Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Help: How To Wipe Samsung Completely - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: How To Wipe Samsung Completely (838 Views)

How To Remove Security Plugin Completely On Android Phone / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / Signs That You Are Completely Addicted To Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: How To Wipe Samsung Completely by Sapiosexuall: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
I recently noticed some pop ups appearing on my Samsung and I suspect it's virus related. I re flashed the phone with Odin expecting that everything would wipe off but my files remained and the pop ups continue to appear.

Wiping the phone through recovery may not eliminate the virus. Does anyone know how to do a full wipe with Odin and reflash?
Re: Help: How To Wipe Samsung Completely by Litblogger: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sapiosexuall:
I recently noticed some pop ups appearing on my Samsung and I suspect it's virus related. I re flashed the phone with Odin expecting that everything would wipe off but my files remained and the pop ups continue to appear.

Wiping the phone through recovery may not eliminate the virus. Does anyone know how to do a full wipe with Odin and reflash?

Use recovery first.
Wipe Cache, then data.

1 Like

Re: Help: How To Wipe Samsung Completely by Sapiosexuall: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Litblogger:

Use recovery first.
Wipe Cache, then data.

Yeah did that but I had bootlop issues, although I didn't wipe data. Had to reflash the phone, so far everything's good. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Meet Moviphone Smartphone Which Features Inbuilt Projector / Very Clean UK Used Sony Laptop Urgently For Sale / The New Tecno Pouvoir 2: 96 Hours Power On Smartphone For Heavy Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.