Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

"My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" (21355 Views)

Stop Paying House Rent!!! / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by HeWrites(m): 8:07am On Jan 01, 2018

Nigerian guy @PabloHoggs, on Twitter has taken to the micro-blogging platform to share a story of how his uncle realized that the house rent he had been paying is his wife's house.

Read His Tweet Below;
"My uncle has been in a coma for the past two days after realizing the house he had been paying rent for the past 10 years was owned by his wife."

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/uncle-realized-he-had-been-paying-house.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Topestbilly(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2018
shocked 10years

After God fear women, after women, fear females.

22 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Lalas247(f): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2018
Women with brain .... ride on
We dey you back ,,,, grin
Only Naija Guy dey enter COMA because of Money ... shioo grin the woman Issa bad Girl but who will complain ... 1-0 grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Topestbilly(m): 8:24am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Only Naija Guy dey enter COMA because of Money ... shioo grin the woman Issa bad Girl but who will complain ... 1-0 grin

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by lacruz12(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2018
The wife should be proud for his consistency in his payment

4 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Lalas247(f): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2018
Topestbilly:

Lol men won’t like this grin

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2018
shocked

Lalas247:

Woman with brain you wrote?? What's so brainy about a woman having a house, a house they both stay (man and wife) and he still pays for it at the end of 12months?

She's the greedy type

If she wants her rent paid so bad, why couldn't she have talked the husband into moving to a new apartment and renting it out

Man has no house, woman has and is collecting the rent from the man. This is literally pure evil. I detest this! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVd5x9W1Xc

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Lalas247(f): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2018
lacruz12:
The wife should be proud for his consistency in his payment
He only paid cause he thought he will later own it .... he paid for selfish reasons !
If finding out can put him in coma ! A house u and your wife live in then he was paying it for himself not for family .. the lady knew and was SMART awon oloriburuku okurin angry anyway .... where was I .. yes ... so she knew his end game but beat the bastard to it now he is in coma .... lol weyrey cheesy

Ride on

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by thesettingz(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2018
And y going into comma? The wife must be wicked sha

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by ebujany(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Twitter and lies are like bread and butter..u think your doing me? Your doing your self

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Topestbilly(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol men won’t like this grin

The way you people support and fight for each other on social media if you can apply it in real life the world will be a better place.

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by zadok60: 8:37am On Jan 01, 2018
fear woman...
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Lalas247(f): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2018
Topestbilly:

The way you people support and fight for each other on social media if you can apply it in real life the world will be a better place.
U got me mistaken o .. me I don’t fight I make money cheesy simples
Just here to frustrate the frustable ni tongue

3 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by lawalosky(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2018
so many bizare things are really happening!!!!!
women though..
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Lalas247(f): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2018
iamsirmichael1:
shocked

Woman with brain you wrote?? What's so brainy about a woman having a house, a house they both stay (man and wife) and he still pays for it at the end of 12months?

She's this greedy type

I'd she wants her rent paid so bad, why couldn't she have talked the husband into moving to a new apartment and renting it out

Man has no house, woman has and is collecting the rent from the man. This is literally pure evil. I detest this! angry

Brain meaning

She ain’t claiming victim ... so tired and fed up of ladies letting these fuvk boyz take control over their life can you imagine ... he went into coma because his wife now owns it ... WHAT IS WRONG IN HER OWNING IT ! ... didn’t he sign a dotted paper made vows .... ( what’s mine is yours blah blah blah ) so he LIED! She is smart she knew she married a fukboy her error which she retified swiftly ....

Many ladies will see the sign but use LOVE and gas themselves ... does he love her ? Obv not if his life is on the edge because his wife got what was meant to be theirs ....

Yes her brain still functions ....
I don’t think she is greedy no mention how they live ..,.. SHE IS HIS WIFE !
In the West no one will even blink at this ,,,, very normal
U guys should wisen up Naija babes don dey collect sense

3 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Martinez19(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

lol. I guess the man issa stingy type.
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Lalas247(f): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. I guess the man issa stingy type.
Lol the thing nearly kill the guy grin

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Neminc: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

He only paid cause he thought he will later own it .... he paid for selfish reasons !
If finding out can put him in coma ! A house u and your wife live in then he was paying it for himself not for family .. the lady knew and was SMART awon oloriburuku okurin angry anyway .... where was I .. yes ... so she knew his end game but beat the bastard to it now he is in coma .... lol weyrey cheesy

Ride on

What kind of stupid mentality is this? It's your type that enter into marriage with the mentality that it's some kind of game of thrones where you constantly have to outwit your opponent ( your spouse). People like you ruin the marriage before it even starts with your negative mentality. What then is the purpose of the marriage if you can't love and trust each other and build your future together? What kind of miserable marriage consists in constantly scheming against your own so called husband or wife for the rest of your life? What a pathetic way to live!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Shayneward1: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2018
The lies people tell on twitter.

Devil be like..

2 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Lalas247(f): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2018
Neminc:

What kind of stupid mentality is this? It's your type that enter into marriage with the mentality that it's some kind of game of thrones where you constantly have to outwit your opponent ( your spouse). People like you ruin the marriage before it even starts with your negative mentality. What then is the purpose of the marriage if you can't love and trust each other and build your future together? What kind of miserable marriage consists in constantly scheming against your own so called husband or wife for the rest of your life? What a pathetic way to live!!

Don’t make it personal my response is solely on info given ...
Doesn’t mean its my relationship ...... u can take ur concerns to the husband ... the one who is nearly dead because his WIFE owns it ... now please who in both of them didn’t value marriage ...

People like me ? Typical ignorant man! U only see black n white but not the message behind it !
U don’t know me so ur opinion about me is pointless learn to debate or pass ur point across without being personal ... hate that local mentality ... smiley

Lol @bolded ...ease up on the wasteman antics not a good look

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by maxwell530(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2018
Topestbilly:

seriously Bro.... All this feminist rants always start and end on social media, in real life women are their own worst enemy but they will come online to form solidarity and tagged themselves "Feminist"....smh

7 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by CuddleBear(f): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2018
Oga dey serve madam.
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Neminc: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Don’t make it personal my response is solely on info given ...
Doesn’t mean its my relationship ...... u can take ur concerns to the husband ... the one who is nearly dead because his WIFE owns it ... now please who in both of them didn’t value marriage ...

People like me ? Typical ignorant man! U only see black n white but not the message behind it !
U don’t know me so ur opinion about me is pointless learn to debate or pass ur point across without being personal ... hate that local mentality ... smiley

Lol @bolded ...ease up on the wasteman antics not a good look
After 10 years of living with someone who you loved and trusted and who you had believed also loved and trusted you back, who wouldn't be shocked? Do you know what it means to just wake up one day and suddenly discover that the person you've spent ten years of your life with and shared your deepest secrets, fears,dreams and plans with is just like a total stranger to you? The shock alone is enough to give anyone a heart attack!! It's just so typical of vain people like you to think that his being in coma only had to do with material things. Everything is not materialism and vanity, this is a human being's entire life you're messing up with. Your assertion that I don't know you is pointless because if you're not of the same mind with the woman in the story, you wouldn't be supporting her action. Your praise of her is indicative of the kind of mentality you yourself will bring into any marriage you enter into tomorrow. Marriage is not a war that you go into with sharpened knives to fight each other with. It's a communion of love and it's beautiful if you will let it be what it was meant to be and not ruin it with selfishness and paranoia

16 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by VERDA: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Ride on

Na wa o madam,don't even understand what your saying,they are married for Christ sake and paying with the intention of owning a home should be a good thing for husband and wife,and what end game are you talking about?,was this plan hatched before they got married?I don't even understand how you would support a deception of this gravity,its not like anything was written about the man being a scum with another wife outside or so...I love and respect women but talk like this dey make me fear una.

5 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Will this one ever get married? E wil now say marriage is not for everyone

3 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by potbelly(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2018
Read what the op posted carefully and slowly then you will understand... The key word is understanding...
Lalas247:

3 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by julius976(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2018
Women. Haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
That woman can kill her husband, for her to ahve kept it for 10 years

3 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2018
potbelly:
Read what the op posted carefully and slowly then you will understand... The key word is understanding...
. Thank you for that advice. Some people jump into every post without even having a single understanding of the topic and can't even think outside the box. So dumb.Thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Streetmade(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Ride on

wtf! Which selfish reason re u talking about,the man just realise that his wife owns a property wic happens to be the house that he has been paying rent on 4 ten good years nd here u re behind a keyboard typing rubbish

3 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2018
This is from an old movie. Blogger must stop this rubbish
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by SirMichael1: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Brain meaning

She ain’t claiming victim ... so tired and fed up of ladies letting these fuvk boyz take control over their life can you imagine ... he went into coma because his wife now owns it ... WHAT IS WRONG IN HER OWNING IT ! ... didn’t he sign a dotted paper made vows .... ( what’s mine is yours blah blah blah ) so he LIED! She is smart she knew she married a fukboy her error which she retified swiftly ....

Many ladies will see the sign but use LOVE and gas themselves ... does he love her ? Obv not if his life is on the edge because his wife got what was meant to be theirs ....

Yes her brain still functions ....
I don’t think she is greedy no mention how they live ..,.. SHE IS HIS WIFE !
In the West no one will even blink at this ,,,, very normal
U guys should wisen up Naija babes don dey collect sense

Lady, what are you talking about?? Your post literally conflicts. They signed a sheet blah blah blah, he pays rent unknowingly to her blah blah blah.... Oh dhuuuur! If that man files a law suit on the basis of their nuptial agreement, that bitch's gon' return the money and also pay for damages done to his health.

Furthermore, they ain't no fuckboys in marriage. Fuckboys don't get married but promises marriage. I'm sick, tired, distressed and disturbed about how you lot get overwhelmed when you see a guy suffers. Where's your humanity? Where's empathy? There's so much sympathy in the world right now whereas what the world need is empathy.

These couples exchanged a solemn vow. A vow which ought to be kept for life. So Because he is the breadwinner, she feels justified to get herself a house and put her husband on a pedestal just to get house rent? A house they both live?

I'm highly disappointed by this your comment. It's sickening

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Goes Green For Shrek Wedding / The World Without Men! / Wearing Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.