Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4857237 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by morganist99(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lordseyad:
And it's currently 7 yellow cards and 1 Red card!!!

Kudos..
you be learner
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by luckaz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
this football get as e be
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lordseyad(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
morganist99:
you be learner
Is there any problem Mr?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by morganist99(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lordseyad:
Is there any problem Mr?
the match has already been on...the guy just gave his analysis based on the first half result
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rukz: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
b930ewwespwacz-1341120

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alexpetra:
Nawa oo... I jus det receive deposit alart i no dey win atall
Make una help me now please

Do you have 1xbet account? Do you have 10k to 20k if yes, qoute me if you don't have don't wallah yourself to quote me...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fejos(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
emijo:

My broda 3 of my ticket is already in the village.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
paroh137:
Gbogbo Bundesliga 20 mintes draw. Nawa o
bro, well done.
honestly am sorry this is coming now.
but I really want to thank you for that last game you dropped here, whereby Celtic game was voided.
u gave me motivation to venture in those kind of markets.
with the money I won from that game I settled an important bill.
Am grateful Sir.
God bless u richly
maximum Respect.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peawizzy(f): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
What happens if about 4 games on my slip has been postponed and I won the other games on bet9ja?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
gewise7:

bro, well done.
but I really want to thank you for that last game you dropped here, whereby Celtic game was voided.
Am grateful Sir.
God bless u richly
maximum Respect.
How well with the option?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
peawizzy:
What happens if about 4 games on my slip has been postponed and I won the other games on bet9ja?
The canceled ones will be void and they will pay you for the won ones.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
peawizzy:
|b]4 games?

The money will be reduced drastically.[/b]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shollay20:

Do you have 1xbet account? Do you have 10k to 20k if yes, qoute me if you don't have don't wallah yourself to quote me...

I do sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cocolatti(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
This thread usually turns to BOOK OF LAMENTATIONS every weekend
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cocolatti:
This thread usually turns to BOOK OF LAMENTATIONS every weekend

cheesygringrincheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
I can see Westham playing in the championship next seasongrin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
tooawesome:

I do sir

You have to show me the screenshot of your 1xbet account with 10k or 20k balance in it first, if seen winnig begin..if you start with 10k you will be able to payout 3k to 4k everyweek. But if you begin with 20k you will be able to payingout 6keveryweek, till you tired..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
rukz:
I greet the house heavily and respectfully...I dont know why it took me so long to realise that FOOTBALL BETTING is a scam, how i wish i knew it early.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
xpset2:
but playing this kind of games, all risk are not covered. Do you care to explain that.

Like if the HT ends 1 - 0
all risks are not covered..... we only pray for half time..... if both teams does not score in half time, the game cast....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by merbenko: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
paroh137:
Gbogbo Bundesliga 20 mintes draw. Nawa o
I didn't know why I dont want this bundesliga sold hard to predict them
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
paroh137:

Na Bet 365 I use play am. Bet9ja too dey ffuckk up.
How you take fund am??
How you go take withdraw??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LostMyZeal(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shollay20:

You have to show me the screenshot of your 1xbet account with 10k or 20k balance in it first, if seen winnig begin..if you start with 10k you will be able to payout 3k to 4k everyweek. But if you begin with 20k you will be able to payingout 6keveryweek, till you tired..

shocked shocked shocked
Sir,are U a magician?!....I have like 30k am currently not using that I'd love to multiply...help pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
paroh137:
Please how long does it take Bet9ja to void a postponed match? Merrybet would've cancelled it siiiince. Even the other won games never green. Honestly these people are useless.
If the match will not be played the next day... they'll void it

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
kingDELE:
pls do u accumate ur in-play or u play single ??

It depends. My main pattern is to find games that have reasonable goals by halftime, or close to. Say they're playing 2:1 halftime, I know there's potential to score two more before game ends, I play Over 3.5 or over 4.5 depending on the odds, league and teams involved. I usually play for 2 odds. Another one is playing over0.5 when teams that ar playing very well haven't scored yet. In this case you might see total shots on target 6 and 4, 60 minutes, no goals yet. This tells you the teams are creating chances at least, so it's a matter of time before they score. Again, it's not foolproof, but the wins should outweigh the losses. I'm not a milionaire right now cos I'm too greedy ;(.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
paroh137:

Bro try and play live games. They're actually quite underrated. I done made 7k since today, after morning Australia matches(lots of goals) and that everton match (lots of corners). It's not foolproof but it's worth it. Try and observe games with Bet365 then stake based on observations. For example in that Spal2013 match there'll be a lot more yellow cards. Maybe even another red. Goodluck

Lmao Spal collect red card shaa.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
gewise7:

bro, well done.
Am grateful Sir.
God bless u richly
maximum Respect.

Bro I wish you could know how happy this makes me. That ticket was a life changer for me too I swear. I'm happy for you. Sadly Nice spoilt it yday and I had to rebook the rest, and so far so good. God bless you brother.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
HT' Karabukspor 0 - 6 Galatasaray
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
mistercharles:

How you take fund am??
How you go take withdraw??

I fun with my UBA MasterCard, I withdraw with my GTB dormiciliary account. You should try and get a Bet365 account. Their inplay is crazzzyyy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
mistercharles:
If the match will not be played the next day... they'll void it
They've voided it. Lemme keep the money for tomorrow's games, today don pass.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
MR IDRIOD AND AUSTINO I PRAY FOR YOU MAKE YOU TOO DISCOVER YOU Talent/picks on 1xbet...because YOU TOO YOU HAVE WASTED alot of money... Make i winning enough money before december 2018 small small.

I THANK GOD!!!

GOD Deliver me from FOOTBALLwith diffirents picks...1W, 2W, X, 1X, 2X 1X AND UN3.5/over2.5 YELLOW CARD, CORNER KICKS, FOUL THROWIN, SHOT ON TARGET, HIT POST OR CROSSBAR, BALL POSSESSION, RED CARD, SUBSTITUTION AND MANY MORE...BYE BYE TO FOOTBALL... NOW I CAN NOW BE SEEN ALERT EVERYWEEK... AFTER WASTING UP 300K ON FOOTBALL WITH DIFFERENT bookie/Picks but all this is Scam or Village headmaster and Red tomatooo....or one game spoil ticket...

Now am winning comfortabilly no debit alert anymore for now, I won't relive this secret on till january 2019 may God protect our live.... Am planning to buy [Nokia 2 andriod phone on money]. Stay blessed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
danduchi:

are you thinking what I'm thinkinh ?? grin cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
danduchi:
Bloof Odin. Na Basket Ball?

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.