Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

New Year Message From TEEVIBE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Year Message From TEEVIBE (351 Views)

New Year Message From NOUN Vice Chancellor / A NEW YEAR MESSAGE TO YOUTHS AND TEENAGERS / New year message to NIGERIAN students by NANS Zone B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Message From TEEVIBE by liltee123(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2018
New Year Message From TEEVIBE

I want to wish you all a happy new year, I pray that may the lord be with us all, may this new year bring new opportunities for you, may his grace, favour, love continue to shower on you, may you prosper what ever you lay your hands upon. 

Thank you for making 2017 worthwhile, and I pray this 2018 will be greater. Whatever you find yourself doing, do it well. Don't look down unto yourself. Trust yourself and have confident in your God. Let us all open a new chapter this 2018, let learn how to forgive one another even when we are in difficult positions, and let love prevail.

There are things that might come your way, there are some you have to take it and some you have to ignore but please choose wisely. 

"Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can." I wish you Happy New Year and diary full of best stories ever written in your life.

A New Year, Renewed Hope, New Opportunities, New Adventures, New Ways to give and love. May this be your best year ever!

Let us all rock this 2018 together, may God be with us all. AMEN!

http://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/2018/01/new-year-message.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nov Dec 2017 Result Is Out / Recommended books to read for personal enlightment / No Viable University In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.