Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Happy New Year To Every Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Year To Every Nairalander (621 Views)

A Year To Nigeria’s 2023 Elections, Its Government Lifts Twitter Ban / 2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful / Why Do People Wait Till January Of Every Year To Make Resolutions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year To Every Nairalander by ednited(f): 8:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Av spent like 3 years in Nairaland and I can say it feels nice being a nairalander, specially meeting new foreign friends and exchanging culture with them.

Thank you for creating good memories for me and happy new year! I hope 2018 will be a peaceful year with achievement. Love you all

There are a lot of names I haven't mentioned, you can post good new year wishes for your friends too

cc: robosky02,

Omoluabi

Shervydman

WORLDPEACE

Taysermahiri

Muafrica02

Mtis

Supervillian52

Comradespade

Lioneszza

Genieluv

Captainswagg

Faficgirl

Nurshah

NairobiWalker

Adamskutty

Kaylinda

Mzansian

AzontoGhost

IAMLEGEND1

Artank

Elbizzcklinz

Algerian1

Case less

Wristbangle

Waltaw, gasha91and Hati13 (shall I say?)

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To Every Nairalander by wristbangle: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2018
ednited:
Av spent like 3 years in Nairaland and I can say it feels nice being a nairalander, specially meeting new foreign friends and exchanging culture with them.

Thank you for creating good memories for me and happy new year! I hope 2018 will be a peaceful year with achievement. Love you all

There are a lot of names I haven't mentioned, you can post good new year wishes for your friends too

cc: (shall I say?)

Happy new year dear, thanks

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To Every Nairalander by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year to u, eddy. Happy New year to everybody.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To Every Nairalander by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thanks For 2017, Welcome 2018. HAPPY NEW YEAR

Though 2017 was tough but we give glory to God Almighty that we all conquered and believing that 2018 will be more better.

Oh yes, I know without you guys, there will be no seyiblog that one of the reasons I hold you in high esteem and trying my best to carry everyone along and give solution to problems in any way I can.

For this Blog though, 2017 was a very successful year.

It got many recognition, growth and new visitors and we are hopping for a better improvement this year.

As for the free airtime giveaway usually done on this blog at the end of each month, I will be doing it now in a new dimension.

It will be occasionally given to the best and most consistent commentators that always visits, share and drop quality comments on this blog.

So there is no specific time for it anymore for now.

I promise to continue keeping you updated on latest happenings in the Technology world.

I will also continue posting on latest free browsing cheats, phone tweaking and tricks.

Don't forget our job Vacancies and business tips

Source: https://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2018/01/thanks-for-2017-welcome-2018-happy-new.html?m=1

Re: Happy New Year To Every Nairalander by Funmi20000: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2018
Happy New year to everyone......Please I'm in need of Secretary/receptionist job in Lagos or abeokuta.
Have been looking for job in 2017 but someone told me about nairaland..that's why I'm here pls any help you can give pls oooo I need your help ....help a friend, a sister and daughter, this is a new year.....I need new year gift from YOU.Thanks love you all.
Re: Happy New Year To Every Nairalander by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ednited,

Ours is different, so I don't think there's need for us. But I will like to say Happy New Year for Nairalanders who follow it.
Re: Happy New Year To Every Nairalander by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2018
ednited:

Omoluabi

Shervydman

WORLDPEACE

Taysermahiri

Muafrica02

Mtis

Supervillian52

Comradespade

Lioneszza

Genieluv

Captainswagg

Faficgirl

Nurshah

NairobiWalker

Adamskutty

Kaylinda

Mzansian

AzontoGhost

IAMLEGEND1

Artank

Elbizzcklinz

Algerian1

Case less

Wristbangle

Wish you the same.
Thanks, dear
Re: Happy New Year To Every Nairalander by robosky02(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
ednited:

thank a million my dearest

when I think Ethiopia

the first ambassador that comes to mind is yoyr excellency Ednited cheesy

happy new year

wish you a most blissful year 2018

Re: Happy New Year To Every Nairalander by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2018
thanks for mention smiley , and happy new year to all nairalanders !

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To Every Nairalander by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
ednited:

Omoluabi

Shervydman

WORLDPEACE

Taysermahiri

Muafrica02

Mtis

Supervillian52

Comradespade

Lioneszza

Genieluv

Captainswagg

Faficgirl

Nurshah

NairobiWalker

Adamskutty

Kaylinda

Mzansian

AzontoGhost

IAMLEGEND1

Artank

Elbizzcklinz

Algerian1

Case less

Wristbangle

Happy new year to you too, my friend. It's been a while.
Re: Happy New Year To Every Nairalander by ednited(f): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Happy new year to you too, my friend. It's been a while.

Yea, long time

(1) (Reply)

Female Police Officer Arrested For Having Sex With A 13-year-old Boy / Sancoj Helps Its Users To Create A Meaningful And Purposeful Life. / Uyo Is The Cleanest City In Nigeria #cleanandgreenakwaibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.