Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,990 members, 7,803,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

A Message To All Igbo Men N Women - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Message To All Igbo Men N Women (562 Views)

We Are All Igbo / A Message To Nairaland Men / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To All Igbo Men N Women by Jino33(f): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
My brothers and sisters. Especially our brothers. Please have a change of attitude and change the bad image you people have created for the entire Igbo race.

What you guys do outside Nigeria is very bad. I know that no Race or Tribe is a saint, but our ill attitude is two much.

How can you go to another country and be disobeying the country rules and regulations anyhow and still expect them to love or accommodate you. Even have the mind of challenging the authorities. This countries will find a way of sending you guys out of their country, via harsh policies or ban.

We say Hausa, Yoruba and other tribe hate us. Why. We are the cause. People will hate us /you the moment you begin to make wealth in their land n throw it to their faces. Which is our main problem. They will ask you to leave or put up issues with you.

If am to say what they do in Malaysia, Cambodia, India, China is terrible. We disrespect those that accommodate us.

A lot of them have come back to Nigeria because of the monster they created for themselves. If countries begin to mark us out, which country do you think will accept us.

Wisdom is profitable to direct. PLEASE we need to safe our IMAGE as Ndi Igbo everywhere we live.
Stop being dubious. Stop betraying one another. Stop killing each other. We are one. We need to Love each other. This is the reason we will always be defeated in any challenge.

You may call me names, but I don't mind. I have siblings that is living outside Nigeria, The things they say our people do abroad is very terrible.

An Igbo man will want to dupe his fellow onye Igbo that just arrived the country instead of assisting him in settling down. They set up their brothers in order to possess the person wealth.

They call police for each other on little matters, instead of settling amicably.

The recent dollar incident in one of the African country is very bad.

If you hate the way others treat us, let's have a re think. Let's work on ourselves first. Let's learn to be faithful in all our dealings.

If you have the opportunity to visit prisons is over 50 countries, you will see our brothers in pain. Why. They prefare to do crime in a foreign land even with strict rules, knowing the consequences of such crime.

@SAVE IGBO IMAGE. Be a good ambassador wherever you are.

IGBO AMAKA.
Re: A Message To All Igbo Men N Women by Olachase(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
One idiot will still come and say Yoruba wrote this, Emeka and chidi use to be my friends I started hating igbo the first day Emeka told me chidi is. A bad boy that I should run away from him, chidi also did same give dem #50 dem fit kill dem self
Re: A Message To All Igbo Men N Women by ALVA001: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Who is this hausa/ Fulani slave. Shut up we Igbos are developers.
BIAFRA SHALL BE FREE
Re: A Message To All Igbo Men N Women by blackylola(m): 5:28am On Mar 06, 2018
Nice write up, apart of all these you mentioned Igbo people are hard working and creative.

(1) (Reply)

Kodak Black – Free Cool Pt. 2 / Pic : Car Flies 20m Into Upper Floor Of Building In California / Babjide Otitoju's View On The Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.