Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him (4528 Views)

Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex / When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by MrDickman: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2018
So I was at a restaurant in lagos last week where I met an oyinbo man sitting alone on an empty table. I decided to seat with him since it was one of the few seats available. We started talking anyways telling me how good looking I was. We talked bout so many things, educationally, current affairs , politics and lots more. He asked whether I had a job which I said I was just managing. Then he told me to meet him at a certain hotel the following weekend so we he can put me through jobs available. So that day came and I met him at his hotel room. We got talking immediately , he offered me food which I devoured like a hungry lion then after that I noticed he started making some funny moves like touchinh my laps. Immediately I felt confused as to what je was trying to do then he tried to touch my private part. All this I noticed he was already erect. Then I got agitated and in anger scorned him and I tried moving out. He apologized anyway but then called me back and offered me 70k dollars if I allowing him Bleep me for yansh. He even showed me $50k cash and offered to transfer the remaining later. I was imfuriated and left in anger as he shoted at me to think about it as I jammed the door. Later that night he gave me a call telling me to think about it if I'm still interested and that he's always available. Please I'm confused and I don't know what to do. I can't even tell me fiance as I will be getting married next month. I am not gay, I'm straight but should I consider this looking at the huge sum of money involved?
lalasticlala & mynd44 pls help.

1 Like

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by NwaChibuzor13: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2018
You really don't know what to do? If I were you I will gladly accept the offer and even give him all acrobatic styles he wants. ( Thats about 20M+). Then use part of the money to buy antibiotics and paracetamol and you continue your normal life as though nothing ever happened. Afterall, person wey dem drill for a** nor dey show for face.

NB: those set of people can be very brutal. They show no mercy when sending their huge pipe through an anal canal. Moreover you will even suffer more because his money is at stake. You are even lucky adult diapers isn't as costly as it used to be if not na every day u for dey wash boxers. Just give thanks to God afterwards because many who went through such never made it out alive.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by marunga(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2018
eat, wipe and then collect.

1 Like

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2018
angry angry so you wan begin the year with gay abi? Please don't do it ,what is 70k? That man is just trying to use you.OK can he try that with an American forThat amount?

So this world is becoming something else even males are now sexually harassed. angry
If he wants to help you he should help in at once but he doesn't want to help you then let him screw himself. angry

1 Like

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by junnyjake(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2018
What kind of a straight man are you? Someone offered you money to drill your ass you said no because that ain't you, that ain't what you do.

I'm as straight as they come and no amount can buy my sexuality. I don't know about you.

5 Likes

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by jamariwolf2(f): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Some fools would still bliv this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by 9jaPromo(f): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2018
I don't think 70$will fit buy baby pampers
grin

1 Like

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by HIScraziness(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2018
Nonsense
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by marshalldgreat(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2018
GOD FORBID grin

1 Like

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by divinehand2003(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Na so homo initiation dey start ooooo.
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by Kenzico(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2018
Drilling my Butt hole for $70k

Lol grin grin

This story looks fake to me

2 Likes

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by internationalman(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2018
Bro check yourself, You probably look like a girl
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2018
Last last, na your nyash go hear am.

1 Like

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by JacksonD7: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2018
Don't sell your soul for money, it ain't worth it. Homos are walking disease factories, you don't want to get something worse that HIV do you?

MrDickman

2 Likes

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2018
70k dollars for anal?? Devil go shock for this kinda lie

5 Likes

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by dingbang(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2018
Lol you are ready to open your leg for another fellow man to burst your ass...
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by ideabuilder: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2018
But $70k is not small money. dat is the kind of price you pay to get a soul. You dont have to agree with me, I know what I am saying

Safiaaa:
Not everything is ritual money please. Some people just like to spend money because they have it, especially these old white men. They're lonely and like company.
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by egopersonified(f): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2018
this op can lie. was it not N7,000 he offered you and you were negotiating for N70,000. anyway, don't bother, I have given him bobriskys number.
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2018
Am disappointed. Later u people will start insulting d gals. $70 less than 30k. Mtcheew bastard. I think I need to stop makes derogatory statements about d gals
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by STILESGANG: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
raylord:
Am disappointed. Later u people will start insulting d gals. $70 less than 30k. Mtcheew bastard. I think I need to stop makes derogatory statements about d gals
Did you read the post at all or do you have eyes defect?

2 Likes

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by Snow02: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
I fvcking hate gay shit but 70k is alot of money imma take it and go right back to my normal life afterwards but wait oh who is going to be at the receiving end?? how are you sure u'll get paid?? most importantly is the man healthy?? why does he want to pay you that much when there are other gay people who would gladly do it for less?? how are you sure won't want to be fully gay afterwards?? Na so e deh start ooanal cancer deh this days oh infact I change my mind Bleep that shit man
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by jamariwolf2(f): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
You really don't know what to do? If I were you I will gladly accept the offer and even give him all acrobatic styles he wants. ( Thats about 20M+). Then use part of the money to buy antibiotics and paracetamol and you continue your normal life as though nothing ever happened. Afterall, person wey dem drill for a** nor dey show for face.

NB: those set of people can be very brutal. They show no mercy when sending their huge pipe through an anal canal. Moreover you will even suffer more because his money is at stake. You are even lucky adult diapers isn't as costly as it used to be if not na every day u for dey wash boxers . Just give thanks to God afterwards because many who went through such never made it out alive.
so you don't wash your underwear daily?

You're among the one week gang shey?

All these dirty nairaland Boyz sha

2 Likes

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by pee17(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
70k dollars, choi

Just give me the man number lemme call him and tell him I am interested grin
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by earthsync(f): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

NB: those set of people can be very brutal. They show no mercy when sending their huge pipe through an anal canal. Moreover you will even suffer more because his money is at stake. You are even lucky adult diapers isn't as costly as it used to be if not na every day u for dey wash boxers. Just give thanks to God afterwards because many who went through such never made it out alive.

lolool this is the most sensible thing I read on this thread.
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by funlord(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
[s]
MrDickman:
So I was at a restaurant in lagos last week where I met an oyinbo man sitting alone on an empty table. I decided to seat with him since it was one of the few seats available. We started talking anyways telling me how good looking I was. We talked bout so many things, educationally, current affairs , politics and lots more. He asked whether I had a job which I said I was just managing. Then he told me to meet him at a certain hotel the following weekend so we he can put me through jobs available. So that day came and I met him at his hotel room. We got talking immediately , he offered me food which I devoured like a hungry lion then after that I noticed he started making some funny moves like touchinh my laps. Immediately I felt confused as to what je was trying to do then he tried to touch my private part. All this I noticed he was already erect. Then I got agitated and in anger scorned him and I tried moving out. He apologized anyway but then called me back and offered me 70k dollars if I allowing him Bleep me for yansh. He even showed me $50k cash and offered to transfer the remaining later. I was imfuriated and left in anger as he shoted at me to think about it as I jammed the door. Later that night he gave me a call telling me to think about it if I'm still interested and that he's always available. Please I'm confused and I don't know what to do. I can't even tell me fiance as I will be getting married next month. I am not gay, I'm straight but should I consider this looking at the huge sum of money involved?
lalasticlala & mynd44 pls help.
[/s]

Too much trash not enough sauce!

1 Like

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by chigoizie7(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Don't u have bad guys as friends?

My dear, rob the motherfucker
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by freshkpomo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
chigoizie7:
Don't u have bad guys as friends?

My dear, rob the motherfucker
this will do!!!
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by ruggedtimi(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
learn from jacob / esau in the bible, selling ur dignity for money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Thick Light-skinned Girl With Big Backside I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV / Beautiful Lady Says She Wants To Be A IndecentStar Posts Her Nude Photos On FB / [Photos] ‘Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju’ - Twitter User Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.