Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4855104 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6513) (6514) (6515) (6516) (6517) (6518) (6519) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Feconobu:
Anybody blessed person that can fund my bet9ja account with anything, the God that did it for innobets, platoworks, lagostaxi guy and co will do it for you before the year runs out. Mark this statement down. He will surprise you too.

You can secretly help me with anything without letting the whole thread know. Just believe as you bless someone that needs help, the great lord will multiply it for you hundred folds and surprise you..

Bet9ja ID 97961

Helping someone with money to gamble isn't gonna be considered as help in heaven. In fact, it will be a deed against God's discipline and I see no reason why God will do anything for you.

Nobody has died when he doesn't donate to Alabi. Besides, the help you think you need isn't the type of help you need. You need financial freedom and you can get it from other means besides gambling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
ajaymina:

Congrats once again!

When you say, "TRUE TO THEIR WORDS" what exactly are you implying

Truth be told, this needs to be investigated if its not part of their criminal T&C.

Why will they deny you your full ROI.

Are they tying to say if someone wins a whooping sum of 20milli, they will pay 13milli??

Bros, dump the poo bookie and support your home bookies joor.

Bet9ja , nairbet , merrybet will never try dis scam

No offense, jus pained to some level because it could happen to anyone again.

One game of voided, odd was 1.33 so if you divide it by 1.6m and remove bonus of that game you will arrive at the figure.

They explained to me already

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CaptainMitch: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nwachibuzor, how far?
Feconobu:

Seen and God bless

My brother from the sexuality thread pls check your pm.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
House something funny just happened right now..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
That guy literally returned 50k to me just like that .. Still can't believe mehn. grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
UncleDeborah:
That guy literally returned 50k to me just like that .. Still can't believe mehn. grin
Nice...

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

Nice...
As in I'm still short of words..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
UncleDeborah:
Interesting, is this ur handiwork, Feconobu?

Just surprised o

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
UncleDeborah:

You're a lucky man.. smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
promisious:

Interesting, is this ur handiwork, Feconobu?

Just surprised o
I told you the fact that your life is upside down doesn't mean others suffer the same fate too..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
UncleDeborah:
Enjoy your day sir.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
You claim to be raking in millions weekly from punting (unexpected source) and you are shitting your pants because of 50k gift from an unexpected source.

Broke ass MF

UncleDeborah:

15 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rumicarter: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
UncleDeborah:

Enjoy your money.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Calibrator:
You claim to be raking in millions weekly from punting (unexpected source) and you are shitting your pants because of 50k gift from an unexpected source.

Broke ass MF

Seems untimely death wants to befall you.. The money ain't freaking me.. What's only freaking me is the manner at which it came.. Idiot. For your info I rake in more than that daily.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Unknown person comes to the thread, ask for funding and was got funded through the most unlikely source.

Source came back to say he got 50k back in return for N500 funding and the Crumbys here already swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Are you all daft?
Sorry, I forgot that I am in a betting thread.

Who are those who will be found on a betting thread during working hours if not irresponsible and slow thinkers.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Calibrator:
Unknown person comes to the thread, ask for funding and was got funded through the most unlikely source.

Source came back to say he got 50k back in return for N500 funding and the Crumbys here already swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Are you all daft?

Who are those who will be found on a betting thread during working hours if not irresponsible and slow thinkers.
You just have to play along.. wink

We self no mumu na..
grin

16 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Feconobu:

I told you the fact that your life is upside down doesn't mean others suffer the same fate too..

I don't understand the emboldened statement but for the aftermath of the kind gesture, then u got a thumb up

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
You all better be playing along.

Lhimeet:
We self no mumu na..
grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FindX(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

Nice...

E pain am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Calibrator:
You all better be playing along.

It was pretty obvious wink

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by losprince(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Z6LRXPDQ
cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Calibrator:

Are you all daft?

He's not the first person I've ever funded on this thread. The guy below used to beg for money till I decided to calm him down with some little change

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
I am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CaptainMitch: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Run a search on the ID begging for funding. cheesy
Calibrator:

Are you all daft?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
FindX:

E pain am.
FindX.. Wetin I do you na? cry

No kill me before my time abeg.
sad

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kendrick93(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

One game of voided, odd was 1.33 so if you divide it by 1.6m and remove bonus of that game you will arrive at the figure.

They explained to me already
baba please can you help me to fund my acct with anything from your mind..
I will be really greatful...
my bet9ja id is 5652195..
my sporty bet is 8 1 2 6 39 5 185
God bless
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FindX(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

We self no mumu na..
grin

You sure?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FindX(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

FindX.. Wetin I do you na? cry

No kill me before my time abeg.
sad

You Don drop corner tips?

I have been waiting patiently for it.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FindX(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
kendrick93:
baba please can you help me to fund my acct with anything from your mind..
I will be really greatful...
my bet9ja id is 5652195..
God bless

But nah sporty he dey use nah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
FindX:

You sure?
I'm sure about myself.

Can't say same about you though
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FindX(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

I'm sure about myself.

Can't say same about you though
cheesy

I Don see the corner game.

Make I go do the needful.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
FindX:

I Don see the corner game.

Make I go do the needful.
Good luck..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6513) (6514) (6515) (6516) (6517) (6518) (6519) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.