Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari (21568 Views)

Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Ghana Plan To Ban Rice Importation / Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari by Tydie0: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2018
This idiot has started again!
Re: Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari by overdoseme: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2018
This man wants to increase hardship again.Allow locally produced rice be produced to the maximum before banning foreign rice. Lack of knowledge.
Re: Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari by eazydon(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Lol

Afonjas claiming Akwa Ibom

Till this hour, you have never championed the establishment of Ibaka seaport as made known to your cursed brother OBJ when Tincan and Ibaka were proposed to him in 1977.

I wonder why a so called Akwa Ibom person will never champion such project

At last, I remember that Afonjas pretend to be SS in order to scuttle the establishment of Ibaka seaport.

You will enjoy the dividends of Buhari's government be it good or bad since Buhari is your hero & god.

Your pain never start.

You're fighting with the wrong person. I think he's even on your side
Re: Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari by EternalTruths: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2018
eazydon:

That guy hates the progress of the SS and SE.

I know him very well.

Anytime we mention the sabotaged against importation through the SS ports, he comes to justify the FG with useless facts.

Till this hour, he has never question the reason why 99% importation takes place through Lagos when the SS has access to the Ocean.
Re: Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari by Blue3k2: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

[s]That guy hates the progress of the SS and SE.

I know him very well.

Anytime we mention the sabotaged against importation through the SS ports, he comes to justify the FG with useless facts.

Till this hour, he has never question the reason why 99% importation takes place through Lagos when the SS has access to the Ocean.[/s]

Lol don't you get tired of saying dumb stuff. Lol its like only thing your forefathers passed on to useless guy like you is defective genes. I answered your question about imports hundred of times it's not my fault your too daft to comprehend fact the market bigger in South West and shippers prefer using those ports.

eazydon:

He's mental challenged so he can't accept anyone that doesn't fall in line with his mentally deranged victim narrative. The eternal crybaby is product of millennia of breeding losers to form human garbage. This Why common sense and reason won't reach him.

Lol I'm against Progress yet report here and actually made threads on how to improve ecoomies of Akwa Ibom. The guy is too funny. I never tired of roasting him.
Re: Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari by EternalTruths: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Blue3k2:

Lol don't you get tired of saying dumb stuff. Lol its like only thing your forefathers passed on to useless guy like you is defective genes. I answered your question about imports hundred of times it's not my fault your too daft to comprehend fact the market bigger in South West and shippers prefer using those ports.

@ eazydon

Can you see the demonic reason he just gave for the non active importation through the SS ports.
Re: Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari by Blue3k2: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

@ eazydon

Can you see the demonic reason he just gave for the non active importation through the SS ports.

Non active but onne port and rivers have second biggest traffic. Next the eastern ports have 90% of forex generating exports. The quotes and stats from customs already proved these facts over and over again.

When bombarded with stats you say NPA not credible without giving alternatives.
Re: Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari by likirice: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Abakaliki Rice 65000 Naira only
Stone free
Husk free
Superior taste
Proudly natural
High quality
The Rice is available in 25kg, 50kg bags. We can deliver any quantity to anywhere in Nigeria. Note delivery fee not inclusive.
riceabakaliki@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency / Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response / Dayo Fadahunsi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.