Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? (21236 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / How To Enable Split Screen Function On Your Android Phone / How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by bema6737(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2018
still working...currently chatting with a blackberry user
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by GideonThomas(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2018
olabisimichael:
lla

I did when I wipe my BB 9900! I reinstall WhatsApp and it is working! Though some functions are missing!
I have a BB bold5 and whatsapp is not working....Can u help?
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by meetgaya: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2018
I have installed two WhatsApp on the BB Z10 one from blackberry world and the other one is WhatsApp apk. All of them are functioning.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by thunderbabs: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Haha haha, is admin tryin to make mockery of bb users ni shocked
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by spencekat(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2018
Still functioning
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2018
Phonefanatic:

Blackberry started the shakara first..... You remember bbm was only available to blackberry initially? Now is payback time grin grin grin
Blackberry is still trying to hold on to the Monopoly style of doing business
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2018
femi4:
uninstall it and try to install it again

bro I use a. Q5, and my BlackBerry whatsapp is still working too... but I have a problem for long now, my whatsapp can't send pictures, but can receive. what could be the issue here and a possible solution?

thanks, im waiting for ur response and if anyone could relate with this.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by emeraldlife: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2018
simplemach:

Pls sir I need to know how to send pictures on my android whatsapp

Just download whatsfixer from blackberry app world.

Insert a memory card into ur phone.

Close whatsapp.

Open Whatsfixer

Navigate left

Click on run script and wait a sec

And it's done.

All the features are available for u and u can forget the normal blackberry whatsapp
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Carter4luv(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2018
The thing they work wella, but if they stop what's app on blackberry they will loss big. People still love blackberry. Cux of is specifications.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2018
emeraldlife:

Just download whatsfixer from blackberry app world.

Insert a memory card into ur phone.

Close whatsapp.

Open Whatsfixer

Navigate left

Click on run script and wait a sec

And it's done.

All the features are available for u and u can forget the normal blackberry whatsapp

bro the app is not opening
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by emeraldlife: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Drabeey:

bro the app is not opening

Which app sir? Let me know

But If it's whatsfixer, it shud open. U can delete and reboot ur phone. Try the process again
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by ebilomaofficial1: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2018
Messages going and coming faster like Ashawo we sabi market! whatsapp is here stay meehn!
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Davidgr8(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2018
Mine still work perfectly
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by klins4213(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Using 2 whatsapp on my Z10 self.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2018
emeraldlife:

Which app sir? Let me know

But If it's whatsfixer, it shud open. U can delete and reboot ur phone. Try the process again

I followed the process u gave earlier. but i'll try and delete it then reboot my phone and redownload sir, thanks
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Rebuke: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2018
Me laughing hard whn itz 2nd January n my watsap still work....

Sitting nxt to me, dahz d look of some nairalanders who rushed to sell deirs cheaply thinkn watsap will stop working for real on our device grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by olamil34(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2018
Egein:

Re-read your gibberish, then ask yourself "am I being fair to my parents viz the education they gave me?"

Please correct me, cause you sound like an expert i.....
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Kimmyslaw(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2018
ironheart:
What they meant was that, they will no longer bring in new updates to the device. It doesn't mean it will not work. New features will not be added to whatsapp for such devices. After a while, when new security updates are done, you wouldn't be able to receive messages as a result of the new encryption algorithms implemented
In a nutshell, you have said it all
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by ophatlewis(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2018
geezville:

Thanks for sharing buddy.

Haha....I guess we can safely conclude it was all a ruse then. Not that I care about having the app anyway.

Q5 is not working
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by tundeport(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Mine still function wella
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by maiquel: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2018
ddjay:
I told you guys to pray hard about this whatsapp/bb wahala,UNA tink say I dey joke,some curve my post,now see.but all is not lost,just come together and pray about it and whatsapp will grats forever access

Are you normal?
Who is coming together to pray and for what? undecided
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by femi4: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2018
Drabeey:

bro I use a. Q5, and my BlackBerry whatsapp is still working too... but I have a problem for long now, my whatsapp can't send pictures, but can receive. what could be the issue here and a possible solution?

thanks, im waiting for ur response and if anyone could relate with this.
you are using android WhatsApp not the one meant for bb
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2018
My bold 5 BlackBerry is still working oooo

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by jamerflepz(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2018
The main whatsapp doesn't work on my BB Passport. I am using GB whatsapp for the main time, works perfectly fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Your Phone Softwares Here / Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years / Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.