Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

O' God Of The Heaven And The Earth, My Heartfelt Wish For The Year 2018; - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / O' God Of The Heaven And The Earth, My Heartfelt Wish For The Year 2018; (275 Views)

My Regrets As A Part Time Student, That I Won't Wish For Anyone-amaka Agbo / Best Waec & JAMB Result In Nigeria In Year 2018 / WAEC To Adopt Computer Based Test This Year (2018) : Read The Full Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

O' God Of The Heaven And The Earth, My Heartfelt Wish For The Year 2018; by IRWSBE: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2018
O' God of the Heaven and the earth, My heartfelt wish for the year 2018;

If You the Beginning and the End find my mind inculpable to lead my countrypeople astray as depicted in the heartrending undermentioned paragraph. I pray to You, O' Lord of Host, the first born from the dead and ruler over the kings of the earth should establish me the Leader over all Nigerians, across all generations of age and ethnicity.

For I have chosen hope and absolute optimism over fear, inspired by astuteness and innate potentials of world changers that labels me a global citizen, that my work shall make my country great; out of this political darkness of cynicism,a brighter day shall come. You Lord, Whose voice is as the sound of many waters shall be central to that victory.

O' Alpha and the omega, for you know the beginning of our tribulations, struggles & poverty. For you know the adversity endured by our founding fathers & freedom fighters in the hands of evil men that ruled my country. Who possessed a malevolent mind, who ruled my countrymen against Your will for mankind, whose unmeritorious polity unendingly impoverish the common men for their claque getting richer.

Whose inhuman decisions inflicted oppressions & distresses on my countrypeople socially, psychologically and spiritually that distrain the heart of my countrypeople from doing your Will. Who inordinately truncates the aspirations of all purported democrats who could build a formidable Nigeria among the nations on earth. O' Lord, if the acts of these men ruling over your people displeases You, assent my request with indispensable attributes needed by me to lead Your people to greatness.

O' Omnipresence God, if there is one satisfactory favour I could demand from you for my countrymen in 2018; do not withhold Your presence from them, both young and old, poor and rich, expatriates and natives, Non- Christians and Christians. O' Lord God of Heaven and Earth, let your presence be with us all.

O' First and the Last, move ahead and behind my countrypeople in all their endeavours and aspirations to reach their goals objectively. To legally attain good success & a fulfilled life as law abiding citizens who respect and uphold the laws that governs our country.

O' Lord who lives and was dead and lives forevermore, keep my countrymen from deliberate or accidental debilitating evil attacks, sicknesses emanating from nowadays diseases and inopportune deaths. For You O' Lord who was dead and came to life have the keys of Hades and of Death.

O' Lord who has the sharp two-edged sword, forgive my countrypeople their sins and unfaithfulness to have deny your faith and hold the doctrines of the prince of power in the air, who rule among the children of darkness. For you will come quickly and fight against them with sword of Your mouth but to him who overcome shall be blessed. Save us O' Lord, who was slain and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every tribe, tongues, peoples and nations.

O' Lord who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars, awake the spirit of my countrymen to become psychologically, socially and spiritually healthy to solve the prevalent and uncommon difficulties we encounter as a nation to become an equal of develop territories in the world.

Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God. Accede my request and teach me and all Nigerians to do your Will in 2018 and forevermore in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Temitope A. Aladelokun
400 Level Medic.
Ekiti State University.

(1) (Reply)

Steps Cnvolved In Conducting Academic Research / Win Amazing Gifts For Your Intelligence!!!! / Abuad Signs Mou With Dubai Hospital To End Overseas Medical Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.