Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Iphone 5S Showing Red Light And Failing To Come On - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 5S Showing Red Light And Failing To Come On (1513 Views)

Nokia 9 Pureview Likely To Come With Penta-Lens Rear Camera Setup / Iphone 5s (broken Screen) / Iphone 5s Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 5S Showing Red Light And Failing To Come On by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2018
My iPhone 5S battery went down, on trying to charge again. It'd show the white screen and later flash red light and turn off.

Any Solution to that??
Re: Iphone 5S Showing Red Light And Failing To Come On by Scatterscatter(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2018
Goan buy another one
Re: Iphone 5S Showing Red Light And Failing To Come On by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Scatterscatter:
Goan buy another one

Thanks.

Any Other engineer in the house with solution?
Re: Iphone 5S Showing Red Light And Failing To Come On by MarkWayne89: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Where is this red light displayed?

Also, can you provide some pictures so we can better understand the issue and help you?
Re: Iphone 5S Showing Red Light And Failing To Come On by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
MarkWayne89:
Where is this red light displayed?

Also, can you provide some pictures so we can better understand the issue and help you?

I dropped the phone with a friend to take to repairer.

the red light display just after the white apple screen.
Re: Iphone 5S Showing Red Light And Failing To Come On by Dandestated: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
please, my iPhone 5s is showing a red screen when powered on.it will just remain like that till it goes off(battery goes empty)..please i need someone help and guidance on how to go about it.
Re: Iphone 5S Showing Red Light And Failing To Come On by EliteMobile1: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hold the power and home button for few seconds and see what happens

(1) (Reply)

4 Sim Card Phone / Mint Iphone X 64gb Ram, Space Silver For Sale !! / Man Cursed And Trolled By Nigerians On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.