Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Wow! See What Actress Jennifer Ike Gave To Beggars On New Year (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! See What Actress Jennifer Ike Gave To Beggars On New Year (photos) (805 Views)

BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos / Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead / Bbnaija Mercy In Tears As She Reveals Ike Gave Her All His Coins As A Bday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! See What Actress Jennifer Ike Gave To Beggars On New Year (photos) by chiomarita: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
As part of a great way to start off her New Year, Nollywood budding star, Jennifer Amarachi Ike took out time to extend her heart of Gold to the less privileged.

The script interpreter, today, Monday, January 1, 2018 took foods to the hungry at Agege area of Lagos State.

The light skinned actress, shares the reasons behind such a gesture in a New Year and plans to feed more beggars around.

"My birthday was my first time I fed the hungry, after that day there is this joy in me that moved me to do it the second time."

She continued: "Actually, it all started when I saw a child that was nearly crushed just because she was begging for food, after that day I take it up to me that I will be giving them food to the best I can, because I know what it means to hungry.
So, on my birthday, I fed 80 people but some were not happy because the food didn't get to them all.
Then, today, the first of January, I took good food to beggers at Agege, Lagos state to feed 100 people but still wasn't enough. So I plan to feed 200 people on my next visit."

Source: http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/01/nollywood-diva-jennifer-ike-feeds-over.html?m=1

More photos from the event below......

Re: Wow! See What Actress Jennifer Ike Gave To Beggars On New Year (photos) by bjt(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Well done
Re: Wow! See What Actress Jennifer Ike Gave To Beggars On New Year (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
God bless her for her kind heart..
Still dont know her. .
Re: Wow! See What Actress Jennifer Ike Gave To Beggars On New Year (photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Every lady is an actress on Nairaland....GOD bless her though
Re: Wow! See What Actress Jennifer Ike Gave To Beggars On New Year (photos) by delugajackson: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Her reward is in heaven.

Unlike one demented clown from Daura that promised them one meal a day from the corner of his mouth.
Re: Wow! See What Actress Jennifer Ike Gave To Beggars On New Year (photos) by Hjuryrehyry: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Get the BEST WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE Without Burning Your Pocket. For as low as #20,000

(1) (Reply)

Drama In Late OJB Jezreel Residence Over His N50million Property / See The Policewoman’s Uniform Everyone Is Talking About (photo) / 9 Real Fact About Ice Prince Son JAMAL You Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.