Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) (43237 Views)

Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
They gave birth early
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by tete7000(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Atiku2019:
I've never seen 4 Generation Of Men grin

Because from the time they are small, they always engage in life-threatening adventures.
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by Ayopedro(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Early marriage is good
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by maisauki: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
hotspec:
Bubu should also show us his ancestors.
Daura is accessible. You can dig it out yourself
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by sshalom(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is gracious and beautiful to see.
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by FODA(m): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Really cute and lovely
Hope to get married and have my own home soon.
don't just hope dear, work towards it,God is up to it,happy new year to u.
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 12:21am On Jan 02, 2018
FODA:
don't just hope dear, work towards it,God is up to it,happy new year to u.
Happy new year foda
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by Obodo999(m): 1:34am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Really cute and lovely
Hope to get married and have my own home soon.

Your priority should be to firstly find a good man and think about what you need to contribute to make him better.

1 Like

Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:11am On Jan 02, 2018
This reminds me a bit of my Turkish sister in law.

Her mother had her when she was 17 years. While her granny too had her own mother when she was 17years.

However, my sister in law no send. She had my nephew when she was 35years. His name is Okocha.

I know some people will say I am lying grin
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by wisdomnite(m): 6:17am On Jan 02, 2018
Where are the men? Wahala, so men are quick to early grave cos of thinking. Am just passing bye.

Great great grand mother

Great grand mother

Grand mother

Mother

Lol kid

Wow

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/checkout-this-adorable-5-generation-photo/

[/quote]
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2018
one of the advantages of early marriage and early childbirth. but above all na God get power.
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2018
To marry n born early sweet oooo.
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by Lumig: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Atiku2019:
I've never seen 4 Generation Of Men grin
Na their women dey kill them with demands and stress? Just asking
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by Lumig: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2018
Trying to think about its possibilities, maybe each married at the age of 14/15yrs knowing fully well that getting married is highest achievement the femalefolks desire most. #JustThinking
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by prettyJoy22(f): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
nasoeb:

what are we waiting for same am hoping to achieve. Do you mind.....
can start by a simple "hi"
Hi
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by nasoeb: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
prettyJoy22:

Hi

How are you today? hope better cos mine wasn't too great. But I Thank for everything.
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by wealthtrak: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
itspzpics:
5 generation Photo

Great great grand mother

Great grand mother

Grand mother

Mother

Lol kid

Wow

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/checkout-this-adorable-5-generation-photo/

WOW! wink
Re: 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) by ricki: 1:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Please change the topic to 5 Generations Of Teenage Pregnancy in Nigerian Women........

biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.