Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

NAIJA - Which Way? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / NAIJA - Which Way? (520 Views)

Which Way Is The Best Setting For Two Opposite Gender To Sit On Same Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NAIJA - Which Way? by ArikeBooks: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Recent news reports are increasingly troubling and alarming: from child abuse/exploitation to the daily hardships such as the fuel scarcity.

I believe that the role that Nairalanders play in raising awareness is invaluable.

One of my New Year’s resolutions for the past year, 2017, was to write a novel. I am happy to say that I made it just in the nick of time! My fiction novel, NAIJA-Which Way?, was published yesterday, December 31, 2017.

Stories and threads featured on NAIRALAND were one of my inspirations for the novel.

“NAIJA - Which Way?" is an immersive exploration into the cultural and social issues that prevail in modern day Nigeria. The novel is set in the metropolitan city of Lagos against the backdrop and soundtrack of AFROBEATS - the sound of Nigeria, the sound of Africa.

The novel transports the reader into the center of a society that worships money, power and influence. It is a fast-paced and exhilarating journey through the lives of five characters: The McCauley's, Peace, Baba Ibeji, Minister Owolabi and Pastor Vincent.

Discover how far they will go in the quest to obtain and maintain the pillars of their society.
Delve into their world as they navigate the web of their circumstances, actions and decisions.

The novel is available on Amazon for $2.99. Read a free excerpt at:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078QZWJMS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1514793631&sr=8-2&keywords=Naija

Let us start a dialogue: NAIJA - Which Way?

Re: NAIJA - Which Way? by ArikeBooks: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2018
#NAIJAWhichWay #startadialogue #askquestions #hope #change #progress

(1) (Reply)

The Thing That Affected My Life Positively / Identitying Naija Pidgin Accents And Dialects. / Naira: This Is How This Term Became Nigeria's Official Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.