Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. (5979 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Alvan Ikoku Hostel UNN After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday / Unizik Prescience A-Z : Unizik Prescience Forms, Lists, Results And News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by ISISs(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=NnaemekaJude post=66974954][/quote]
Wow...see who we have here...
My " naturally ahead" fellow.
The man with the 6th sense.
A humble learner...
All hail ABU medico.
I greet u man.
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by NnaemekaJude(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
ISISs:

Wow...see who we have here...
My " naturally ahead" fellow.
The man with the 6th sense.
A humble learner...
All hail ABU medico.
I greet u man.

Thanks bro... All hail Dr. Isiss!

1 Like

Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by chineduisaac(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oga Isis I hail oh. I can remember being among those asking if my jamb and wace was good for medlab in unizik last year, thank God now I'm a zikite studying medical laboratory science

2 Likes

Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by ISISs(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
chineduisaac:
Oga Isis I hail oh. I can remember being among those asking if my jamb and wace was good for medlab in unizik last year, thank God now I'm a zikite studying medical laboratory science
My guy.
Congrats medic.
grin
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by centitan(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2018
Congrats! Boss.I admire your perseverance,determination,passion in the pursuit of your life goals.
how's UNN?
I hope you are alright?
I'm an MBBS aspirant for UNN,I had 286, I really what to know whether I stand a chance as the cut off for MBBS is 304.

1 Like

Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by ISISs(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
centitan:
Congrats! Boss.I admire your perseverance,determination,passion in the pursuit of your life goals.
how's UNN?
I hope you are alright?
I'm an MBBS aspirant for UNN,I had 286, I really what to know whether I stand a chance as the cut off for MBBS is 304.
Congrats. Wats ur a state of origin?
Read well smash post utme.
See u in the den.
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by Nad95: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Hi, Dr. Isis,
I am a 300 level physiology student in the University of Calabar. I want to write JAMB in 2019 for medicine and surgery. However, I am confused at the school to choose. Though my primary choice is UNIZIK and I am looking to get 280+ in JAMB.
Boss, please I need your advice and suggestion as regards this venture I am trying to embark.
Regards,
Nnamdi.

2 Likes

Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by centitan(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
ISISs:
Congrats. Wats ur a state of origin? Read well smash post utme. See u in the den.
Thanks,Chief. I'm from Anambra State. BTW,do you have any past post-utme questions that can be of help?

1 Like

Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by ISISs(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nad95:
Hi, Dr. Isis,
I am a 300 level physiology student in the University of Calabar. I want to write JAMB in 2019 for medicine and surgery. However, I am confused at the school to choose. Though my primary choice is UNIZIK and I am looking to get 280+ in JAMB.
Boss, please I need your advice and suggestion as regards this venture I am trying to embark.
Regards,
Nnamdi.
Wow.
I remember u called me ryt... I'll email u soon.
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Isis ur case is similar to mine and I hope the results are similar too.finished sec school 2014 and got admission DAT same year ,but I dropped out cause I hated anatomy which was d course given to me.since den I've been writing jamb with no admission. Last year I applied to lasu with 285 yet no admission. I just concluded a Jupeb programme in lasu with dentistry as my course of choice and I also wrote jamb with 295 as my score and medicine as my coirse of choice .hoping for d best sir

2 Likes

Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
But pls hw many candidates are admitted for dentistry 100 level in unn?
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Prefola:
RIGHT NOW, i'm just confused on what to do, whether to accept the adm, or to reject and sit for jamb again? or go for it and also sit for jamb?
my parents aren't happy with it either,they're even suggesting that i leave the admission, and go for another remedial program at a university in the north cus i'm from the middle belt and the feel i'm being denied admission cos i'm not from the south east(note-this is my 2nd time of applying for admission@ unizik for the same course).
It seems u are from benue,
apply to schools within north-central like uniabuja e.t.c.

You have a better chance there
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by Nad95: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
ISISs:

Wow.
I remember u called me ryt... I'll email u soon.
Thanks
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by James150: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
This one u studied for jamb and got 307
pls which textbooks do u use for study what do u advice some1 that is writing jamb
how he wud also score very high in jamb just like u
what did u use for study etc
thank u
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by ISISs(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
James150:
pls which textbooks do u use for study what do u advice some1 that is writing jamb
thank u
It depends on u.
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by ISISs(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
James150:
thank u
Hit me on WhatsApp...
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by James150: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
uhm.....maybe facebook please dont have an ctive whatsapp phone
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by mightguy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Prefola:
RIGHT NOW, i'm just confused on what to do, whether to accept the adm, or to reject and sit for jamb again? or go for it and also sit for jamb?
my parents aren't happy with it either,they're even suggesting that i leave the admission, and go for another remedial program at a university in the north cus i'm from the middle belt and the feel i'm being denied admission cos i'm not from the south east(note-this is my 2nd time of applying for admission@ unizik for the same course).
bros don't kill urself over Nnamdi azikiwe uni. They are stingy.... Please try futo. Research about futo and try. U can go for optometry there. Tanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by SF123(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2022
mightguy:
bros don't kill urself over Nnamdi azikiwe uni. They are stingy.... Please try futo. Research about futo and try. U can go for optometry there. Tanx
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by SF123(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2022
DR ISISS, your story is really an inspiration yet heart touching. That is just the spirit chief.

1 Like

Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by Evablez: 4:03pm On Jan 18
I am a mum based in Nsukka, but got Med Lab through supplementary list instead of Pharmacy.
I deferred the admission cause I just gave birth then and financial constraints.
How possible is it to change to Pharmacy after my first year? I don't picture myself going to UNEC. It's not going to be possible moving from Nsukka campus cause of my family and I have no help.

1 Like

Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by TGCML: 7:07am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://myexampin.com/
Re: HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. by ISISs(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15
Evablez:
I am a mum based in Nsukka, but got Med Lab through supplementary list instead of Pharmacy.
I deferred the admission cause I just gave birth then and financial constraints.
How possible is it to change to Pharmacy after my first year? I don't picture myself going to UNEC. It's not going to be possible moving from Nsukka campus cause of my family and I have no help.
Its is very possible to switch to Pharmacy ma.
So sorry my reply is coming months after, i've had a really busy schedule in College.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. / I Am Dropping Out Of The University / Meet The World Most Deadliest Animal (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.