Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table (18463 Views)

I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? / How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.” / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Uzobejeme: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hi everyone. I have an interview tomorrow morning and want to know how best to answer 2 interview questions
1)What are you bringing to the table? 2)How will you make us a household name?
Happy new year and thanks for the response

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by calaway: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Uzobejeme:
Hi everyone. Inhale an interview tomorrow morning and want to know how best to answer 2 interview questions
1)What are you bringing to the table? 2)How will you make us a household name?
Happy new year and thanks for the response

know what is required in the scope of operations and fill the gap with appropriate words NO FEAR the bigger the better... good luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Fesomu(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2018
More profit

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by olamil34(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2018
Me too

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by codedpee(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2018
Looks like you've got the questions before you're asked..expo things sad shocked

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Johnkennie(m): 7:14am On Jan 02, 2018
I want to know too. WHR. Are Them the Problem Solver? grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by drlaykay(m): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2018
All this interview questions don't really determine if the best applicant is employed.
Being a good orator is different from being productive.

I often tell people, just be yourself and avoid getting prepared answers. You might be asked anything hence be thrown off balance. And a good interviewer would be able to tell who is telling the truth against who has prepared for that particular question.

24 Likes

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by dmaze: 7:16am On Jan 02, 2018
I would advice you to look this up via Google...you would be amazed at the number of responses you would get.

GOOGLE is your best friend.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by ironheart(m): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2018
Your positive and strength in relation to the job description

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Tapout(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2018
dedons:
Tell them to stop asking you stupid questions and give you the damn job.

if only it was that simple cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by propanet(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Uh
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Chuks9000: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2018
Like someone mentioned above. Anticipate what role is required. What you bring to the table is how you apply your experience and expertise (plus your connection where applicable) to meet and surpass set goals.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by lyricalz: 7:21am On Jan 02, 2018
tell them you are bringing your professional skills and experience, and that is something than will change the entire operations of the organization for good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by ksbusari(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2018
dmaze:
I would advice you to look this up via Google...you would be amazed at the number of responses you would get.

GOOGLE is your best friend.
This nairaland tread is the first link given by google although there r other anwers too.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by zolapower: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Tell them if employed ,I would endeavour u use my God given strength and energies in moving the coy forward .
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by oyeb15: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Whatever prompt them to hire more hands.
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Richy4(m): 7:28am On Jan 02, 2018
It's similar to why should we hire you...

Highlight your qualification and experiences..
Just explain what an asset u gonna be for the company if you were hired smiley
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Donbabaj: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2018
In order words, what type of strategy are you bringing on board that will facilitate the Company's growth. You need to let the interviewers know that you are worthy of the job. One of the best ways to respond, for an experience person is to tell them what you did in your previous organisation that got you an accolades from the management but if no experience yet, make sure you ask an experienced person for all the details relating to the scope of work before you go for the interview.

The response to your first question is similar to the second question.

#Sometimes it baffles me that some posters above me are still basking in the euphoria of the year 2017. The guy needs an help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by dammytosh: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Tell them what u are bringing na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Got A Good Job Because Of The Personal CDS Project I Did When I Served / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? / A Call For The Removal Of Age Barrier In FG Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.