Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4856041 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6517) (6518) (6519) (6520) (6521) (6522) (6523) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by meshpips(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Shezkid:

Joke of the millennium... grin
The time below from network provider shouldn't be same as font as the text message grin

They also include the month and day. He forgot to add that.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
The clown Don remove the picture. . Him yansh don burst

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
What shall it profit a man if he claims to be a millionaire on social media while collecting garrison on credit from his neighborhood provision store to drink to sleep at night.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shezkid: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
meshpips:

They also include the month and day. He forgot to add that.

I just weak... My cousin of 12 years even said this is a fake alert... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
dis thread just dey like season film

everyday una de drop new episode

grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
IAmBloody:
The clown Don remove the picture. . Him yansh don burst
You keep cementing your stupidity with each posts don't you? Your mods must have removed not me. In case you want to masturbate to it again , here it is below.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
ericgold:
Limeet and Co please check this game
Very risky game..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shezkid: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
UncleDeborah:

You keep cementing your stupidity with each posts don't you? Your mods must have removed not me. In case you want to masturbate to it again , here it is below.
grin grin grin grin
God bless every hustler with wisdom
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
UncleDeborah:

You keep cementing your stupidity eith each posts don't you? Your mods must have removed not me. In case you want to masturbate to it again , here it is below.
post a full screenshot like I did or don't mention me... U prick
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Risky!!!

Bet9ja booking: Z6LRGHXP

4 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
IAmBloody:
Please anybody using Uba should please show the house a screenshot of there SMS..
No need...yours is similar to the present Credit alert format which has 'leo' attached to it.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
UncleDeborah:

you know what... Make mama proud by posting a full screenshot and shame me... U slowpoke
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Calibrator:
What shall it profit a man if he claims to be a millionaire on social media while collecting garrison on credit from his neighborhood provision store to drink to sleep at night.

Na cassava flakes you dey call garrison? Lol!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Rushmore:

No need...yours is similar to the present Credit alert format which has 'leo' attached to it.
thanks dear... I searched through Google and I came up with same format as mine .. There is no way that clown is a 6digit man...

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Teaser4:
So the bastard get #25million for akant...see his room like warehouse and the ugly bitch wey he dey Bleep on top this dirty bedspread, pillow and bedbug bed... nigga easy. you don't deserve this but I gotta put you in your place. don't mention, i won't reply you... na the bastard shared this on ashewo thread...him too dey drop sexcapades...don't know what y'all gain with fake life on this faceless forum...nobody cares...
i see that trash for ashawooo thread sef. .ND the girl get booobs but for a 25m MAn to live in a 1 room... That is just insane

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Teaser4(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
IAmBloody:
i see that trash for ashawooo thread sef. .ND the girl get booobs but for a 25m MAn to live in a 1 room... That is just insane
don't mind the mumuu..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Laugh wan kill me for here. Make i go siddon for one corner.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by teewhydope(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
460ICEBEATZ:

So ?

Or do you think I'm as jobless as you that I'll be commenting everyday.. Get a life son
you aren't jobless but you keep defending your alt account an unknown lowlife for hours. ok bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Teaser4:
So the bastard get #25million for akant...see his room like warehouse and the ugly bitch wey he dey Bleep on top this dirty bedspread, pillow and bedbug bed... nigga easy. you don't deserve this but I gotta put you in your place. don't mention, i won't reply you... na the bastard shared this on ashewo thread...him too dey drop sexcapades...don't know what y'all gain with fake life on this faceless forum...nobody cares...

baba na wa for u ooooo

u knw maybe na hotel ni
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Teaser4(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jagaban880:

baba na wa for u ooooo
u knw maybe na hotel ni
yes na hotel .. na Eko Hotels sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Multi Correct Score

I'll be staking on just 5 I'll advise you do the same too.

I intend to remove Luton. Remove whichever you feel like, doesn't necessarily have to be Luton.

Z6LQ6FYY

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Make I dey here dey observe.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shezkid: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jagaban880:

baba na wa for u ooooo

u knw maybe na hotel ni

Savage
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jagaban880:

baba na wa for u ooooo

u knw maybe na hotel ni
see him post for ashawooo thread about that bitch...read and tell me if it is an hotel ..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jagaban880:

baba na wa for u ooooo

u knw maybe na hotel ni
shey u fit carry all ur cloth go hotel.. .And mind you hotel's do have wardrobe and not this. . You should know better na... Y u dey fall my hand

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oddoood: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jagaban880:

baba na wa for u ooooo

u knw maybe na hotel ni
shey hanger to hang clothes dey for hotel ni. Ahbi you never enter hotel room before

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Please, how do I receive goods from USA with nipost

Which details do I need to send to the sender and also can I use my temporary national ID card to get the goods when it arrives here.

Pls, I'll appreciate your answer.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
chloride6:

This is daft bet.. considering the toss of a coin is fair.
k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
UncleDeborah:

Myn..d44
the truth hurt.. Nxt time use ur.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6517) (6518) (6519) (6520) (6521) (6522) (6523) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.