Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 PM

Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK (30227 Views)

Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / Blogger Daniel Elombah Handcuffed By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by magoo10(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dullard Buhari is a tyrant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Built2last: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
ONE prophet said Bloggers will be arrested this year. Ooo

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Charles1110(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by doctokwus: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
They have shut our views via the airwaves,now the clampdown on social media.
The idea is to force the re election of Buhari on us in 2019 by stiffling any opposition having seen that even a dog may defeat Buhari come 2019.
But we will refuse to keep shut and will oppose him with every strength given by God.

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Osgee(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Shayneward1:

What has Pmb done to affect the life of the average Nigerian?
He became sick and Osibanjo ruled, which was a bit of a relief till he came back and everything scattered again.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by mohims(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
13ShadesOfMay:
For every opportunity provided, you folks pick on PMB for nothing...
Don't mind the animals! How can you be believing this traitor and great betrayal called FFK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by LordKO(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Freedom of speech doesn't mean absence of (invalidate) decorum. . . I don't hold brief for any of the parties involved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by olamariamjonez(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
nawa o
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by lazygal: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The Buhari govt is very irresponsible when it come to human rights , he has refused to work and yet he hates criticism ..Work and you will not be criticised ..Has anyone ever seen Ambode being criticised anyhow ? NO and its simply because he has communicated that he means well for the peoole .. When you work you dont need to spend 100s of millions to pay any online zombie to defend you.

Buhari might or might not be guilty ..this could also be a move to sabotage his image ..do you know how many kidnaps,murders rapes have been perpetrated under someone name just to dent his image ?

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Wisebisho: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Baba , pmb is not the problem

He can't solve all the probs we have

But to some little extent

I think he has done well
Objection. Why not say the truth and put the devil to shame.. Your case is just suffering and smiling.
Everyone knows that the guy is a total failure.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by cytell56: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:
This Guy is in serious need of Job

He's desperate

He's in pain

I mean acute pain

APC mole, you don come again abi.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by GavelSlam: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nothing from FFK can be considered the whole truth.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Onechancearmy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

He's desperate

He's in pain

I mean acute pain

I see you finally crawled out of your hole.

Where were you when Dulla.rdinho was making a fool of himself by creating employment for ghost workers?

Somebody who knows you said that you were molested by area boys at a filling station because you refused to stand in queue.

It's a pity that you think your BMC status gives you the right to chance your fellow Nigerians.

Hope they didn't do too much panel beating on your Face?

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by lazygal: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well

Put all sentiments aside be it tradition and religious . .buhari has not done well..iam a Muslim from north
And trust me,a large %are not impressed
He should step aside come 2019 please look

7 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by portside(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Hmmmm

See long epistle for hatred of pmb

Use your literature skill for the good of the country
You are still blind to the truth.

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well

I thought u this ur attitude left u 2017...
iranú

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by emmie14: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:
if I talk now, you will cry again and tell me to write love letter for you. Was Elombah arrested by this junta Yes or No ? Is it a crime to constructively criticize a govt in power Yes or No ? Are we in a "democracy" Yes or No ?

You see, just the same way you don't like in fact you hate the PDP, Gej and Igbos which of course is your guaranteed right according to the constitution same way I cant trust Buhari in any leadership position because of his despotic tendencies based on factual antecedents which are on record. Remember the great Abami Eda, Fela Anikulapo Kuti described this same Buhari as a craze man and beast of no nation ? That was in the 80's, a leopard doesn't change it's spots. Enjoy your BMC 30k, the hustle is real but one day, bayajida will throw stones in the market place hoping to hit those who criticize him in a democracy but some will hit you albeit mistakenly then you'll know the catastrophe of a man you blindly support in power
Gbam. Onye edemede. Ijiya nwanne.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well

I thought this ur attitude left u 2017...
iranú

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by back2sender: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Fani Coyote is a rabble rouser, give him a plate of rice and he will sing and dance for you.
I expect the shameless coyote to paste the so called article before we can now take him serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by mide419: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well

SHUT UP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Kaetoh: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

He's desperate

He's in pain

I mean acute pain

and you are seriously in need of a conscience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Which one is Elobamah again? Your title is Something else. Op, you couldn't even copy well.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by edupedia: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

He's desperate

He's in pain

I mean acute pain

...FFK and Fayose write and say the worst things against PMB...Aso Rock the SS, and SARS must be afraid of FFK to have not arrested him based on the rubbish he writes...the whole issue may turn out to be a storm in a teacup...but instead of apologising he would go ahead misleading the public further...that is the stupid way they hope to take back power...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by back2sender: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wisebisho:

Objection. Why not say the truth and put the devil to shame.. Your case is just suffering and smiling.
Everyone knows that the guy is a total failure.
Buhari has done marvelously well when compared to the dotard that was there before.
Come 2019 sai BABA

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by msylva2147(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
sometimes I wish I am not from the same country with this lunatic call ffk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nathayas: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
This president does not want to see any opposition, yet he makes mistakes everywhere, just yesterday he appointed dead men as board members, today he has come for a critic. Are there no advisers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by BeijinDossier: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bubu has destroyed Nigeria. #NASS should do the needful now.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by gonkin(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
OMG!!! The prophecy

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by fishbone123(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Hmmmm

See long epistle for hatred of pmb

Use your literature skill for the good of the country

.. bloody old sarrki,.... I pray u remain blind till the end of buhari's regime.... enjoy your pay but remember this today,.. u will lose more dan u gain, cos u suddenly come alive wen someone try to criticize buhari but died wen he his incompetency and foolishness is bin highlighted... take care

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Kingspin(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Shayneward1:

What has Pmb done to affect the life of the average Nigerian?
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by DLuciano: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well
so who is the problem? For your information, Buhari is a monumental failure.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
fishbone123:

.. bloody old sarrki,.... I pray u remain blind till the end of buhari's regime.... enjoy your pay but remember this today,.. u will lose more dan u gain, cos u suddenly come alive wen someone try to criticize buhari but died wen he his incompetency and foolishness is bin highlighted... take care

If I have ever received a dime , contract or favor from Buhari aside the work of my hand farming and hard earned money through my legit and personal business let your prayer comes and others come through

If not I wish you same as you wish me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shonekan’s Death: Daughter Debunk Reports / Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) / Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.