!
Urewa red are the worst in your list. Those guys are as unstable as Nigeria's economy!

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

I swear bro... And on top am I come dey greedy..

I still win small... Sha .... angry angry
Congrats bro, just be humble so that Alabi won't subtly humble u. In this business, nobody sabi pass, we just dey try our luck.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bountyhunter: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2018
TissuePaper:
Froosevelt doesn't have to explain anything to you, I swerved out of my comfort zone last week and got burnt in the process... The reason why I did that was because I couldn't continue with that way of life, inplays are more complicated than you think, you would be high on cash this moment and the next you're down to square one... The dread alone is enough to kill an infant especially if you're a high staker like me.

Don't you see the drivers of the Mercedes and Lamborghini's, the customers of expensive fast food restaurants like Genesis and the likes? ..don't you see the look on their faces, they are satisfied, they are at peace.. Can a punter ever have that feeling..?

Don't you want to take a stroll in the park enjoying the scenery knowing that your riches and wealth are safe and assured ...and not dependent on a volatile source? Don't you?

Don't you want all this to end!!!

Keep me out of your mentions henceforth
Shitt hold on, you coldplayy? Wait is it the dutching comment or the uppercut that's making you mad
You see me complaining? I smile all the time especially when I think about having an edge over the bookies cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Boydehot: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2018
guy pls help this keep appearing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2018
Rushmore:
Na your mouth go put you for trouble! Lol!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2018
Gody05:
Congrats bro, just be humble so that Alabi won't subtly humble u. In this business, nobody sabi pass, we just dey try our luck.
I knew your previous post was to mock her. But you ended up mocking God.. Instead of you to forecast hard to win your bet, you are busy having restless night monitoring her games..

Only a stupid punter will think he/she will win everyday.. The most important thing is the profit you made.

Being humble or not has nothing to do with winning or losing a bet.You don't have to pour your frustration on others... Betting is neither a job or do or die.

Quit if you think the kitchen is too hot for you.. This una jealousy, bitterness and wailing is getting too much. Gambling is not for everybody

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Rushmore:

I think I staked on them to win and over 3.5,na only the game come spoil one of my sweet accu.
cry
Omo, that Roma will never smell any trophy again ijn amen Lol. To think they were even leading two goals and I was already celebrating still breaks my heart. If I should start counting my one game syndromes, I would ve been a millionaire just like many other punters too here. Alabi na bastard!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2018
olasneh1109:

Nice picks. Kindly help with the code
SmilingMary:

Booking code Gee
Code : 1G8BN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2018
TissuePaper:
Froosevelt doesn't have to explain anything to you, I swerved out of my comfort zone last week and got burnt in the process... The reason why I did that was because I couldn't continue with that way of life, inplays are more complicated than you think, you would be high on cash this moment and the next you're down to square one... The dread alone is enough to kill an infant especially if you're a high staker like me.

Don't you see the drivers of the Mercedes and Lamborghini's, the customers of expensive fast food restaurants like Genesis and the likes? ..don't you see the look on their faces, they are satisfied, they are at peace.. Can a punter ever have that feeling..?

Don't you want to take a stroll in the park enjoying the scenery knowing that your riches and wealth are safe and assured ...and not dependent on a volatile source? Don't you?

Fam! take it Easy and cool things will fall in place cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2018
TissuePaper:

Some people's lives are so messed up that they think gambling is the only way out..

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

I knew your previous post was to mock her. But you ended up mocking God.. Instead of you to forecast hard to win your bet, you are busy having restless night monitoring her games..

Only a stupid punter will think he/she will win everyday.. The most important thing is the profit you made.

Being humble or not has nothing to do with winning or losing a bet.You don't have to pour your frustration on others... Betting is neither a job or do or die.

Quit if you think the kitchen is too hot for you.. This una jealousy, bitterness and wailing is getting too much. Gambling is not for everybody
Can we not fight here today? Please cry

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2018
Z6YQLTCV

10 MINUTES CORNER - YES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2018
Gody05:
Omo, that Roma will never smell any trophy again ijn amen Lol. To think they were even leading two goals and I was already celebrating still breaks my heart. If I should start counting my one game syndromes, I would ve been a millionaire just like many other punters too here. Alabi na bastard!
Lmao!
Two weeks back,I thought I was finally close to grabbing my first million from sportybet. As a matter of fact,I was already compiling a list of people on this thread I would send some of the winnings to as a 'thank you for posting game tips' only for one clownish team to spoil the bet!!!
I just laughed it off (like I always do) and moved on.
Sometimes,the closer one gets to his/her dreams, the farther it drifts into the dark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4751753/fun-time-name-english-word

You need to check this thread if your spirit is low and you just need something to bright it up cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Rushmore:

Can we not fight here today? Please cry
No no fight...Today is a good day.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by itoski(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2018
Who can direct me where I can see the pfp table?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Machinemayana:
sorry any idea when am likely to be paid??
bro have they paid?

Cus i ask for withdrawal yesterday and have been paid
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

[s]

Quit if you is getting too much. Gambling is not for everybody
[/s]Chai! its now obvious this ur stupidity is hereditary, you cant even comprehend simple and subtle message, all you do is bark, bark, bark and bark all day like a rabid dog whose brain has been devoured by vultures. I don't need to explain the motive behind that message because u won't still comprehend it. Yeah, go ahead and check my posts to see if I had dropped my details for crumbs because that's what u were programmed for and do best. Motherf*cker!!

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2018
yehmy:
https://www.nairaland.com/4751753/fun-time-name-english-word

You need to check this thread if your spirit is low and you just need something to bright it up cool
You are trying too hard... Too tooo hard and looks funny. .No happiness for evil minded people.

For you to have happiness,

1....Quit hating
2...Quit bitterness
3...Stop thinking that everybody is responsible for your challenges /frustration.
4...Jealousy no good... Quit

5....MOST IMPORTANTLY, QUIT GAMBLING

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olasneh1109: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2018
Fabulous986 biko drop games for guys today!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2018
Gody05:
[/s][/color]Chai! its now obvious this ur stupidity is hereditary, you cant even comprehend simple and subtle message, all you do is bark, bark, bark and bark all day like a rabid dog whose brain has been devoured by vultures. I don't need to explain the motive behind that message because u won't still comprehend it. Yeah, go ahead and check my posts to see if I had dropped my details for crumbs because that's what u were programmed for and do best. Motherf*cker!!
Wailing wailer in pain... Cry on grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2018
Imustreturn i wan load my bet9ja acct...i will send u card of 2k and how much will u load...am nt on whatsalpp...so can i pm u or send u an sms...i
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2018
2dice01:
Code : 1G8BN

Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2018
spine:

you are quite right, however you need to know some teams have no trouble with shamelessness

my list....... Roma, dortmund,inter ,Ac milan, basel recently, Ajax, urawa red diamonds,Porto and a few others

all teams fail sometimes, but these ones are infamous for shameful disappointment given their resources.

i am circumspect when picking straight wins for these lot. all the stars have to align for me to do so.
however you have a point luck is still a key factor
Lol, looks like we composed this blacklist together, its just that I don't know Roma is an unfortunate team too. You need to see how happy I was when Bologna wiped them on Sunday. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Boydehot: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2018
guys abeg help

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2018
In betting ,the MANY MUST lose in order that the FEW MAY win.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2018
livelymatilda,Gody05 and yehmy abeg make una postpone this una quarrel till Jesus comes abeg.
The motto is : ALABI IS THE ENEMY
Oya make una hug una self and hold hands osiso! angry angry angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Gody05:
Lol, looks like we composed this blacklist together, its just that I don't know Roma is an unfortunate team too. You need to see how happy I was when Bologna wiped them on Sunday . grin
You see yourself? Did you bet on Bologna to win Roma? Most likely No..

Roma's defeat didn't put money in your account, but you were VERY happy for NOTHING. .

betting is not for emotional people like you... Better wake up or Quit now.

Just an advice.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coolpuyol(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Sportybet code. games for today and tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Rushmore:
livelymatilda,Gody05 and yehmy abeg make una postpone this una quarrel till Jesus comes abeg.
Ok no wahala, I am always for Peace... But which body that yehmy get wey person go hug?

Forget that Gody05 wey dey mock God for gambling thread.

Time to get busy biko... Enjoy your day

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Rushmore:
Lmao, Ain't gat time to engage someone who obviously needs brain transplant. just had to put it in its place. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.