Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (192449 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
PIPnator:

Yea, she is out.
The Powell man is the new guy. He is doing his best to be the Ben Bernanke of the market. Him and Trump are best at creating unnecessary tension. Remember, Trump wants a cheap USD. I didnt bother to listen to the Powell man but whatever he said can best be described as currency manipulation. The moment he opened his mouth, USDCAD dropped by over 700pips. USDJPY dropped too but not much and likely to drop more next week unless Japanese people intervenes. (The Japanese too, biggest manipulators not even the Chinese).
By Monday, everyone will be struggling to find the new support/resistance/trendline.
thanks bro for the clarification
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
PIPnator:

Yea, she is out.
The Powell man is the new guy. He is doing his best to be the Ben Bernanke of the market. Him and Trump are best at creating unnecessary tension. Remember, Trump wants a cheap USD. I didnt bother to listen to the Powell man but whatever he said can best be described as currency manipulation. The moment he opened his mouth, USDCAD dropped by over 700pips. USDJPY dropped too but not much and likely to drop more next week unless Japanese people intervenes. (The Japanese too, biggest manipulators not even the Chinese).
By Monday, everyone will be struggling to find the new support/resistance/trendline.
wow..you are a prodigy in this... Hats off
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by mrikay: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hello loved ones. even though this may be a bull trap gold looks attractive to me. risk to reward makes it foolish not to take this trade

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2018
Lessons learnt:
Always TP when you can, never let the market take back what you already got!

More for next week.
Lets see how these channels plays out.
Will they hold/be respected?

EURUSD Daily
AUDNZD Daily

Wishing everyone of us a beautiful weekend!
Cheers..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2018
Two days of lucky winning streak on a new strategy I'm presently testing. Trend following system truly rocks. The stronger the trend, the higher the probability of winning

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2018
dungas30:
BUT PLS EXPERT IN THE HOUSE, CAN I JUST BE USING MOVING AVERAGE. AN MACD TO BE MAKING MY TRADE ANALYSIS AN STILL B SUCCESSFUL

With good risk to reward and good money management yes you can. I only trade with moving average and so far so good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by GladmanGoddey(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2018
harizonal123:
Two days of lucky winning streak on a new strategy I'm presently testing. Trend following system truly rocks. The stronger the trend, the higher the probability of winning

grin trend following is the best. Just learn how to spot and avoid ranging market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
harizonal123:

Or the higher the volatility cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by doubletop(m): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Join this new forex whatsapp group for forex education, analysis, free accurate signals and group interaction.

https:///2TEG9nFkop5CRCPxD3omQi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
harizonal123:
pls how much did you start with?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by SirElaw(m): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2018
Hi guys, I'm very new to this space. I've had my experience with trading crypto but due to the nature of the unregulated market and crazy volatility, I have decided to abandon the crypto ship and get into trading in forex.

I intend using Apari. However before I deposit money into my account I'll like to receive advise from players here.

What do I need to do before starting to trade.

PS: I know I might lose money initially so I intend starting with some small amount.

Edakun, EPP Me...No advise is too small..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2018
TissuePaper:
pls how much did you start with?
It is good to calculate your profit in pips instead of cash made it will help you better
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2018
drpips1:

Or the higher the volatility cool
There is certainty no strong trend without volatility. When volatility is low there will be a ranging market

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by AmadeusCho: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Go to babypip you will get everything a beginner needs
SirElaw:
Hi guys, I'm very new to this space. I've had my experience with trading crypto but due to the nature of the unregulated market and crazy volatility, I have decided to abandon the crypto ship and get into trading in forex.

I intend using Apari. However before I deposit money into my account I'll like to receive advise from players here.

PS: I know I might lose money initially so I intend starting with some small amount.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by SirElaw(m): 3:55am On Aug 27, 2018
AmadeusCho:
Go to babypip you will get everything a beginner needs

Ok. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Today is UK bank holiday. Trading volume will be low this morning
Wishing everyone a wonderful trading week

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Ojaiyeola(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2018
Good morning peeps, can anyone suggest a good and profitable copy trade service I can subscribe to while I learn forex, also does anyone here use "Signal Start"?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by steveblue: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2018
SirElaw:

If you need a personal training you can contact me on 0.8.0.5.5.1.7.0.2.4.7, and let see how it goes......

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Padyautos: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
No signals today?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by steveblue: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buystop: GBPUSD@1.2862 TP1.2882 SL 1.2832
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Padyautos: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Pipnation and other pro.

Please look at this picture and suggest a trading decision. Is it a buy, sell and stay away situation?

UsdJpy 4hrs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2018
Padyautos:
Pipnation and other pro.

Please look at this picture and suggest a trading decision. Is it a buy, sell and stay away situation?

UsdJpy 4hrs
i'm seeing a sell there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Feshizzy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
dungas30:
BUT PLS EXPERT IN THE HOUSE, CAN I JUST BE USING MOVING AVERAGE. AN MACD TO BE MAKING MY TRADE ANALYSIS AN STILL B SUCCESSFUL
You can even choose to trade on bare chart and still be successful,
It all boils down on how skilled you are with your weapon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Possibles..
CADJPY 4hrs
EURNZD Daily

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Padyautos:
Pipnation and other pro.

UsdJpy 4hrs

That pair and some other JPY pairs are currently on my watchlist.
Here is whats I feel about it.
USDJPY..
Possible trades on 1hrs and 4hrs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Benqozenero(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Padyautos:
Pipnation and other pro.

UsdJpy 4hrs
Padyautos:
Pipnation and other pro.

UsdJpy 4hrs

I believe this is a buy. But I will only buy at Retracement towards 110.200 to 110.100 with SL at 109.700

my humble opinion. maybe we see how it later plays out. Talking from Elliotwave truncation point of view.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
GBPJPY 1hr

Obviously JPY pairs are trending upwards.
But im hoping to sell the retracement.
For this, if price breakout from the small channell, I will sell.
Hopefully to the support at 140.900

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by GladmanGoddey(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Will be dropping signals here from next week.
For free
Trade at your own risk.
wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Update on CADJPY

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
USDCAD..possible.

You will notice the breakout from the ascending trendline,
Hopefully there will be a retracement to the previous support and we can sell from there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (124)

Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.