Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4850521 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by deathimmort: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
B910EWSSSTSTTR-3676808 a game ....Bleep
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
B90EWSEWQZPAQ-4307529
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
Thats a lie it was 1.80 odds
Why is your blood so hot??

Your IQ should tell you I'm talking about in play not their initial odd.

This your moniker sef...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
austino677:
1xBet Chai
wait o, are they implying u staked with expired bonus after u have won the bet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Machinemayana:
first of all, I never made any predictions.... Secondly, Ur Common sense which I doubt u have upto 10MB sef, Didn't tell you this is Gambling. Gambling=Risk taking, Gambling =sheer luck, Gambling= Profit/Loss. Ur Unfiltered reasoning didn't mke u recall man city vs wigan abi, Go and Check The Odds for under 2.5, And the last time i checked man city are among the best scoring teams in Europe so why didn't dey produce over 2.5, Why cuz diz is gamble... If i recall vividly somebody in here predicted WIGAN to win, I know if u were to judge d ticket u wuld say d person is not making a reasonable bet... The last time i checked somebody predicted 2/1 in a Bristol game, I guess if the ticked casted u wuld run ur Deteriorating Sense in castigating.. This is GAMBLE gudnyt.

That's the problem with the lot of you.

You don't understand that decision making is independent of the outcome.

When making decisions under uncertainty, regardless of the outcome, you should have a good decision making process.

Simply put, betting over 2.5 in the Man City game is a correct decision every single time. Of course, you may lose as the Wigan game shows but on the long run, when you make the correct decision, you will win more often than you lose.

Even if the Braga game had come out under 2.5, it would still be wrong to bet on under 2.5 because over the long run, if you keep betting similar games with this same thinking, you will make losses.

Let me repeat it again: decision making under uncertainty should be taken independent of the outcome. The idea is to make repeated correct decisions even if some don't lead to good results.

I hope you even comprehend all what I have been writing.

My chastisement of your earlier post is because I know people who have lost significant sums of money betting tips posted on this thread. That's why it's important to call people up on their shit when they post what amounts to poorly thought through predictions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Why is your blood so hot??

Your IQ should tell you I'm talking about in play not their initial odd.

This your moniker sef...

Frustration don catch am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Am I to call bet9ja for them to settle my ticket Even d games that all played yesterday are still yellow, and feyernood was d last game. Not even 1 game is green but they are very fast wen it is all about red. Which kind bookie be dis angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Gody05:
wait o, are they implying u staked with expired bonus after u have won the bet?
yes oo imagine 40k+ just gone like that best na to. reject their yeye bonus.. no timing.. Once u win am na so so story
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Machinemayana(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
einsteine:

That's the problem with the lot of you.

You don't understand that decision making is independent of the outcome.

When making decisions under uncertainty, regardless of the outcome, you should have a good decision making process.

Simply put, betting over 2.5 in the Man City game is a correct decision every single time. Of course, you may lose as the Wigan game shows but on the long run, when you make the correct decision, you will win more often than you lose.

Even if the Braga game had come out under 2.5, it would still be wrong to bet on under 2.5 because over the long run, if you keep betting similar games with this same thinking, you will make losses.

Let me repeat it again: decision making under uncertainty should be taken independent of the outcome. The idea is to make repeated correct decisions even if some don't lead to good results.

I hope you even comprehend all what I have been writing.

My chastisement of your earlier post is because I know people who have lost significant sums of money betting tips posted on this thread. That's why it's important to call people up on their shit when they post what amounts to poorly thought through predictions.
Now I understand your stand point brotherly. If U had come out like this Maturely composed without saying Provocative words the message would have been passed peacefully. I don't buy d idea of bashing/Insulting people when a game goes south, Yes Constructive criticism and Opinion are welcomed but Insults is what i find not friendly... Have a good night rest sir, Peace!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
B946EWSEWSTTWR-4307529
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
austino677:
yes oo imagine 40k+ just gone like that best na to. reject their yeye bonus.. no timing.. Once u win am na so so story
mehn, that's obnoxious... u self enh, how many times will I tell u to mention me with these ur games ehn, na my head catch you (just joking)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by deathimmort: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
6NRZMDG
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by luorquay: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
MrJames007:
Am I to call bet9ja for them to settle my ticket Even d games that all played yesterday are still yellow, and feyernood was d last game. Not even 1 game is green but they are very fast wen it is all about red. Which kind bookie be dis angry

Bros make una move over to merrybet. Some of the options on bet9ja ain't there tho, but I can CONFIDENTLY tell you that all this issues of ticket enter e nor green, abi payout dey delay isn't one of their habits.

PS: I am not an agent

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
austino677:
won this with Friday bonus wasn't paid shuu

What you do is roll over the bonus amountt 3 times and if you still have up to the bonus amount left then they will credit it to your main balance. And all must be done on Friday.
For example

5000naira bonus, you stake it on 3 odds then you win 15000naira.

You stake 5000naira again from the bonus amount even if you loose, or win it does not matter.

You stake 5000naira again from the bonus amount. Even if you loose or win it does not matter. after this you can't stake any more with the bonus left. Then they will convert the 5000naira left in you bonus account to your main account.

so in essence, just win your first bonus bet with at least 3 odds, then you can loose the rest. Cos even if you win all the rest, it Is still the same bonus amount the will pay you, not the won amount.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hardfacts234:
Real Madrid vs Getafe -- Under 2.5 goal

@ 3.15 odds

Despite being at 10th position, Getafe is the 3rd most defensive team (low conceding side) in the Spanish Primere Division after Atletico Madrid and Barcelona.

Few weeks back they held barca to a goalless draw at Camp Nou.In their last 5 games Getafe has conceded just one goal.

Confidence rate 95%
Hope It Come Sha ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
johnpablo541:

What you do is roll over the bonus amountt 3 times and if you still have up to the bonus amount left then they will credit it to your main balance. And all must be done on Friday.
For example

You stake 5000naira again from the bonus amount even if you loose, or win it does not matter.

You stake 5000naira again from the bonus amount. Even if you loose or win it does not matter. after this you can't stake any more with the bonus left. Then they will convert the 5000naira left in you bonus account to your main account.

so in essence, just win your first bonus bet with at least 3 odds, then you can loose the rest. Cos even if you win all the rest, it Is still the same bonus amount the will pay you, not the won amount.
Thanks for the explanation.. I've withdrawn from. any yeye bonus... leverkusen just broke my heart... with their last 66mins corner.... embarassed would have been 50k richer tonight.... I'm even scared to stake tomorrow.. seems I'll go on break till next week

btw my booking incase P8VTF

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
upon say dem cancel estoril goal... braga make sure say them cut am. with yeye 93mins goal.. weytin i do cut 1 embarassed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
tempest01:
6NLQ5FZ

strictly million naira tickets these days

bomasek, kenooff, AccessMe busky101
guy u tried in a ticket of 20plus games only 3 cut keep on trying the millions

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
austino677:
Thanks for the explanation.. I've withdrawn from. any yeye bonus... leverkusen just broke my heart... with their last 66mins corner.... embarassed would have been 50k richer tonight.... I'm even scared to stake tomorrow.. seems I'll go on break till next week

btw my booking incase P8VTF

Way back I didn't understand the bonus, I used to even roll over the whole bonus amount thrice, and win big. But they will only just pay me the initial bonus amount. It was when I read the terms and condition I understood why it was so.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
luorquay:

Bros make una move over to merrybet. Some of the options on bet9ja ain't there tho, but I can CONFIDENTLY tell you that all this issues of ticket enter e nor green, abi payout dey delay isn't one of their habits.

PS: I am not an agent
Dem finally green am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
johnpablo541:

Way back I didn't understand the bonus, I used to even roll over the whole bonus amount thrice, and win big. But they will only just pay me the initial bonus amount. It was when I read the terms and condition I understood why it was so.
its better i just reject it....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eseka12(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
i just won about 30k and i wanted to make some payout but there was no access bank in d list, pls guys what can i do.... this is my first time of making payout in bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
johnpablo541:

For example

That means I was doing nonsense with the bonus. Dem chop me their yeye bonus anyway
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
OMOTOWO:
The one that broke the camel back today.I thank almighty God .Please anybody who know how to do bet9ja to bet9ja transfer should tell me .let me fund the 10 person I promised last week the #200 each...good night... B925EWECRWRPRQ-2447214..I already made over #150k in 6days ..I need to give back ...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gangster1ms: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2018
Singles

FC Lugano - Young Boys Bern
0-3 16.00

FC Helsingor - Sonderjyske
(0:1) 1 H 11.00

FC Lugano - Young Boys Bern
0-2 9.40
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Edox4(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2018
OMOTOWO:
The one that broke the camel back today.I thank almighty God .Please anybody who know how to do bet9ja to bet9ja transfer should tell me .let me fund the 10 person I promised last week the #200 each...good night... B925EWECRWRPRQ-2447214..I already made over #150k in 6days ..I need to give back ...
Id: 2399334

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Stake2odds: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2018
B914EWECRETTZS-2761994

B910EWSPCCQTCA-2761994

WHO ELSE

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ufranklin92(m): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2018
OMOTOWO:

Congrats man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ayanbaba2(m): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2018
OMOTOWO:

congrats!

bet9ja

thanks!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Congratulations man...3563405
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by deathimmort: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2018
OMOTOWO:
I'd:3676808

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.