Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4867091 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6394) (6395) (6396) (6397) (6398) (6399) (6400) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2018
I told y'al. Draw is the way to go was just scared to wait for the last one. I 'll definitely hit my millions soon.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kirinwa: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2018
Biggie2206:

No spirit, instead na you no get sense. lipsrsealed undecided

Punting has a spirit both virtual or real. Many people are more active in deposits than withdrawals. Still continue with slogan"They die here ". Its unfortunate especially when getting offline well paying jobs is a night mare.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kirinwa: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2018
BiggyB242:
I told y'al. Draw is the way to go was just scared to wait for the last one.
I 'll definitely hit my millions soon.

Baba what are we to do with ? Did you post the games before now or are you going to share money for us?

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lordparcel: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2018
GET YOUR BET9JA ACCOUNT FUNDED FOR AIRTIME 9MOBILE ONLY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 6:47am On Nov 18, 2018
chidiezeh:
Nigeria cannot even win either half
Ndo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2018
locust:

I gave you ample time to look back at this post and realize you made a mistake tackling me. Out of all the people who gave me a mention about that post I made, you were the only person who came up with a scathing remark. When you were engaging livelymatilda with unproductive words, littering here with trash, I never came at you because it wasn't my concern. Pages were wasted because of you, shiits scattered all over, I never gave a fuss. But yet, I made a harmless post, a post which neither attacked nor trolled anyone, and you decided to flex your broken claws.
I'll let this slide.
Probably you should read and read again to understand what i really meant, it's not about trolling or trying to attack you, when u first ask the question did i quote you Not until u quote ur initial question again then i had to come in to point out that the question u asking is not making any sense here as this is not the right thread to ask such... If my input to ur post caused any harm to you i tender my apology *cheers*

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2018
Kirinwa:

Baba what are we to do with ? Did you post the games before now or are you going to share money for us?

Like you were going to play it if it was posted.

Is to encourage those who play draws that it is possible.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olugbokedaniel: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2018
BiggyB242:

Boss I do play draw games at times, this time it was brazil that denied me recently... Anyways The general aim is to beat the bookies.. Good luck bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spacks(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2018
locust:

I gave you ample time to look back at this post and realize you made a mistake tackling me. Out of all the people who gave me a mention about that post I made, you were the only person who came up with a scathing remark. When you were engaging livelymatilda with unproductive words, littering here with trash, I never came at you because it wasn't my concern. Pages were wasted because of you, shiits scattered all over, I never gave a fuss. But yet, I made a harmless post, a post which neither attacked nor trolled anyone, and you decided to flex your broken claws.
I'll let this slide.
flex your broken claws grin cheesy You got me here grin wink I like the grammar and comprehensions in this thread, educated folks yakpaa here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oddoood: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2018
sweetveek:
sorry bro but am still trying tp understand this ur 100k and 10k?
He's currently in the 4th position (he's entitled to win 10k)

Maybe you didn't know. I'm referring to Merrybet PfP
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2018
chidiezeh:
Nigeria cannot even win either half
They won bruh... They won
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Nairalander are you ready...today's game loading

RECOVERY MISSION

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2018
oya drop it like its hot
Successimpactld:
Nairalander are you ready...today's game loading

RECOVERY MISSION
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2018
oddoood:

He's currently in the 4th position (he's entitled to win 10k)

Maybe you didn't know. I'm referring to Merrybet PfP
oh thanks bro. now i understand
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Odoskii:

They won bruh... They won
undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Peaceontome247: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2018
Guys,abeg i need sure 20 odd for today games...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coolpuyol(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2018
Viking007:

That they scored the first goal at 11min and ended that way made it more painful. angry

Looked at how u escaped that AYR match. but still it didn't green. am sorry bro. we go again so

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2018
Coolpuyol:

Looked at how u escaped that AYR match. but still it didn't green. am sorry bro. we go again so
Yeah, I did a thorough remix. Still following. smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2018
BiggyB242:

Which kind of encouragement.... Post game if u wanna post.....people play the games posted here

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by V9cypha: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2018
Z6N3DBXM
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2018
Kirinwa:

Hmm. Its not a glitch. Its just like Monaco. Monaco was the second best in ligue 1 last season but as at now they are struggling not to be relegated.

Monaco's odds at home will be small in reflection of last season rating but don't be surprised that an odd of 7 will defeat them at home. It continues until its corrected in line with recent/current development.

Now in this case the team at home is a division 2 team fighting relegation to play a match against a strong team in division 3 which is at away.

Verdict: This is football and anything is possible. From the look of things.
Team at home winning is 25%
Draw is 40%
Away win is 35%

It looks tempting to play Away win at 5 odds or to be safer X2.
That's my verdict.

That match is a playoff match, the team home team you see losing are playing in the top division league, even if they are losing they are losing to the top division teams.
The away team is playing in the lower league even if they have some impressive wins, those are not against the top division teams.

These are things to consider why the home team has the favorites odd.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kirinwa: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2018
pryme:

That match is a playoff match, the team home team you see losing are playing in the top division league, even if they are losing they are losing to the top division teams.
The away team is playing in the lower league even if they have some impressive wins, those are not against the top division teams.

These are things to consider why the home team has the favorites odd.

The team home lost 4-2 to team away said to be in lower league at their home.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Kirinwa:

The team home lost 4-2 to team away said to be in lower league at their home.

But the away team has never played in the Home teams turf.

If should look deeper you will see that the away team lost away to a lower division team in their league cup match.

Besides you expect the home team to try and win the return leg in their home ground.
The away team may lose but may still qualify.

Too many things at play here this is not a straight forward match.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Z6N3MJL3

Who can remix this to Double Chance?

Viking007
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by certifiedvik(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2018
SmilingMary:

U just made the statement I hate the most. Pls just shut up and enjoy ur change. Nu make person vex this smooth morning

lol mahrie abeg pity am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by enny234: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2018
B957SQTAQEESPT-4411986
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajaymina(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2018
Chukason1:

Does presentation give Cash?? or will his writing skill stop him from donating his blood and kidney for money to satisfy Alabi smiley smiley ..

Kai!!

Who do Naija dis thing

85% of za youths are pained!!!

No single joy!

It is well oh!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by certifiedvik(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2018
3 odds starting 2:30 Z6N398RS
2731 Eerste Divisie SC Telstar - FC Den Bosch Away 1-3 1.23
3543 Segunda Division Cordoba - Cadiz Over(1.5) 1.35
2733 Eerste Divisie NEC Nijmegen - Sparta Rotterdam (0:2) 2 H 1.11
2732 Eerste Divisie Twente - Go Ahead Eagles Home 1-3 1.23
3544 Segunda Division Alcorcon - Elche Home 1-3 1.26
5061 Segunda Division Albacete - Lugo 1X 1.14
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2018
ajaymina:

Kai!!

Who do Naija dis thing

85% of za youths are pained!!!

No single joy!

It is well oh!

You shouldn't have replied that bitter and pained idiotttttt... grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6394) (6395) (6396) (6397) (6398) (6399) (6400) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.