Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (44612 Views)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Orila(f): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Belief is a strange thing isn't it?
If you don't believe then ignore it do not cast down the prophesies just because you don't believe it. "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm", do not cast him or his prophesies down you don't know for sure if he's not God's prophet so don't be too quick to judge based on human knowledge
If you're sure that its a lie then why bother insulting it. Let us who believe it key into it and keep watch and pray.
There are mysteries that are not to be understood so don't be too quick to disprove these prophesies. The human mind cannot fully grasp the spiritual world so do not be quick to insult.
I hope your new year is great and God bless you and your family. Amen
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by koskilala: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
waiting to see others that will follow with there own prophecy..
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by kjhova(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
"Terror will swallow terror and vomit poison" is the height of inanities!!
How do the shepples get sold these empty packs??

1 Like

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Harietgold91(f): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
its my year of favour, blessings, Divine connections, open doors, restoration, new life in christ and total increase Amen
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Holyvurgin17(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
They should tell us if Buhari is the leader of Boko Haram then I will believe them
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by northvietnam(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
Its my season of extraordinary turnaround... I claim it in Jesus name.....My God shall make me a mysterious wonder before all eyes this year..

First to comment...Front page loading..

Same here
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by webngnews: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Magicians
They have started again
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Princedan50: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Was there live. Got the blessings in firsthand,the only new year resolution for me is more praying mouth with more grateful heart and it's alright. Thank you Jesus Christ. 2018 year of more funds n more life!!
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by AngelicBeing: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
anonimi:

Hian, you have started again, I thought I sent your name to Buhari to keep you away from the Internet till 2090, I will call Directorate of military intelligence now, anonimi must be kept away from the Internet or else he will cause kasala with his gifs tongue

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by AngelicBeing: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
anonimi:

Na im be sey wahala dey oh if we allow them to succeed in packaging their expired fraudster again to us as our only saviour.
Real wahala for the 200 million mumus in the geographical space called naijeriya.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5017269_picsart091907_33_38_jpeg8a6ff0508c519e28ba0bd28de77b7c6f
Wetin Buhari do you, ok, l called Buhari now, he said he will give you 300 million dollars so that you will stop destroying his fake campaign promises he made just to get power, are you ready to accept the offer tongue

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by AngelicBeing: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
anonimi:

Congrats bro for your liberation.

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
this is nit any prophecy..this is just political calculations and thinking...na wa oo
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by olureignforever: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
Its my season of extraordinary turnaround... I claim it in Jesus name.....My God shall make me a mysterious wonder before all eyes this year..

First to comment...Front page loading..

FTC, for your dream ba?
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by yettydone: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
It is my year of extra ordinary turn around in Jesus name.
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by fapcrook(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
anonimi:

Congrats bro for your liberation. Sorry, I've never be in bondage nor be deceived by these prophets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by farem: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
BestOnlineDeals:
I know nonsense when I see it

And this is the height of it angry

It would have been a rude shock if someone else has written this. But for your likes, it is expected.
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Dannyko: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
josh001:
The General Overseer of MFM commenced the Cross-Over ministration with Hebrews 12 and enjoined Christians to run their race well as Heaven is the goal.
Going into the Year 2018 where he gave 45 prophecies, He said the number 18 signifies Bondage in the spirit. The children of Isreal were under bondage of Moab for 18 years and the woman with the issue of blood was bound for 18 years. He however said for Children of God, they can turn this around.

Going into prophecies, he said
1. This is a year where bondage will be repackaged and reloaded.
2. This is a year where the pestle will defeat the mortar
3. There will be terrible attacks on several marriages this year and the family that prays together, stays together.
4. There will be wild and merciless striking of infirmities this year.
5. Spiritual weakness will be a tragedy this year.
6. It's a year where it either you fight or you perish.
7. It's a year of deliverance from long time bondages.
8. There will be a demonstration of Gods power this year.
9. God will kill rebellious leaders and kings
10. Many will overcome their generational bondages
11. It's a tragic year for those with Absalom's spirit
12. There shall be disgrace for the strong man of terror and fear this year.
13. Anger from Heaven will bring to an end shameless and perverse leaders and nations.
14. Many who live a holy life will be empowered to rewrite their family history
15. It's a terrible year for Ahitophel and Gehazi ministers
16. Plenty of yokes of barrenness will be broken
17. Wasting powers planted in some yoing people will manifest
18. Rough year from modern day Jonahs
19. It's a year of geh double left-leg, the animal will pursue the hunter.
20. It's a year of the madness of the wind
21. A year of masquerading captivity
22. Regular practice of personal deliverance will yield benefits this year.
23. Laziness in prayer this year will cause havoc
24. There will be a stings from strange insects
25. Nations against God will face Judgement.
26. There will be an acidic rain of generational bondages
27. God will raise non-compromising agents of redemption and deliverance
28. Judgement on spirit of disloyalty this year
29. Terror will swallow terror and vomit poison
30. We need prayers against scientific witchcraft
31. It's a rough year for alcoholics
32. Year of revolution, revelation, redemption, renewal, revival, restoration, righteousness, reorientation, refreshment and remembrance
33. Learn to cast your net on the right hand side

34. It a year of 1 Samuel 3 vs 11, where God said He will do a new thing that will makes ears tingle

35. A year of great fall for corruption
36. A year of divine sidedness positively and negatively
37. A year of strange changes physically and spiritually
38. A year where Global Economic down turn will be prevalent save for prayers
39. God will raise up radical prophettesses this year
40. There will be a rage of emptiers and wasters for the rebellious this year; youths should be careful
41. It's a year of horrible disgrace for thise who deal with hard drugs and live a care-free life
42. Those who bank with God shall reap great reward
43. Discernment is highly essential this year, personal development is necessary
44. There shall be political confusion and personalities against this nation shall destroy themselves.

HOW TO COPE AND DEAL WITH THE YEAR.

1. Key into the fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, faith and temperance.

2. Be obedient.
3. Have faith in God.
4. Have a right heart.
5. Worship God well and pray well.

Our year is anchored on these scripture: Psalm 110 vs 1, Gal 6 vs 9. Luke 10 vs 19.

He Declared the Year, A YEAR OF EXTRAORDINARY TURNAROUND.
I was there live and direct.This is my year of extraordinary turnaround in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Maximus85(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
josh001:
The General Overseer of MFM commenced the Cross-Over ministration with Hebrews 12 and enjoined Christians to run their race well as Heaven is the goal.
Going into the Year 2018 where he gave 45 prophecies, He said the number 18 signifies Bondage in the spirit. The children of Isreal were under bondage of Moab for 18 years and the woman with the issue of blood was bound for 18 years. He however said for Children of God, they can turn this around.

3. There will be terrible attacks on several marriages this year and the family that prays together, stays together.
13. Anger from Heaven will bring to an end shameless and perverse leaders and nations.
32. Year of revolution, revelation, redemption, renewal, revival, restoration, righteousness, reorientation, refreshment and remembrance

34. It a year of 1 Samuel 3 vs 11, where God said He will do a new thing that will makes ears tingle

40. There will be a rage of emptiers and wasters for the rebellious this year; youths should be careful
41. It's a year of horrible disgrace for thise who deal with hard drugs and live a care-free life
43. Discernment is highly essential this year, personal development is necessary
44. There shall be political confusion and personalities against this nation shall destroy themselves.

1. Key into the fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, faith and temperance.

2. Be obedient.
3. Have faith in God.
4. Have a right heart.

Our year is anchored on these scripture: Psalm 110 vs 1, Gal 6 vs 9. Luke 10 vs 19.

Well done sir. You said, God will kill abi? OK sir. Is that why you've been praying for your enemies to die die die? Hmmm

And for the intellect in the house... How do these negative prophecies link with the extraordinary turnaround? Ahhhhhh

1 Like

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by seunadeolu(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
He is a prophet of the most high God, so he speaks from a spiritual angle. You know we don't wrestle against physical matter but spiritual matters. All you said are evident in his prophesies, just study them closely
naijacentric:
Why is it that this guys dont see visions for a better nigeria or exposing the bad government
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by seunadeolu(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
saying die die die does not mean the physical death, but the spiritual death so that they can be redeemed.
Maximus85:

Well done sir. You said, God will kill abi? OK sir. Is that why you've been praying for your enemies to die die die? Hmmm

And for the intellect in the house... How do these negative prophecies link with the extraordinary turnaround? Ahhhhhh
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by oyeb15: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
jchioma:
If its not doom and gloom, how will the sheeples fear and cower to their demands with hope of a way of escape?

Lol at No. 42. Those who bank with God shall reap great reward.

See God bank?
Thank u jo. People run after religion cos of fear & human needs.

2 Likes

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by oyeb15: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
build fear into peoples mind. The weak (no matter how educated) will run to Church.

2 Likes

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Pataricatering(f): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sit down to read 44 fake prophecies well ? Lol
teflonjake:

Did you read the 44 prophecies carefully?

Olukoya is not known for calling names, but if u spot 44 and a few others, you will know he's referring to nigeria.

Happy new year sir/madam

1 Like

Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by fajob: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wow

Happy New Year from all Of us @ www.jolagict.com
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Maximus85(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
seunadeolu:
saying die die die does not mean the physical death, but the spiritual death so that they can be redeemed.

Scriptural illiterates.

Spirits don't have life, so they cannot die. Only things with life can die.
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by nwakaibeya1: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Prophesies of doom on the rampage in Nigeria as always Knowing Jesus Christ is not about prophesy unto people & Nigeria & those in secular authority of nations,never, knowing Jesus Christ is all about giving light& peace &unbelievable power to followers ask yourself or whoever claims to know Jesus Christ and lead people to him How many of your followers are reigning in those qualities that Jesus Christ declared &gives to those who locate him whereby Jesus Christ said I am the light of the world,do you have that light? Jesus said I am the prince of peace do you have that peace, do you sleep well spiritually & physically at night? Behold Jesus Christ said I am the unbelievable power, all power on earth& in heaven have been given to me, that unbelievable power meaning that whoever locates Jesus Christ through whoever that claims to be pastor or prophet must automatically receive those unhindered gifts, no matter your level.My dear ask yourself some deep questions about knowing CHRIST, see John 6,60-68,i reveal things unknown after the creation of the world& this is test&see as we have authorised the whole world to investigate having declared that Jesus Christ kingdom has comeback to revenge& judge people unknown to those claiming to know CHRIST Jesus&don't forget that many seers&prophets asked can anything good come out from where Jesus Christ came from& God himself said I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think that they are wise&you wise one that will read this truth&revelations where do you place your wisdom?No sane person speaks authority without power only the fools speaks authority with empty mouth so you choose but read Mathew 13,13-15
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by paulpery: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pastor using logic and philosophy. Fake
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by seunadeolu(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
i wont engage with you on this mission of yours. get your facts right about the philosophy behind the system of prayer utilized by the church
Maximus85:

Scriptural illiterates.

Spirits don't have life, so they cannot die. Only things with life can die.
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Y
josh001:

2. Be obedient.
3. Have faith in God.
4. Have a right heart.

This prophecies tire me o.... So so swear swear, �
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Ayopedro(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
2018 my year of upliftment, transformation for great things.
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by Ayopedro(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
2018 my year of divine upliftment, transformation for great things, blessings upon blessings..........
Re: D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out by anonimi: 4:04am On Jan 02, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' / 2019 Prophecies By Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.