Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 PM

Maytag Double Door Fridge With Dispenser And Ice Maker For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Maytag Double Door Fridge With Dispenser And Ice Maker For Sale (1050 Views)

SOLD!! Barely Used LG Table Top Fridge With Warranty For N100k / (SOLD SOLD SOLD) Newclime Bedside Fridge With Freezer Compartment For Sale / Few Months Used Chilling Fridge With Freezer For Sale @ 18k SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maytag Double Door Fridge With Dispenser And Ice Maker For Sale by alfa0: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
This was used in USA
Came into nigeria 3 days ago.
It is for sale because i under estimated the size of this fridge.there is no space big enough to accommodate this fridge in my house.
Price is 150k.

Re: Maytag Double Door Fridge With Dispenser And Ice Maker For Sale by prico32(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
picture of the fridge please
Re: Maytag Double Door Fridge With Dispenser And Ice Maker For Sale by alfa0: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
prico32:
Ok.am still trying to resize the picture so that it can fit into nairaland specifications.
Please if you are on what's app ,I will send it there.
Re: Maytag Double Door Fridge With Dispenser And Ice Maker For Sale by alfa0: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
prico32:

The picture is here now.The compactments and the trays are has been removed by me,and kept in a safe place.
Re: Maytag Double Door Fridge With Dispenser And Ice Maker For Sale by alfa0: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Goodmorning all
This fridge is still available for sale.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Leo, The New Introduced UBA Banking Robot / Iphone 6 Plus 16gb 4 Sell / Dash Away Price , Iphone 8plus And Iphone X 64gb From USA In Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.