Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (192534 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by docus: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
samueldo4life:
please oh, I need help in my fX oh.
I have lost a lot in forex trade. I thought by investing again, I might redeem myself for all my lost but I still keep on losing my funds. I wanted to quit by withdrawing all my capital but because of the bonuses they give me when I deposited, I couldn't.
they said I have not reach my bonus turn over and now am stuck in it.
Am scared of losing all my money and I don't know what to do to get my money back.
please help

Learn to trade first b4 risking ur hard earned money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bolutumiii:
Perhaps, You trade Price action nd it looks like its not yielding enough, I'll encourage you to move to Forex Factory nd visit Davit Pivot thread, download the indicators nd template, it's basically pivot levels drawn in correlation with fibonacci on Weekly TF basis in combination with TDI.
Note : It's For Individual that cares.

Nice strategy on paper but I remember reviewing and discouraging it with someone outside NL last year or so and I am reviewing it again for any new traders that may be considering going that route. It is a poor way to pick tops and bottoms. 90% of the time, the biggest moves for a week are in line with the trend. I wonder why anyone would deliberately leave that and then try to catch a reversal of 20-40 pips. Even when you open numerous trades like they are supposed to do, you need to be extremely careful with your stop losses and Risk to Reward ratios for you to make money consistently with it. It is not something I will advice a struggling or new trader to start with.

See an example below using the template: Look at GU.. It has fallen over 240 pips this week.. Wouldn't you rather be catching 120-200 pips from the main trend (down) than trying to squeeze out hundreds of pips by opening 15-20 trades when price retraced in that circled zone? Now imagine that you were away or didnt set a tight SL when the current break to the downside happened..You will be sitting in a big drawdown in a week when you should be in profit.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
teemy:

So you've finally joined Darwinex. How has been their services so far? Spreads and the rest?

In one line..

The best I have ever used.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BetterWorld100: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
We are leasing an office space at Agadez, off Aminu Kano Crescent for N 1.6 million, it is negotiable. Any referral will be rewarded. Call 08020889369
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
samueldo4life:
please oh, I need help in my fX oh.
I have lost a lot in forex trade. I thought by investing again, I might redeem myself for all my lost but I still keep on losing my funds. I wanted to quit by withdrawing all my capital but because of the bonuses they give me when I deposited, I couldn't.
they said I have not reach my bonus turn over and now am stuck in it.
Am scared of losing all my money and I don't know what to do to get my money back.
please help

That's how you identify a scam broker. Any where you see %100 bonus on deposit just run away fast cos u will be given impossible condition for withdrawal. The only hope you have right now is to hand over the account to a professional to trade for you to meet their withdrawal conditions. I think you have entered one chance and next time look for a broker with no bonus on deposit

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bolutumiii(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Shevychen2:

Nice strategy on paper but I remember reviewing and discouraging it with someone outside NL last year or so and I am reviewing it again for any new traders that may be considering going that route. It is a poor way to pick tops and bottoms. 90% of the time, the biggest moves for a week are in line with the trend. I wonder why anyone would deliberately leave that and then try to catch a reversal of 20-40 pips. Even when you open numerous trades like they are supposed to do, you need to be extremely careful with your stop losses and Risk to Reward ratios for you to make money consistently with it. It is not something I will advice a struggling or new trader to start with.

See an example below using the template: Look at GU.. It has fallen over 240 pips this week.. Wouldn't you rather be catching 120-200 pips from the main trend (down) than trying to squeeze out hundreds of pips by opening 15-20 trades when price retraced in that circled zone? Now imagine that you were away or didnt set a tight SL when the current break to the downside happened..You will be sitting in a big drawdown in a week when you should be in profit.

Ve actually being following the thread on FF for a while nd ve tested it myself, Davit the maker of this system stressed the fact that users of this trading system must have sound knowledge, understanding of price action, so, it's not all about when price reaches those Levels they'll automatically turn around, no, if yhu take sometimes to look at Davit's chart upload, he holds trade that can move close to a thousand pips nd one of the conditions for trading this system is a minimum of two years trading experience, I guess it is expected that within this period, one would have been grinded well in P. A, nd at least ve the basic knowledge of wave / harmonics as thats how price moves most times.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bolutumiii(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
priceaction:

Hey bro. I kuku dey. I just mellow from the thread for personal reasons. Still active trading though. Hope everyone is cool cool cool
OK bro, nice one, May the Green Pips Continue to be with Yhu wink wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bolutumiii(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
harizonal123:

That's how you identify a scam broker. Any where you see %100 bonus on deposit just run away fast cos u will be given impossible condition for withdrawal. The only hope you have right now is to hand over the account to a professional to trade for you to meet their withdrawal conditions. I think you have entered one chance and next time look for a broker with no bonus on deposit
But bro, am still of the opinion that before going Life trading, one should ve had a system he /she is sure of nd ve tested over nd over, back to back , most of the brokers that ve come by diz days offer bonuses in different %, FX is the toughest way to make the easiest Money as some say wink wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by JerryQ: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
JerryQ:
hope the sell continues

i have been following this sell signal i posted at the beginning of this month, i must confess it was a rough trend with much highs and valleys

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by JerryQ: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
after 23 days of following in and out

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ayesco202(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Good day traders. Please, I need a little help. I've been trading for quite some time now and this evening, I decided to check for some other instruments to trade on my metatrader and I came across these ones: NatGas, Crude and Brent. I'm interested in this instruments because they have low spreads but I know little about them.

Please, anyone with a good knowledge of this and experience should please enlighten me.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by peterz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
usd/jpy
If PA close below 112.53 by 10pm Nigerian time,
sell at market
sl at 112.70
tp at 111.95

Note: if it doesnt close below 112.53 at exactly 10pm, ignore the trade
10pm is usually end of day, so expect wide spreads especially if your broker is spread hungry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
docus:

Learn to trade first b4 risking ur hard earned money

I have a demo acct, use that to practice before you trade on your real account. We have training sessions, but it cost you $160
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bolutumiii(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Shevychen2:

My Analysis of GU, before that move ( with black background ) ve actually drawn out my expectation, the first blue cycle is a place of possible rejection ( a line went Past it ) the second cycle is my TP, drawn a line past it as well, nau price broke my TP, the question nau what will happen next but ve actually drawn another line with blue cycle for place of possible rejection nd look at what price did. Back to Pivot levels, if those level cut across my expected rejection zone nd other criteria re met, I'll take the trade if not I won't, initially when I started trading Pivot Levels, when price hit those levels, I'll go to daily chart nd sometimes four to check for the relevance of that level before I enter the trade, My experience though. May the Green Pips be with Yhu wink wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Donvic4u(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2018
XXXJPY LOOKS BULLISH .....

EURJPY AND USDJPY ON MY MIND....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by dkconcept: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2018
currentprice:
good morning my pple. i have been eating this oyel alone. it because many dont trade oyel here not my fault o

but here is my next plan for the oyel. despite the mass falling over few days now. it still SELL for me. is either you sell immediately now or wait for the pullback to the green levels to sell. above the white would change the sentiment to BUY

grin grin grin

ref. to my chart yesterday. oyel yet to find direction

waiting continues

grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Donvic4u:
XXXJPY LOOKS BULLISH .....

EURJPY AND USDJPY ON MY MIND....

In this current market? Nawa.

Sidenote: This is one of those weeks where you will hate using TPs.. Most pairs smashing through obstacles and pouring down. Great way to compensate for the low volatility earlier in the month. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Donvic4u(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Shevychen2:

In this current market? Nawa.

Sidenote: This is one of those weeks where you will hate using TPs.. Most pairs smashing through obstacles and pouring down. Great way to compensate for the low volatility earlier in the month. cool cool

everyone with their strategy boss..

goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Lxdd: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Tp hit boss..

peterz:
usd/jpy
If PA close below 112.53 by 10pm Nigerian time,
sell at market
sl at 112.70
tp at 111.95

Note: if it doesnt close below 112.53 at exactly 10pm, ignore the trade
10pm is usually end of day, so expect wide spreads especially if your broker is spread hungry.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
currentprice:

ref. to my chart yesterday. oyel yet to find direction

waiting continues

grin grin grin

direction established. oyel is a BUY now if you trade it

goodluck

grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ayesco202(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
ayesco202:
Good day traders. Please, I need a little help. I've been trading for quite some time now and this evening, I decided to check for some other instruments to trade on my metatrader and I came across these ones: NatGas, Crude and Brent. I'm interested in this instruments because they have low spreads but I know little about them.

Please, anyone with a good knowledge of this and experience should please enlighten me.

Thanks.
I need help on this!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bacteriologist(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2018
Novice trader here.

Bitcoin chart, horizontal trend. Looking really uncertain. Still demotrading tho.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bacteriologist(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2018
I'll just base my trading on the EUR/USD pair for learning. Can I take profit yet?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by gloriana(f): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
Please o PIPnator, priceaction, currentprice and others please help a sister. What do you think of USDNGN is it a sell or a buy? I'm considering this pair. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bolutumiii(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
gloriana:
Please o PIPnator, priceaction, currentprice and others please help a sister. What do you think of USDNGN is it a sell or a buy? I'm considering this pair. Thanks
Like Seriously undecided undecided cheesy cheesy Yhu don Mean it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Darkpal: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
gloriana:

Is USDNGN tradeable?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by femora007(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bacteriologist:
I'll just base my trading on the EUR/USD pair for learning. Can I take profit yet?
what is the name of this trading platform
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
gloriana:
Imho Those type of pairs like usdngn moves in cent and have high commission, slippage and spread. So trading them online to make money will always difficult. There are more liquid and less volatile pairs like eurusd and usdjpy you can enjoy when they move well. So I won't encourage that.
Which broker are you using and can we see your chat?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bacteriologist:
I think you are demoing, but I won't encourage you to always leave your trades over weekend. EUR selling pressure is high than dollars, I don't think it is ready to gain strength for now.
By the way who is trading bitcoin cash or dax here? Signify ooo..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
gloriana:
Darkpal:

Is USDNGN tradeable?

I saw it on fxtm* but I don't think it is tradable. Gloriana, if it is on your broker, do let me know.

I studied the chart once and it looks nice. Just once or twice a day at fixed times and you are done trading.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by gloriana(f): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bolutumiii:

Like Seriously undecided undecided cheesy cheesy Yhu don Mean it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
my dear I was just curious o so I say let me take a look at my beloved country's pair n see how its doing. I just couldn't stop laughing at what I saw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (124)

Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.