Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4866122 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6451) (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) (6456) (6457) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mitocyan: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lagos taxiguy abeg dey drop ur codes ooh. So we go dey follow u chop
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
KlNGPlN:

you go soon reach front row baba.

just get small patience wink

Noted boss

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mitocyan: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:
You are happy complaining because the ticket is still going as planned.

This is the fun part of gambling, the devil is always in the last two games.
Don't collect your 14k.
Continue claiming activist till the last three will play first half over 2.5.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Them suppose offer the guy over 400k

I pray it greens. Greedy bookie

How unfair they are.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shezkid: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:
Stylishly booking begging queue number.

If the ticket green.
They will remind you that they were the ones urging the ticket on as if it was their pops that played the game.

U just said trash..the guy understands why I said that because I've been against him uploading the same ticket daily....

One thing I will never do here is to beg... I've never and I'll never do..... My winnings from today's match is OK for me

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by arukwe123(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:

Don't collect your 14k.

for where. no collect any 14k, how many days 14k won last the person. wait for game to click o. 1.6m no be small money. Go home or Go hard

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:

Don't collect your 14k.

Unfortunately for you that can't mind your business, if you look carefully you will see that I played the game and already cashed out out and it won't kill me if the game ends up playing over 2.5 as u have predicted, you can as well stake all your money on it. If the game doesn't come in, I'm not in a rush Oga, everything is luck, no be work

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Why quote me?
Are you him?

Or are you also trying to book begging spot so that you will try to leverage on the fact that you are the first person to advise him not to cashout.

Stylish beggars.
I know all your techniques.

Mitocyan:

If the guy is not currently broke I will advise him not to collect that 14k. Cos if the thing kon finally enter after e cash out, naa that one go pain am pass
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Of course you can never beg here....... With this moniker.

What about your numerous alts?
Are they also innocent of the begging syndrome?

Shezkid:

U just said trash..the guy understands why I said that because I've been against him uploading the same ticket daily....

One thing I will never do here is to beg... I've never and I'll never do..... My winnings from today's match is OK for me

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Shezkid:

Don’t mind him. Only God knows what he would have done if he were the one.

Most times, this thread is flooded with irrational posts from pain the head folks

Why on earth will I cashout 14k out of 1 million potential win? Why? When the stake is just 1k.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
They keep chasing good punters away by making this thread hostile to them.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shezkid: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:
Of course you can never beg here....... With this moniker.

What about your numerous alts?
Are they also innocent of the begging syndrome?

Maybe you tell me the moniker...
FYI I'm not into that sh*t..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shezkid: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
justwiseass:

Don’t mind him. Only God knows what he would have done if he were the one.

Most times, this thread is flooded with irrational posts from pain the head folks

Why on earth will I cashout 14k out of 1 million potential win? Why? When the stake is just 1k.

No mind the nigga...e dey find attention

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
see as man united dey useless as alexistaiwo, calebsky, grin

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mitocyan: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:
Why quote me?
Are you him?

Or are you also trying to book begging spot so that you will try to leverage on the fact that you are the first person to advise him not to cashout.

Stylish beggars.
I know all your techniques.

Obviously you are jealous of the guy. And u are perpetually broke too. Because if not u won't suggest someone cashing out 14k when there's a chance of winning 1m

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ugnoble: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
nurempy77:

Bro could u pls explain dis selections
sorry its coming late, '0 Gol' means no goal in the match.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by certifiedvik(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
i started 3odds rollover with #200 , in 4days it grew to #8k ,, thats how the money enter my head ,, in a day i played 5 games,, first started with the normall midnight brazil games, i saw it wasnt going well so i decided to rebet and back it up with nba i woke around 8 bet9ja don already give me stew 3k gone 5k left ,, instead of mumu me to withdraw atleast 3k,, as in gambling is bad,,, to cut the story niga is lookikng for #500 to start all over again.

My christmas money must come #nevergiveup

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by certifiedvik(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Successimpactld:
see as man united dey useless as alexistaiwogrin

madrid kor ordinary one goal

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
football has lost it's value..... grin

I could remember 4 years ago....I don't touch my salary...but today is another story entirely....it's time for me to go back to my online affiliate marketinggrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Successimpactld:

I could remember 4 years ago....I don't touch my salary...but today is another story entirely....it's time for me to go back to my online affiliate marketinggrin
hoping to learn this affiliate marketing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
This is a betting thread.
Who asked for the story of your life?

Successimpactld:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:
This is a betting thread. Who asked for the story of your life?
guy no be me spoil your ticket....grin

14 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by obonujoker(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Successimpactld:
guy no be me spoil your ticket....grin
Lmao....

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajaymina(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
I will continue complaining here and there until game ends.

Only 2 games today and 1 tomorrow remaining and cashout is only 14,800 from a 1k and 21 games on already green. SPORTYBET your cashout is total scam

Few hours from now, you will become a millionaire.

Make sure, as you collect your milli milli from dem (sportybet), you dump dem like condemned tissue paper.

Tired bookie...

Very stingy and self centered.

Congrats in advance baba

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Corporate beggar.

ajaymina:

Few hours from now, you will become a millionaire.

Make sure, as you collect your milli milli from dem (sportybet), you dump dem like condemned tissue paper.

Tired bookie...

Very stingy and self centered.

Congrats in advance baba

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajaymina(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
justwiseass:

The queue makes it suck here.

Still at 8k plus queue from
31k+

Baba try appreciate am abeg!

Men de queue number 127+ plus, u de complain for 8k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ty207: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:

Don't collect your 14k.

lagostaxiguy: pls dont settle for less....you will win the remaining 2 ijn......if you have money i will advise you to lock the last 2 games

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Another one spotted.

Who solicited for your advice?

Beggar.

Ty207:

lagostaxiguy: pls dont settle for less....you will win the remaining 2 ijn......if you have money i will advise you to lock the last 2 games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajaymina(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:
Corporate beggar.

Kai! Na who open game for this one again na

Bros goan and take your drugs, you don de react again o!!!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paulgabrielz: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
nga 6-0 equ. the guinea goalkeeper is in tears grin.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lagostaxiguy Your doggedness is what I admire most. That's the spirit of a good punter. All in or nothing! I am with you bro. Good luck!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ty207: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:
Another one spotted.

Who solicited for your advice?

Beggar.

sense far from you....stupid lowlife...if is willing to sell the game for 100k+ i can buy from him, and if is willing to lock the games too i can invest too.
you need to grow up boy no be everybody here be your mate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6451) (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) (6456) (6457) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.