Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4857085 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6754) (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
nwele2017:

Alabi agent na God go punish you people
if this my game green then shame on you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Xfactor22:

Shut up.. Stake high kill you there. cheesy
if that game green then shame on you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Xfactor22:

Where is the coupon in which you staked high? undecided
if that game green then shame on you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
This thread is quite funny.. We post winning tickets and you complain, now we post the games and you guys complain.. WTF do you all want... Calling me alabi agent.. Like WTF.. Anyway I don't give a fu*k...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
IAmBloody:
This thread is quite funny.. We post winning tickets and you complain, now we post the games and you guys complain.. WTF do you all what... Calling me alabi agent.. Like WTF.. Anyway I don't give a fu*k...
you never see anything yet

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
IAmBloody:
This thread is quite funny.. We post winning tickets and you complain, now we post the games and you guys complain.. WTF do you all what... Calling me alabi agent.. Like WTF.. Anyway I don't give a fu*k...
you must be a learner here.You post winning ticket alone,they will chastise you for not posting the code before the matches and if you post game too,they will ask for your own ticket to convince them you also play .Just use your instinct like I am doing now.If I post game and everybody play am and e enter red sea,congratulations to those who play and if e green too,congratulations .Stupid people with fish brain.If you are stupid,you may quote me.If they play your game and they win,you will see nobody to say thank you but if they loose,they will start abusing you..Useless ingrates .I know so many people have played those games I sent in here lately tonight and I am so sure all of una go loose plenty money tonight .Na Ogun go kill all of the ingrates here.The day I have been posting winning winning winning games,how much una don pay for my data .Instead one useless guy called specks Abi na spacks dey fool himself after winning #17,000 with #500 .He dey tell me wey fit born him sey e don send card.Speck Abi na slack,I know you play all my booking tonight .That card money ,na triple you go loose tonight from my games ..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bestfactor:
AccessBET will be running give aways from tomorrow Wed 12th till Tue 17th...
Hashtag #accessbetchristmasgiveaway on social media
Tag friends
Repost
We start by 6:00pm tomorrow
You stand a chance of winning more if you tag the most..
**Here on Nairaland, drop your usernames. People here are extra special**
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chosenseed: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Imustreturn:
sorry but I need it

Thank you
you don't. Need password to fund betking bro, I'm an agent and I fund anybody without password. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
OMOTOWO:
you must be a learner here.You post winning ticket alone,they will chastise you for not posting the code before the matches and if you post game too,they will ask for your own ticket to convince them you also play .Just use your instinct like I am doing now.If I post game and everybody play am and e enter red sea,congratulations to those who play and if e green too,congratulations .Stupid people with fish brain
i ain't a learner mate... I deactivate my other moniker which was johnny26000..i know Wat is up

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
OMOTOWO:
you must be a learner here.You post winning ticket alone,they will chastise you for not posting the code before the matches and if you post game too,they will ask for your own ticket to convince them you also play .Just use your instinct like I am doing now.If I post game and everybody play am and e enter red sea,congratulations to those who play and if e green too,congratulations .Stupid people with fish brain.If you are stupid,you may quote me.If they play your game and they win,you will see nobody to say thank you but if they loose,they will start abusing you..Useless ingrates
anyway thanks dear
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mehn...corner scarce o

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ocon: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Under 1.5 HT just full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sukomoscow:
Hi guys , if you use bet9ja and you need to get money out or do airtime top up and its below the minimum withdrawal limit , you can do a member to member transfer to me while I credit you to your bank account or do airtime top up to any network of your choice.

For a 20% commission (negotiable)!

Minimum is 500naira.

WhatsApp- 0805570231.3
Nice doing biz with this guy. He's very very legit

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lavoca: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
cyberhike:
Mehn...corner scarce o
Only Athletico match looks promising
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bestfactor:
Tag friends
Repost

buklartee22

#accessbetchristmasgiveaway
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by worthybet(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
worthybet:
Worthybet Football Prediction:

ENGLAND: OXFORD VS THURROCK- HOME TEAM TO SCORE OVER 1.5 GOALS @ 1.50

Source: www.worthybet.com

CC: Lagosian29
Boom bet won grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ocon: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Portsmouth, Sunderland, inter and Weymouth doing alabi proud cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yemike(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bestfactor:
Tag friends
Repost
Username : Yemike.

#accessbetxmasgiveaway.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by heybeemoney(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
my business tactic is really booming..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bestfactor:
Tag friends
Repost
JOHNNY26000 #accessbetchristmasgiveaway
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
gift01:
Nice doing biz with this guy. He's very very legit
smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
IAmBloody:
i ain't a learner mate... I deactivate my other moniker which was johnny26000..i know Wat is up
even your other moniker. Nobody sabi am for here

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hi guys , if you use bet9ja and you need to get money out or do airtime top up and its below the minimum withdrawal limit , you can do a member to member transfer to me while I credit you to your bank account or do airtime top up to any network of your choice.

For a 20% commission (negotiable)!

Minimum is 500naira.

WhatsApp- 0805570231.3
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yemike(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Omo teams no wan score o. Under just full ground
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
whats accessbet minimum withdrawal
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Davidkking(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
IAmBloody:
if this my game green then shame on you
Game on its way to Greenland.......first class ticket

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sunderland e no go better for una atall
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Chosenseed:
you don't. Need password to fund betking bro, I'm an agent and I fund anybody without password. Thanks
thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
ugnoble:

Can't do whatsapp at the moment. Ano other means
call or text
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Elymoney:

Your moniker makes this funnier.
yes o we here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
I don refresh livescore tire Same score line
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wrench: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Chosenseed:
can an agent fund through counter? Just like how it's being done in Nairabet

(1) (2) (3) ... (6754) (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.