|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,753,514 members, 6,540,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 01:07 AM
|How To Install Software Updates For Any Infinix Smartphone Via SD Card -notedwap by EtzEkeyz(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2018|
I am currently working on the complete list of update for all Infinix smartphone. So i ask you be patient.
You might have had the intention of flashing the Custom ROM of your device due to problems and you believe the older version of the ROM is more efiicient. When your phone no longer receives updates, you just need to flash new ROM in other to improve your device better experience and fix bugs as well.
If You usually encounter issues and problem that seems to persist even to the extent and of showing “Unfortunately, App has stopped”
and many more, you are left with the choice to perform a factory reset, delete the cause app or flash a new Stock ROM into the phone.
Article Source: https://www.notedwap.com/2018/01/how-to-install-update-for-infinix-phone.html
How to Upgrade Infinix Smartphones to Latest or Older OS Versions using SD Card
Note: Make sure you have 50% and above battery capacity, and be sure to backup your files so that you won't lose any file and also un-root when installing, to avoid bricking of your device.
1. Download your Infinix Phone ROM that correlates with your build number. Check your build number via Settings>>About Device>>Build Number.
2. Move the downloaded ROM to the root of your SD card and Inbuilt memory storage.
3. Power off your phone and power it ON again by holding Volume down + Power button to boot into recovery mode.
4. Now use Volume down/up button to highlight and Power button to select.
5. Scroll down to “Apply Updates from SD card” and locate the .zip Infinix ROM you downloaded earlier and select it with Power key button.
6. Just Wait for it to install, after installation, press power button to reboot your device and you’re done flashing or installing the new ROM into your infinix smartphone.
If you have come this far, you have successfully updated your phone to the custom ROM you downloaded and installed.......and lastly HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32