Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (52523 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always / My Son Is Too Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by femie21(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I dunno
I'm a Vlipsrsealed
Thank God I'm not the only " V " in this forum
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by SIaye: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:

see your head cheesy

better retrace your step

Retrace which step? undecided them tell you say I they miss road oga? undecided
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Espada10: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Rubbiish:

Absolutely true
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
SIaye:

Retrace which step? undecided them tell you say I they miss road oga? undecided
yes,as I'm seeing you now grin
you need deliverance grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Espada10: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:
God i love virgins!!!
but virgins are not for everyone.
virgins are for guys like me who can train a prude into a hoe.a virgin is like a lump of clay you can mould into anything you want; pot, bowl, etc. you cant sit back and expect the clay to mould itself.Train your Virgin. teach her how to please you. break down her walls of shyness and timidness. work on her to bring out her inner slut in all its blinding glory.

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by SIaye: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:

yes,as I'm seeing you now grin

you need deliverance grin

Fake account.

Take a picture of you holding sexy. Upload for dp make I see
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Espada10: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I dunno
I'm a Vlipsrsealed
cool...so you are team Tight nunu?

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by MhizzAJ(f): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Rubbiish:

Does the content of the post sounded as if the husband said anything to a third party? undecided
Couldn't u decipher it is either the op is the wife or a friend to the wife?
Always looking for baseless reasons to blame a man....

Go through my posts...I do not blame men unnecessarily...I only blame men when the need arises

Why is the husband complaining...Men like virgins nah undecided

Why can't the husband teach her what to do and how to do it or why can't the husband exercise a little patience knowing fully well that with time she might not even be shy again

The husband would have still complained of 'borehole' if she wasn't a virgin...God has given him a virgin and he doesn't know what to do and i'm very sure the husband isn't a virgin self and that's just the way you men are always looking for one excuse or the other...the next thing on his mind will be to cheat now

Can men ever get satisfied undecided

8 Likes

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
SIaye:

Fake account.

Take a picture of you holding sexy. Upload for dp make I see
lol..my pic is on my dp naaw undecided
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Rubbiish(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Go through my posts...I do not blame men unnecessarily...I only blame men when the need arises

Why is the husband complaining...Men like virgins nah undecided

Why can't the husband teach her what to do and how to do it or why can't the husband exercise a little patience knowing fully well that with time she might not even be shy again

The husband would have still complained of 'borehole' if she wasn't a virgin...God has given him a virgin and he doesn't know what to do and i'm very sure the husband isn't a virgin self and that's just the way you men are always looking for one excuse or the other...the next thing on his mind will be to cheat now

Can men ever get satisfied undecided

But women can get satisfied abi?
You have studiously twisted the reason i quoted u
You made it seem as if the husband is reporting his wife, which isn't case...
Every human is fallible regardless of gender
It is only natural for a man to complain just as u women would do, especially when the other party is not a fast learner...I don't see any issue that warrants men can never get satisfied...It is totally out of point...

6 Likes

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by SIaye: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:

lol..my pic is on my dp naaw undecided

Do I look stupid to you

If you don't take a pic of you holding sexy. Nor quote me again. Think say I be small pikin abi? undecided
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
SIaye:

Do I look stupid to you

If you don't take a pic of you holding sexy. Nor quote me again. Think say I be small pikin abi? undecided
which one is sexy

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by SIaye: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:

which one is sexy

Ask me.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
SIaye:

Ask me.
you are getting me confused
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by SIaye: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:

you are getting me confused

Oga, snap a picture of your self holding a piece of paper with your username "sekxy" written on it. Upload and mention me to see it to confirm you are real.

If not my brother, nor quote me again ooo
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
SIaye:

Oga, snap a picture of your self holding a piece of paper with your username "sekxy" written on it. Upload and mention me to see it to confirm you are real.

If not my brother, nor quote me again ooo
lolz..you ain't serious atall.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Next2Bezee(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Instead of the husband to teach her he decided to use that time to tell you about his bedroom activities
Some men sef
Why is the husband complaining
Every man wants a virgin wife these days

Sorry for the multiple post. Network issues.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Instead of the husband to teach her he decided to use that time to tell you about his bedroom activities
Some men sef
Every man wants a virgin wife these days nah
How are you?
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Duru009(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
But she love sex !
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tocheagle:
Maybe her husband looks like this guy
why don't mind yourself
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Next2Bezee(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Some men sef

Besides she isn't a child, she can learn either from watching her husband or adult movies.

She just can't like sex but refuse to take the initiative.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Opluzzy: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nawa for you men self if woman too dey make movebthem go say she too like sex
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:
God i love virgins!!!
virgins are for guys like me who can train a prude into a hoe.a virgin is like a lump of clay you can mould into anything you want; pot, bowl, etc. you cant sit back and expect the clay to mould itself.Train your Virgin. teach her how to please you. break down her walls of shyness and timidness. work on her to bring out her inner slut in all its blinding glory.
Keep your sisters and GFs away from this guy.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by kolawoleibukun: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
gistsky:
Hello people.
This is a friend issue right now. She got married recently and things are going on well. She was a virgin till her wedding night. She has no good social life. Her husband of a recent started complaining abt her not initiating the play. She actually enjoys it but finds it almost impossible to ask for it.
How does she start please? One of the husband's new year resolutions is that if one doesnt ask then nothing should be given.
I need your sincere and creative response.
God bless you.
she will learn. rome was not built in a day. let her enjoy her man first. initiating sex is not everything. he should teach her

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by czaremrys(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:
God i love virgins!!!

Baba wetin you dey talk sef undecided
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by sisisioge: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin grin

She should take on the habit of wearing her birthday suit any time she wants it. Abi start by kissing him, offering a lap dance, offering to buestfeed him...etc. How hard can this thing be o jare grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Keep your sisters and GFs away from this guy.

grin grin

Dude is something else, hope its just NL talk tho..
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by rodrirodri(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Few will understand what you just wrote... it takes time to achieve but the result is worth every bit the wait.......
ubunja:
God i love virgins!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by kajsa08: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Instead of the man to teach her, he's busy complaining. He just married her for the ego of "hitting it first"
Shiiiooor undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Mypeople2(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Some men sef
Yes na, we want virgins( untouched). Now make they do praise and worship
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by SIaye: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:

lolz..you ain't serious atall.

Okay Bleep off. Catfish. You still they learn work bro.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Pharmtj: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:
God i love virgins!!!
The Prof, I hail o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.