Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,092 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4855613 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) (6762) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rumicarter: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Today no good at all.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin
fucc12:

I just de look you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
fucc12:

I just de look you
so Una play d game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Elymoney(f): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Elymoney:

Played

Lost
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Parko(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
#223231030 merrybet grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
boringdraw:
Champions League = Barcelona - Tottenham Hotspur = HOME Win

If you ever have nice selection of games and one of your picks happens to be the same with the above moniker's pick, please borrow speed from lightning and remove it because it will surely cast cheesy.

Only God knows the spirit behind the moniker cheesy lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bashiruhammed97(m): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
B921SZEPTECACQ-1067946 chai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cladez(m): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Things can never go wrong when you have a back up ticket. What a bad night but thank God stakes were recovered.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smadeinc: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hycon:

If you ever have nice selection of games and one of your picks happens to be the same with the above moniker's pick, please borrow speed from lightning and remove it because it will surely cast cheesy.

Only God know's the spirit behind the moniker cheesy lipsrsealed
Asin ehnnn and the guy keeps posting back to back....abeg if una win with this guy post make una bless am o

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olasneh1109: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hycon:

As in ehn! Quote am from now till thy kingdom come,he no go reply. Very strange somebody grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gboy101:
If you manage to see this post, then you are the most luckiest person punter from this thread this Xmas. I am not suppose to post this game here. but I just want to help the poor fellows to have something this Xmas.

if you no play this game na u sabi. this game come once in a while.

Number:Z6JBM9NF

please if you play am. quote me with your coupon. you will only pay 20% to return the source.

here is the game. don't miss this game and don't tell me you didn't play.
there won't be any game next time.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bashiruhammed97(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
chai B921SZEPTECACQ-1067946
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tempest01(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gboy101:
If you manage to see this post, then you are the most luckiest person punter from this thread this Xmas. I am not suppose to post this game here. but I just want to help the poor fellows to have something this Xmas.

if you no play this game na u sabi. this game come once in a while.

please if you play am. quote me with your coupon. you will only pay 20% to return the source.

here is the game. don't miss this game and don't tell me you didn't play.
there won't be any game next time.

Quote me for 2k if this game plays.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
destinychildolu:
Someone once said corner market is the new goldmine...

U NO POST WINNING COUPONS TODAY?? ABI ALABI DON KNACK U

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olasneh1109: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mahn! Champe is just too unpredictable.
Straight win. No! Inter, athetico grin
Corner. No!
Over 2.5 No! Excluding psg cheesy
Hot Pepperish stew everywhere. grin
In the end, Alabi...

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spacks(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
OMOTOWO:
you must be a learner here.You post winning ticket alone,they will chastise you for not posting the code before the matches and if you post game too,they will ask for your own ticket to convince them you also play .Just use your instinct like I am doing now.If I post game and everybody play am and e enter red sea,congratulations to those who play and if e green too,congratulations .Stupid people with fish brain.If you are stupid,you may quote me.If they play your game and they win,you will see nobody to say thank you but if they loose,they will start abusing you..Useless ingrates .I know so many people have played those games I sent in here lately tonight and I am so sure all of una go loose plenty money tonight .Na Ogun go kill all of the ingrates here.The day I have been posting winning winning winning games,how much una don pay for my data .Instead one useless guy called specks Abi na spacks dey fool himself after winning #17,000 with #500 .He dey tell me wey fit born him sey e don send card.Speck Abi na slack,I know you play all my booking tonight .That card money ,na triple you go loose tonight from my games ..
cheesy wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saiposexual1: 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
4681369 access bet small win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hycon:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by colyx1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thank God say I nor bet today cos I nor get money to trowey for champions league games, so unpredictable. Even Europa I nor dey. We dey jejely dey wait for weekend. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Abeg which website statistics 1xbet dey use?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
OMOTOWO:
you must be a learner here.You post winning ticket alone,they will chastise you for not posting the code before the matches and if you post game too,they will ask for your own ticket to convince them you also play .Just use your instinct like I am doing now.If I post game and everybody play am and e enter red sea,congratulations to those who play and if e green too,congratulations .Stupid people with fish brain.If you are stupid,you may quote me.If they play your game and they win,you will see nobody to say thank you but if they loose,they will start abusing you..Useless ingrates .I know so many people have played those games I sent in here lately tonight and I am so sure all of una go loose plenty money tonight .Na Ogun go kill all of the ingrates here.The day I have been posting winning winning winning games,how much una don pay for my data .Instead one useless guy called specks Abi na spacks dey fool himself after winning #17,000 with #500 .He dey tell me wey fit born him sey e don send card.Speck Abi na slack,I know you play all my booking tonight .That card money ,na triple you go loose tonight from my games ..
Ingrates plenty for this thread na.. To show appreciation dey hard them pass erected d**k.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olasneh1109: 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Ah daddy wa! So because of one person, you purposely post games( come even advice em’ to stake 1k ontop all) grin make people for go village wella tonight shocked
Funny irony though the guy in question might actually not have played it...
It’s a funny life we live in. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Xfactor22:

Ingrates plenty for this thread na.. To show appreciation dey hard them pass erected d**k.
I am so happy all the games I posted tonight casted.I am sure they are biting their teeth in silent now because of my post.E sese bere ni..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chosenseed: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
wrench:
can an agent fund through counter? Just like how it's being done in Nairabet
yea, you can be funded through a counter
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
olasneh1109:

Ah daddy wa! So because of one person, you purposely post games( come even advice em’ to stake 1k ontop all) grin make people for go village wella tonight shocked
Funny irony though the guy in question might actually not have played it...
It’s a funny life we live in. grin
most of them dey village now dey find where to sleep but sleep will not even come sef..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
fucc12:

Shame don already catch am
fucc12:

Nice picks, but make we see your coupon so we go know say you really wan help...
And not send people to the village
Hypocrite of the highest order. Your mumu dey smell undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
OMOTOWO:
I am so happy all the games I posted tonight casted.I am sure they are biting their teeth in silent now because of my post.E sese bere ni..
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
OMOTOWO:

YOU'RE STUPID AND MAD.

WHICH SENSIBLE PERSON GO EVEN PLAY THOSE VILLAGE TIPS U POSTED??

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
bakayokoko:

YOU'RE STUPID AND MAD.

WHICH SENSIBLE PERSON GO EVEN PLAY THOSE VILLAGE TIPS U POSTED??
Swear with your life you didn't play any of those games .May you never win #1 till this year go end ..Even till January 10th

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Xfactor22:
grin
na silence a wan write ..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
locust:
Abeg which website statistics 1xbet dey use?

Rectified.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Swear with your life you didn't play any of those games .May you never win #1 till this year go end ..Even till January 10th

I HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY GAME SINCE SUNDAY AND EVEN IF I WAN STAKE GAME NO B UR USELESS TIPS I GO STAKE.

COWSHIT!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) (6762) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.