Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,242 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night (1319 Views)

Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary / I Was Raped While Coming Back From Crossover Night / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by skillzahblog(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
It Was a blacknewyear for the people of Rivers and most especially for the prayerful ones who took their time to go ahead and pray for all that they needed in the new year. Only for them to be gunned down by Gunmen killing about 15 people returning from crossover night in Omoku, Rivers State

Photos here http://www.skillzah.com/2018/01/gunmen-kill-15-people-returning-from-crossover-night/.html

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by Obijulius: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by thesicilian: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Life has no value to these criminals. May God repay their evil a hundred fold.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by daomi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
F
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by 9jaPromo(f): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hehehe

Y una dey cover dead body face like say them go wake up...abi no real dead.? grin

Abeg make I watch CNN to confirm because AIT,NTA, Vanguard, Facebook and co will soon copy this post as source

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by Promxy94(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Life they say.......
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
How does Governor Wike Sleep at night...knowing full we, he is the brain behind all these senseless killings in Rivers State?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
How does Governor Wike Sleep at night...knowing full we, he is the brain behind all these senseless killings in Rivers State?
I wonder o. Wike empowered Don wani and this is the result

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by divinehand2003(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Na wao

On top this new year 2018 again? Why these human killings? Chai.

Rivers State is fastly becoming an unsafe place to reside in right now.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by hardywaltz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Rivers of Blood..
Rivers people should enjoy Mr Project that they help rig into office.
When Amaechi was Governor he personally led the team that stormed Atekes Okochiri camp and later built a Health Center on that land.
He chased away Ateke, Soboma George, Osama, Eberi Papa, Asari Dokubo et all from the state until that ineffectual buffoon and his shepopo of a wife came into power and brought them back to the state.
Today Ateke Tom is a Royal Highness. Major is a house of Assembly member representing Degema. Eberi Papa is Asari Toru LGA Chairman.

Many people don't understand why Ameachi is called Lion of Ubima.

Don Wanny is a creation of Wike and Felix Obuah aka Go Round to use in eliminating APC members in Orashi region total he is out of control.

Rivers people I feel no sorry for u guys at all at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by anonimi: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Who is the brain behind the senseless killing of farmers and other people by Fulani herdsmen "from Libya?"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3923742_benue_pngd581259d8be2539334384d77adc3be7d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773947_img20160529090234_jpegca51bdff8ad2dce07c0beef819ddf9d0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by Frankenstein90(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
God will deliver us.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by hardywaltz(m): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
anonimi:

Who is the brain behind the senseless killing of farmers and other people by Fulani herdsmen "from Libya?"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773947_img20160529090234_jpegca51bdff8ad2dce07c0beef819ddf9d0
Silly post

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by shukuokukobambi: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
hardywaltz:
Rivers of Blood..
Rivers people should enjoy Mr Project that they help rig into office.
When Amaechi was Governor he personally led the team that stormed Atekes Okochiri camp and later built a Health Center on that land.
He chased away Ateke, Soboma George, Osama, Eberi Papa, Asari Dokubo et all from the state until that ineffectual buffoon and his shepopo of a wife came into power and brought them back to the state.
Today Ateke Tom is a Royal Highness. Major is a house of Assembly member representing Degema. Eberi Papa is Asari Toru LGA Chairman.

Many people don't understand why Ameachi is called Lion of Ubima.

Don Wanny is a creation of Wike and Felix Obuah aka Go Round to use in eliminating APC members in Orashi region total he is out of control.

Rivers people I feel no sorry for u guys at all at all

very very true. I remember how Soboma George was extinguished despite all his perceived invincibility

I really feel for the innocents caught in the crossfire

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by sarrki(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
I want to know

Is it boko haram or Fulani herdsmen ?

Just curious
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by AlienRobot: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Muslims at work again
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by Eke40seven(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
River state should be militarised.
The insecurity in that state is becoming unbearable.
Cultism should be fought tooth and nail and people who are ready to lay down their guns rehabilitated.

Wike is the worst thing to happen to that state, he empowered these killers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by GavelSlam: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
What was once the garden city has been transformed into a colliseum of death.

The body count continues to increase with no end in sight.

They rally from mayhem to mayhem with vengeance, bitterness and new scores to settle.

In the midst of all this, no Odili, Amaechi or Wike has been touched.

The plebs continue to be sacrificial pawns in a fool's gambit.

But the game never ends until the king is dead.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by GavelSlam: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
anonimi:

Will you get out of here you recidivist and inchoate , non-developed creature from the abyss.

Forever plastering your spittle, bile and blabber over the Nairasphere .

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by fedorahat: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lalasticla, today is really a black Friday in omoku.

The world needs to know what is going on.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by Wenebadu(f): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
it's over 20persons that died. R I P to the dead Please God deliver Rivers state and restore peace
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by Wenebadu(f): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
it's over 20persons that died. R I P to the dead Please God deliver Rivers state and restore peace
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by manci(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Fulani herdsmen and killing just because their Brother Buhari is on power
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by coluka: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night by stonemasonn: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
coluka:
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life
F.uck you too, and good luck with better things in your life.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Pen!s Over Sextape Leak (photos) / How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls / How Popular Businessman Arrested Six Boys, Imprisoned Them For Yrs Without Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.