Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (44603 Views)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by teflonjake(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
naijacentric:
Why is it that this guys dont see visions for a better nigeria or exposing the bad government

Did you read the 44 prophecies carefully?

Olukoya is not known for calling names, but if u spot 44 and a few others, you will know he's referring to nigeria.

Happy new year sir/madam
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by oubi: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is what prophecies should look

Well detailed and sometimes almost impossible

https://www.nairaland.com/4248941/see-certain-man-god-saw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by teflonjake(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
tayo60:
That's my GO. More anointing and grace of God upon you sir in this year.

Amen fire sister

3 Likes

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Etianwanokon: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
I claim the positive prayers and disassociate myself and family from the negative prayers. Amen
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Writs: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Appears it's mainly Nigeria/African pastors that God grants vision and prophesy and seemingly reveals different things to.

Jokers in the pack.

3 Likes

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
tayo60:
That's my GO. More anointing and grace of God upon you sir in this year.

which region.??
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by GeneralOjukwu: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
All these predictions are stupid but 41 takes the cake :
"
41. It's a year of horrible disgrace for thise who deal with hard drugs and live a care-free life"

No....Hard drug dealers living care-free lives usually expect National Honours

7 Likes

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Boscojugunu(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Show me some love call me and wish me a happy new year. 08025968323... I love you all

1 Like

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by lakesider(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Man u will not win champions league ..
Does it means Nigerians are very very stupid to have listened to this nairabet prediction
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by bedspread: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
ITS MY YEAR OF
DOMINION, INCREASE, MULTIPLICATION AND FAVOR

ITS MY YEAR OF OPEN DOORS
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Wolexdey(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Its funny how people wants prophecies about Blessings when Heaven is unhappy with many. The best way out is to seek GOD and flee from disobedience.

If you like, make proclamations like you reject so, and so and still continue in Sin, you must be a Joker.

GOD is not mocked and never a fool.
Live right and reap the benefits, live otherwise and be an enemy of GOD.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE OF GOD.
May The LORD Be With His Servant Always. THANKS MAN OF GOD.
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Omeokachie: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
" 1. This is a year where bondage will be repackaged and reloaded."

They are trying to "repackage" and "reload" Buhari again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Next2Bezee(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
josh001:
This is a year where the pestle will defeat the mortar

There shall be disgrace for the strong man of terror and fear this year.

It's a year of the madness of the wind

A year of masquerading captivity

Please what is the meaning of all these? Do these people think everyone is easily deceived?? shocked

Jeremiah 23:16 - “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by fapcrook(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Has anyone noticed the way these prophets do their prophecies has changed, they don't say things straightforward again since things prophecised before don't come to balance reality. Their method is now in form of the one by this prophet. I can't be deceived again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dey Don Come Oo

Prophesize that MFM FC will win CAF Champions League nah!
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by anonimi: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ishilove:
God bless you, Dr. More anointing

7 Likes

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by saintneo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by anonimi: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
fapcrook:
Has anyone noticed the way these prophets do their prophecies has changed, they don't say things straightforward again since things prophecised before don't come to balance reality. Their method is now in form of the one by this prophet. I can't be deceived again

Congrats bro for your liberation.

4 Likes

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by profmallor: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thanks for this, being waiting as I didnt capture them all. Happy new year

josh001:
The General Overseer of MFM commenced the Cross-Over ministration with Hebrews 12 and enjoined Christians to run their race well as Heaven is the goal.
Going into the Year 2018 where he gave 45 prophecies, He said the number 18 signifies Bondage in the spirit. The children of Isreal were under bondage of Moab for 18 years and the woman with the issue of blood was bound for 18 years. He however said for Children of God, they can turn this around.

Going into prophecies, he said
1. This is a year where bondage will be repackaged and reloaded.
2. This is a year where the pestle will defeat the mortar
3. There will be terrible attacks on several marriages this year and the family that prays together, stays together.
4. There will be wild and merciless striking of infirmities this year.
5. Spiritual weakness will be a tragedy this year.
6. It's a year where it either you fight or you perish.
7. It's a year of deliverance from long time bondages.
8. There will be a demonstration of Gods power this year.
9. God will kill rebellious leaders and kings
10. Many will overcome their generational bondages
11. It's a tragic year for those with Absalom's spirit
12. There shall be disgrace for the strong man of terror and fear this year.
13. Anger from Heaven will bring to an end shameless and perverse leaders and nations.
14. Many who live a holy life will be empowered to rewrite their family history
15. It's a terrible year for Ahitophel and Gehazi ministers
16. Plenty of yokes of barrenness will be broken
17. Wasting powers planted in some yoing people will manifest
18. Rough year from modern day Jonahs
19. It's a year of geh double left-leg, the animal will pursue the hunter.
20. It's a year of the madness of the wind
21. A year of masquerading captivity
22. Regular practice of personal deliverance will yield benefits this year.
23. Laziness in prayer this year will cause havoc
24. There will be a stings from strange insects
25. Nations against God will face Judgement.
26. There will be an acidic rain of generational bondages
27. God will raise non-compromising agents of redemption and deliverance
28. Judgement on spirit of disloyalty this year
29. Terror will swallow terror and vomit poison
30. We need prayers against scientific witchcraft
31. It's a rough year for alcoholics
32. Year of revolution, revelation, redemption, renewal, revival, restoration, righteousness, reorientation, refreshment and remembrance
33. Learn to cast your net on the right hand side

34. It a year of 1 Samuel 3 vs 11, where God said He will do a new thing that will makes ears tingle

35. A year of great fall for corruption
36. A year of divine sidedness positively and negatively
37. A year of strange changes physically and spiritually
38. A year where Global Economic down turn will be prevalent save for prayers
39. God will raise up radical prophettesses this year
40. There will be a rage of emptiers and wasters for the rebellious this year; youths should be careful
41. It's a year of horrible disgrace for thise who deal with hard drugs and live a care-free life
42. Those who bank with God shall reap great reward
43. Discernment is highly essential this year, personal development is necessary
44. There shall be political confusion and personalities against this nation shall destroy themselves.

HOW TO COPE AND DEAL WITH THE YEAR.

1. Key into the fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, faith and temperance.

2. Be obedient.
3. Have faith in God.
4. Have a right heart.
5. Worship God well and pray well.

Our year is anchored on these scripture: Psalm 110 vs 1, Gal 6 vs 9. Luke 10 vs 19.

He Declared the Year, A YEAR OF EXTRAORDINARY TURNAROUND.

1 Like

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by DAVEZONIGLTD: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
All must be well in 2018.
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by anonimi: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
" 1. This is a year where bondage will be repackaged and reloaded."
They are trying to "repackage" and "reload" Buhari again!

Na im be sey wahala dey oh if we allow them to succeed in packaging their expired fraudster again to us as our only saviour.
Real wahala for the 200 million mumus in the geographical space called naijeriya.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5017269_picsart091907_33_38_jpeg8a6ff0508c519e28ba0bd28de77b7c6f

1 Like

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by TreasuredGlory: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
No 16 is for me and my husband in Jesus mighty name, and every other person who desires it in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by redangel2017: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Is there no prophesy on rochas? angry
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by profmallor: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
No prophecy is cast in stone, anything can be changed with will, prayers and determination. A prophecy is a guide, a warning, a light that directs.

fapcrook:
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by exquisite007: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
2. This is a year where the pestle will defeat the mortar

26. There will be an acidic rain of generational bondages, and

29. Terror will swallow terror and vomit poison.

I wonder why its a prophecy when some just look like threats. One will just be wondering what they mean. For crying out loud what's "Terror will swallow terror and vomit poison."
Nawa o!

2 Likes

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by toye440: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is too bitter, but as for me and my house 2018 would yield of her increase to us. Can i get an anointed AMEN.
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by tunary(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is what they call prophesy, not the once filled with negatives

1 Like

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by michoim(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
What a great prophecies from a great man of God!!!

1 Like

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
41. "It's a year of horrible disgrace for those who deal with hard drugs and live a care-free life"

I hope IPOB TERRORIST SPONSORS have taken note.
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by nkechiasogwa(f): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Amen. Indeed 2018 is my year of extraordinary turnaround and mind blowing blessings. My year of divine overflow of God's blessings and enlargement on every side. Thank you Lord in advance.
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by God2man(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Year in year out we are moving closer to the Rapture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' / 2019 Prophecies By Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.