Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Can I Receive Whatsapp Messages With Airtel Opera Mini Plan? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Receive Whatsapp Messages With Airtel Opera Mini Plan? (863 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / How To Download Large Files Above 15mb With Airtel Opera Mini Social Bundle Data / How To Download Files Above 15mb With Airtel Opera Mini Social Bundle Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Receive Whatsapp Messages With Airtel Opera Mini Plan? by ify84(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2018
"The airtel operamini social plan is of three offers, though the best is the last offer which is the N300 for 1GB which lasts for 25 days."

I saw this in a blog, they said I can use WhatsApp and Facebook app... Is it true, any first had testimonial, will be helpful as I want to sub this morning
Re: Can I Receive Whatsapp Messages With Airtel Opera Mini Plan? by naijatechgist: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2018
ify84:
"The airtel operamini social plan is of three offers, though the best is the last offer which is the N300 for 1GB which lasts for 25 days."

I saw this in a blog, they said I can use WhatsApp and Facebook app... Is it true, any first had testimonial, will be helpful as I want to sub this morning
Yes bro you can use it....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Which Site Can I Unlock Iphone At A Cheaper Rate? / Doogee, Ilife, Cubot And Leagoo Phones Under Threat Of Banking Trojan Virus / Blackberry Classic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.