Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 AM

Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (44637 Views)

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo / Don Wani's Boys Regrouping To Cause Mayhem In Omoku, Egbema - Police / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Who shot them? This is sickening
Blame it on Buhari.
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Are you sure.... This doesn't add up one bit undecided
It can't add up becos ui're a 'Z0MBIE'.
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Just take a look at the attack on Christians. So called Christians will still be arguing on tithes while Muslims are eliminating you by the day. Brace yourself, quite yourself like me and reprise these attacks. Mohammed buhari agenda is a clear islamization
How dumb and stup!d can you be? Is there no limit 2 ur f00lishness? What has PMB or islam got to do with this? BIG F00L

3 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED

I BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD'S POWER AT THE LORDS CHOSEN WORE OUR APRONS ON THE DEAD FOR A MIRACLE...

I AM A MEMBER OF THE THE LORDS CHOSEN AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT DO NOT HOLD CROSS OVER SERVICES...

Fake aprons couldn't save them. Stfu
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Leonbonapart:
am not here to speak English. Muslims are behind the killings, sponsored by imams, empowered by buhari. All these agenda will fail. And karma will find you to for supporting evil. My people are dieing in the hands of these barbarians on daily basis you are here seeking fact and oil. thunder fire You
...lol...your people?...baseless, where are your facts i ask again...Go and make urself useful than use ur precious time believing the hausa man or whatever is the cause of you and ur village problem...Man is finding way of doing great things and you are here believing ur delusions of herdsmen or whatever...
I mourn for you

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Deo1986(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2018
anonimi:

While I understand how painful this is, I hope that you are not being serious with your above reaction. embarassed
It is completely up to us to free ourselves and make our country better. No colonialist will ever do that except to exploit us further.
No free lunch oh, my dear sister.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6423790_africa2debt_jpeg668126b9bb169d38087fd57900dde379

Unfortunately, Nigerians will never realize that power belong to the people. The French revolution, the American revolution, the Russian revolution and the Chinese revolution should teach us a lesson; that unless we rise up as one to kick out the rubbishes we call governance. Unless we come up with one idea and forcefully enthroned it, we will remain were we are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Who shot them? This is sickening

Don Wani's boys
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
The wicked will never go unpunished.
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Abagworo:

Don Wani's boys

Damn ...it high time the govt send a 5000 man death dealing unit into omoku to bring back the head of don wani
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Leonbonapart:
the guns and knives of boko haram and fulani herdsmen will laid you to your grave. Irate animal

You have helped thrown sorrow and darkness into families whom only crime is being human.

You, Boko haram and Fulani Herdsmen are of the same beast.

You all will one day be hungry of no other blood but your very own.

Your gimmick has been unraveled.

The bringer of sorrow!
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Deo1986:
Unfortunately, Nigerians will never realize that power belong to the people. The French revolution, the American revolution, the Russian revolution and the Chinese revolution should teach us a lesson; that unless we rise up as one to kick out the rubbishes we call governance. Unless we come up with one idea and forcefully enthroned it, we will remain were we are.

Never say never, bro.
We are making slow progress already.
Let us join and pitch our widow's mite of money, moments and materials.
It CAN be well with us.
It can be WELL with us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2995823_img20151001045439_jpegab04322a9213336241039a1276e3723a

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

You have helped thrown sorrow and darkness into families whom only crime is being human.

You, Boko haram and Fulani Herdsmen are of the same beast.

You all will one day be hungry of no other blood but your very own.

Your gimmick has been unraveled.

The bringer of sorrow!
lol.... Enemy of the Igbos. The blood of the Igbos will fight you. The blood your ghost jibrin shed will keep fighting you
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
mvem:
...lol...your people?...baseless, where are your facts i ask again...Go and make urself useful than use ur precious time believing the hausa man or whatever is the cause of you and ur village problem...Man is finding way of doing great things and you are here believing ur delusions of herdsmen or whatever...
I mourn for you
I will mourn you when their guns finally get you. You have failed Nigeria and the slained
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lekbel09(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
lofty900:
Jesus sorry to question you but why would you fold ur hands and watch these kinda atrocities on ur children??
dont be afraid of those who kill only the body but can't kill the soul
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bahaushe1: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
lofty900:
Jesus sorry to question you but why would you fold ur hands and watch these kinda atrocities on ur children??

Jesus has no power to even save himself from similar mischief talk less of others.

As for God allowing atrocious acts like this while He Has power to stop it, we say it is part of His wisdom. But allowing it to occur doesn't imply sanctioning it for God Has forbidden us to take the soul of any of His creation unjustly.

God will surely hold the perpetrators to account on a day and time when nothing will protect them.
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Leonbonapart:
I will mourn you when their guns finally get you. You have failed Nigeria and the slained
....no wahala....Shalom
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by undefeateds: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
and somebody will tell me Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
anonimi:

While I understand how painful this is, I hope that you are not being serious with your above reaction. embarassed
It is completely up to us to free ourselves and make our country better. No colonialist will ever do that except to exploit us further.
No free lunch oh, my dear sister.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6423790_africa2debt_jpeg668126b9bb169d38087fd57900dde379

Wrong wrong wrong. In between the days of slavery and the days of debt relief, colonization was the best thing that ever happened to Africa. Yes they came and took our resources but that was no loss to us since in fact we never knew how to make use of those resources in the first place.

The colonial masters for all their exploitation also gave back to us tremendously. They gave us roads, schools and education, they built our civil services and gave us hospitals. To portray the relationship as being parasitic is entirely inaccurate.

In sharp contrast, in over 50 years of independence across the board, West African states with the notable exception of Ghana, have only gone from bad to worse. We have been saddled by leaders whose only concern is how to e rich themselves to stupor while for the generality of Africans living conditions are getting worse in comparison to the wider world. Very soon the term third world will refer exclusively to Africa alone!

My friend dont hide your head in the sand. While the rest of the world had discovered the wheel, invented guns and boats, medicines, and etc...we were still running around naked killing twins and albinos.

I am daily grateful that colonialism visited us and I wish we could outsource our government back to them.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
lofty900:

All we need is common sense.

Some people reside in volatile areas, or the route to their churches or homes can easily be grazed with bullets. So tell me, why leave the comfort of your home , go to church at night, then go back home around 2am. Feeling nothing bad could happen.

My brother u are just risking your life unnecessarily.

At most cross over nights, I don't go to church at night. I praise and pray to my creator safely in my room, with 100percent concentration.
I don't club, cos clubs starts gearing up at night
I don't party at night.

Why? Because I want to be safe, even though I believe God is with me. I simply need to be safe.
I don't joke with safety, anytime Of the day . Where I reside, where I work, where I even buy market stuffs from. After using common sense, God backs it up with his own security.

May their souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Leonbonapart:
lol.... Enemy of the Igbos. The blood of the Igbos will fight you. The blood your ghost jibrin shed will keep fighting you

Busted again.

Don't be economical displaying your stupidity and rear foolishness.

Let it all out so we can all see how useless you are.

My wonderful friends are Igbos and we v bn so happy together overtime.

Make I elp u repair ur rusty old brain small.

You b Hausa nor mean say u b boko haLam teLLoList

I don help you reach. You can now do your math

If you no get sense, hide your face.

Anuofia!
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pataricatering:
Where was it mentioned that it was Muslims that killed them ?

Mentioned?? Did you just ask a logical question from a brain dead bigot?
You must have missed the thread about a pastor accusing muslims for invading his church and people supporting him even without a PROOF.
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Busted again.

Don't be economical displaying your stupidity and rear foolishness.

Let it all out so we can all see how useless you are.

My wonderful friends are Igbos and we v bn so happy together overtime.

Make I elp u repair ur rusty old brain small.

You b Hausa nor mean say u b boko haLam teLLoList

I don help you reach. You can now do your math

If you no get sense, hide your face.

Anuofia!
Loud mouth. Your time will come trust me
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Loud mouth. Your time will come trust me

For c dis 2018, u MUST get that sense wey u don vow to reject like plague.

Ewu Gambia!
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

For c dis 2018, u MUST get that sense wey u don vow to reject like plague.

Ewu Gambia!
lol... You are the senseless one. Your username is making mockery of an idea. You will pay for that
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bamosagie(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED

I BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD'S POWER AT THE LORDS CHOSEN WORE OUR APRONS ON THE DEAD FOR A MIRACLE...

I AM A MEMBER OF THE THE LORDS CHOSEN AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT DO NOT HOLD CROSS OVER SERVICES...

People died and all you could do is to defend your church denomination..., is the lord chosen apron bulletproof?
It is unfortunate how some of you worship church and not God..

May the soul of the departed find peace.
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
bamosagie:

People died and all you could do is to defend your church denomination..., is the lord chosen apron bulletproof?

He meant; if the apron were indeed worn by a member of Chosen, it would have been an automatic bulletproof lipsrsealed
A member of Chosen can't be felled by a bullet, kowai grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
bamosagie:

GOD BLESS YOU..... ITS FORTUNATE YOU KNOW GOD....
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
AuroraB:
He meant; if the apron were indeed worn by a member of Chosen, it would have been an automatic bulletproof lipsrsealed
A member of Chosen can't be felled by a bullet, kowai grin lipsrsealed
Thanks for the Explanation to AuroraB
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
DNA9:

Hey.slow down bro.. They do hold cross over night.. I live close to their regional headquarters here in uyo. They do. The only I notice they don't hold is Christmas service.. iyeh?
hey!!! WE HAVE CHRISTMAS PROGRAM DEC 25-26. WE DO NOT HOLD WATCH NIGHT SERVICE... THATS THE WAY WE DO IT
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
Thanks for the Explanation to AuroraB
Ummmmmmmm, can you give you up to the test undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I'd like to watch sad
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
AuroraB:
Ummmmmmmm, can you give you up to the test undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I'd like to watch sad
Wat Test.. I don't get
Re: Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by DNA9(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
hey!!! WE HAVE CHRISTMAS PROGRAM DEC 25-26. WE DO NOT HOLD WATCH NIGHT SERVICE... THATS THE WAY WE DO IT

Then u ain't a member den. My mum worships der. Right nw there is a national convention in the church @mbidi. Imo state. Am i wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Shot 5 Times. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.