Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (75522 Views)

Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo / Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by goddykiikpo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
this is devilish, too barbaric
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
basty:
People from this Region are animals. Brutish and barbaric.
I think rivers state needs state of emergency
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
ManMountain:
I won't be surprised if an hungry ipob miscreant starts to blame Fulani hersdmen for this evil act
let me on the watch out for one

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by galaxee: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
They would never know Peace until they are caught , this is a disaster.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Donjazzy12:

This are the fools responsible for the violence in Rivers State by working for a violent man to be the Governor of Rivers State.
now I know where you from, APC lack positiveness
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by ManMountain(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
kimbraa:
Obviously, I stroke a cord. And the news agencies had it on broadcast that Governor Wike was the one who armed Don Wani or whatever he's called?. Don't let lies kill you!. Idiot!.

You will also claim to be a university graduate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by remikunle: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Please remember the judgement day
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Alao96(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chai !!!!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by redangel2017: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
God ![color=#000000][/color]
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nawa o, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by BASHMAN1991(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
ManMountain:
I won't be surprised if an hungry ipob miscreant starts to blame Fulani hersdmen for this evil act
I bet it with my last cash! you are the real miscreant
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by ManMountain(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
bionixs:
I bet it with my last cash! you are the real miscreant

Hungry man get cash? grin
Poor thing
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by yarimo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
pennywys:
my friend don't be stupid, don't interfere in what you don't know. The governor and government of Rivers State has been try for the past years to stop this miscreants and evil forces in the state.
You should ask is SARS
the governor has been trying for the past abi? Oya

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by raphy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
May ther gentle soul R.I.P amen.
I thought we had a peaceful country. They just let the country knws that no one is safe... May God help this coûntry ij amen
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Writs: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
The cause is the present.

Reclaim 67 years and beyond past.

4k democracy, the military and foreign adopted religion.

Reclaim and observe your heritage.

Worship the gods of your land...

Lil or no problem thence.

Awake to realities and key to freedom!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Vuvuzela101: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2018
But lord chosen said their apron is a bullet proof. Why did it fail. Fraudulent pastors.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by sayisayi(m): 1:49am On Jan 02, 2018
HtwoOw:

Spillover from ozubulu

Spillover from badoo too ABI. Idiiiat!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 2:24am On Jan 02, 2018
Amaechi
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by greypencils: 2:28am On Jan 02, 2018
My mouth has been open for more than ten minutes just looking at those pictures. I just dont understand this...
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by ChykeBivins(m): 3:27am On Jan 02, 2018
Why? Why? Why?.... �
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:

Stroke...An act of hitting or striking someone or something; a blow.

Struck...past and past participle of strike.

I stroke a cord is absolutely correct English, but your knowledge of English Language is limited.

News splash!. It doesn't matter whether I waited eons before getting admission. Failure defines one if you gave up, and success doesn't come easily. FYI, I got admission in RSUST and UNIBEN but chose UNIBEN 'cause it's federal and probably not on the same pedestal as RSUST. Now, you've been informed.

Dolt!.

Are you serious? You should have just claimed typo error to hide your shame instead of this shit. Here is one piece of advice, go and learn handwork (like hair dressing or tailoring) instead of wasting your time and money in the guise of going to school because you will be unemployable if you manage to graduate.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by OSCAMO: 4:45am On Jan 02, 2018
EternalBeing:
Indeed, the perilous End Time has come. Wether they are cultists or the usual bigots that have wantonly been killing people all over Nigeria from the inception of this administration, the fact that the President has not said "pim" to condemn or bring the Fulani herdsmen to justice is encouraging the audacity of killers. If tribalism has not blinded the President, he would have brought them to book and that would have served as strong deterrent to other potential killers, the fear of him that spared not his own kin would have reset their brain.
Uncurtailed Islamic blood shedding under Buhari has brought the value of life in Nigeria to all time low. Moslems in Nigeria have full backings and control of Arab Islamic Countries. We Christians need unity and backing from a Wester Christian Nation(s). Yet, some myopic Christians were happy at the secularization/islamization of the only western Nation managing to stay Christian. I don't know how a sane sensible Christian would not support Donald Trump. Trump is reversing all the satanic evil Bills signed into Law by satanic Obama, yet some eternally senseless Christians are against him. They say they love GOD and His Holy ways, yet senseless Christians during moslem Obama era continued to encouraged legalization and proliferation of societal evils, homosexuality, incest, bestiality, human sacrifices, peadophilia against their own Children that they are suppose to fight for and protect. During their tenures, Jonathan and Obasajo priortize Life and protected Christians from these evil people. With enough support, Trump can really help influence the next election so that Nigeria would have a Christian President. Any Christian that abuse Donald Trump deserves the painful horrible deaths that these satanic Moslems constantly plan for them.

Are all Christians generally stupid like you? Christians blah blah blah. Trump doesn't care about a black Christian who tries to associate himself to white via religion. You are scum of the earth. BTW, Biafra will exist only in your dreams!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by BudeYahooCom: 6:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Fulani herdsmen and their wanton bloodletting. They killed Christians coming back from Church.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by colossus91(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2018
wintersnow:

You're just plain stupid
no f^ck given bro!!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by colossus91(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=63799839][/quote] trying out new memes I see!!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by agbonscentre: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2018
I thought the Rivers people say Wike will be their saviour. now they crying fowl over Wike

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Doctus(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2018
I embarassedI I just ask why? RIP
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by agbonscentre: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2018
BudeYahooCom:
Fulani herdsmen and their wanton bloodletting. They killed Christians coming back from Church.
how are you sure that the attack was carried out by herdsmen
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2018
Sad. Just too bad. How can you destroy what you can't create? A fellow being like you? Oh Nigeria what has happened to our humanity? Why have we become so beastly to one another? Where do we go from here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.