Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (192221 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
interesting week ahead,,,,below chart is my trading plan going forward. i hope BULL can gain ground at either levels. failure to hold, final strong support will be 44.25 before bye bye Janet

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by jazzdude(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2018
jazzdude:
Been watching you guys for while
There are some great traders here, good job guys.
I'm expecting this on audjpy, but not buying till it breaks and corrects above the upper trendline.

Played out quite well
Looking for a sell now, but nothing confirmed yet,I'll wait to see how structure unfolds

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Sunnycliff(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2018
GBPUsd, GJ and GN, Taking the bulish trend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by topsyn03(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Pls can I use my Naira MasterCard to fund and withdraw money from my forex account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by eaglefx(m): 4:59am On Nov 27, 2018
USD strength for the week ..
GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2018
topsyn03:
Pls can I use my Naira MasterCard to fund and withdraw money from my forex account.
Possibly so but it seems MasterCard has been working on not using its cards for gambling related transaction and that factors in forex trading. You might want to contact your broker ahead.

Proof of this is when you fund skrill with MasterCard and your funds get added, you can't deposit those funds from skrill to your broker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
currentprice:
interesting week ahead,,,,below chart is my trading plan going forward. i hope BULL can gain ground at either levels. failure to hold, final strong support will be 44.25 before bye bye Janet

grin grin grin

yet to see anything chop this week but better than to enter trade and allow mkt to chop me.

patient is the key. watching.....

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
currentprice:

yet to see anything chop this week but better than to enter trade and allow mkt to chop me.

patient is the key. watching.....

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by eaglefx(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2018
eaglefx:
USD strength for the week ..
GOD HELP US

If you took any of this trade adjust to break-even or lock in some pips... God is faithful

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2018
if to say price touch or broken down below my levels before moving up, could have bought oyel with confident. but not with this move.

which ever way i think my time to chop or being eaten is near

patient of crocodile continues

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by plodds: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2018
Hi guys, I am looking for any tickmill trader in this forum who can transfer 100$ from his/her trading account to mine. Tickmill has issues with card payments right now and I can't use my gtb card, I funded my Skrill account only to be told they don't allow payments from skrill to gambling sites ( they classify fx together with gambling)
I tried to fund tickmill again with my gtb card using the Skrill merchant and it refused my card (the same card I successfully used to fund my Skrill account)
Bank wire is out of the question for now cos of the charges cos I'm only going to load 100$.
I don't mind looking for an escrow who could meet up and pay you directly immediately the transaction is confirmed. I don Taya o, but I won't give up! Cheers guys

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
plodds:
Hi guys, I am looking for any tickmill trader in this forum who can transfer 100$ from his/her trading account to mine. Tickmill has issues with card payments right now and I can't use my gtb card, I funded my Skrill account only to be told they don't allow payments from skrill to gambling sites ( they classify fx together with gambling)
I tried to fund tickmill again with my gtb card using the Skrill merchant and it refused my card (the same card I successfully used to fund my Skrill account)
Bank wire is out of the question for now cos of the charges cos I'm only going to load 100$.
I don't mind looking for an escrow who could meet up and pay you directly immediately the transaction is confirmed. I don Taya o, but I won't give up! Cheers guys
go and use or open visa naira card with access bank, it takes few days.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by SayDeeJay: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
Weldone gurus in the house. I hope to follow in your footsteps soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
It's been forever. Hope you guys are still killing it.
Keep it simple, discard what is not working for you and work on what is working for you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
plodds:
Does the platform don't allow credit card directly? instead of the third party payment?

currentprice:

grin grin grin

You're doing a great job. You know, I like people that usually post their trades as they enter compare to when it almost get to take profit.
Guys like you are rare, even in forex factory and other places. So keep up the good work.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tunderr:

You're doing a great job. You know, I like people that usually post their trades as they enter compare to when it almost get to take profit.
Guys like you are rare, even in forex factory and other places. So keep up the good work.

chai! happy to read post like this, at times i ask myself if i m doing the right things or not

Thk for the post

cheesy grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Recovering a friend's account, he's blown through 4500 euros. I'm getting it back up, slow and steady and not being greedy.

Ps: One thing I can tell anyone struggling is, don't be RIGID, discretion is not necessary a bad thing but good discretion comes only with experience.

Ps: You don't actually need to trade all the currencies you have on your broker. Just 1 or 2 is enough for you to trade successfully, trust me.

currentprice:

chai! happy to read post like this, at times i ask myself if i m doing the right things or not

Thk for the post

cheesy grin grin

You inspire a lot of people here, including me.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
currentprice:
if to say price touch or broken down below my levels before moving up, could have bought oyel with confident. but not with this move.

grin grin grin grin

u see the reason i dont BUY the oyel, mkt has taken back what she gave to the buyer since the start of the week and ready to trap them up

as it is now it is a SELL for me but i will wait till mkt close today, staying above the levels still give the Bull one-life

if price reverse to take out the current candle pointed with blue arrow. dont wait for someone to tell you to buy. i will BUY immediately, that is risk worth taken

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
plodds:
Funding skrill with MasterCard was the issue. MasterCard is the one limiting gambling.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by eaglefx(m): 3:04am On Nov 29, 2018
crazy news got stopped out on breakeven and taking little pips home ..
next pair on my radar willl keep watching
God bless us all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by eaglefx(m): 3:31am On Nov 29, 2018
can i use my nimc to verify my netteller please anyone with an idea or who have done it before should help me with answers
THANKS
GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Sunnycliff(m): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2018
Placed a sell for Natural Gas @4.562, Stop loss 4.630, Tp 4.400

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by plodds: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2018
priceaction:

go and use or open visa naira card with access bank, it takes few days.
Thanks for the info... Looks like I'll have to open an account with access before I can do that... I was hoping I could get a faster means
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by plodds: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2018
Tunderr:
Does the platform don't allow credit card directly? instead of the third party payment?
Obviously, Mastercard is the culprit here. That's judging from the replies I've got
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2018
currentprice:

u see the reason i dont BUY the oyel, mkt has taken back what she gave to the buyer since the start of the week and ready to trap them up

as it is now it is a SELL for me but i will wait till mkt close today, staying above the levels still give the Bull one-life

if price reverse to take out the current candle pointed with blue arrow. dont wait for someone to tell you to buy. i will BUY immediately, that is risk worth taken

grin grin grin

i sleep forgot to take my trade at mkt closed last night. i may still join sha. next support levels seeing is around 48.00,, rejection around this levels is very good signal for the BULL/Nigeria, failure to hold may call for 44.25 levels.

let see if current levels can give a good fight or pass it to the 48.00 levels to do the fight grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
currentprice:

i sleep forgot to take my trade at mkt closed last night. i may still join sha. next support levels seeing is around 48.00,, rejection around this levels is very good signal for the BULL/Nigeria, failure to hold may call for 44.25 levels.

let see if current levels can give a good fight or pass it to the 48.00 levels to do the fight grin

grin grin grin

the level is fighting back grin come out and sharping your knife, cutlasses etc. meat don land

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin

currentprice:

grin grin grin

i will be happy to BUY when it move above the red. the good thin is that it already touch/below the levels before upward move

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
currentprice:

i will be happy to BUY when it move above the red. the good thin is that it already touch/below the levels before upward move

grin grin grin grin
...good plan bro. My take though is the pin-bar created earlier is very important price point. I am a buyer if price re-test the pin-bar (risk taker as usual)
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin

bring out your fare to join the bus at your bus stop, it time to take the risk. dont forget that we only have control of the SL use it to jump out incase bus moving toward the bush.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
bought oyel

chai! my first buy over a long time. i hav been selling....

Goodluck CP

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Donvic4u(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
currentprice:
bought oyel

chai! my first buy over a long time. i hav been selling....

Goodluck CP

grin grin grin

hope yr entry isnt late sha......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (124)

Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.