Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 AM

Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) (48676 Views)

Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) / Juliet Ibrahim's No Makeup Face (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by Krafty006: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
damn funny
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
sandrahnaub:
He nose it grin
Make we see your boyfriend picture cheesy
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
But the guy fine sha smiley embarassed
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
OtunbaChibok:
I love this guy but he should have kept his brand unique the way it was...

IIn one of his rants he said "what has my real face do for me"....so am wondering why he has to put his real face cos his real face is not the LASISI we want or know.

I might be wrong but this is not a bright idea. He should have remained anonymous and let his brand keep fetching him the fame and money while he leaves people guessing.

But please what is my own sef?

The guy hussle has paid off nah hence he e need to show his real face. He has been getting adverts back to back in the recent time...
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by descrisom(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
OtunbaChibok:

In one of his rants he said "what has my real face do for me"....so am wondering why he has to put his real face cos his real face is not the LASISI we want or know.

I might be wrong but this is not a bright idea. He should have remained anonymous and let his brand keep fetching him the fame and money while he leaves people guessing.

And the filter to alibaba show?...
When comedy starts, people will just like, this is not lasisi without filter
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by OKorowanta: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
drstainlex:
This guy's comedy clips look rather scary than funny to me.
The mouth and the eye stuff always freak me out

I always skip dem.
Quite scary.

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by Yoshy: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
awa:
Something just happened now... I am terribly annoyed
go ahead, find a transformer and get your comfort.

Sorry o, what happened?
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by bestpunterever: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Surulady:
He's cute duo undecidedbut am not tripping grin
bet u re wet.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by Opoki(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
OtunbaChibok:

In one of his rants he said "what has my real face do for me"....so am wondering why he has to put his real face cos his real face is not the LASISI we want or know.

You are right. Lagbaja comes to my mind.

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by ladyF(f): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Awww.... We are waiting for lala to show his grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by slic0355(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
oshe111:
IS IT SAFE FOR SOMEONE WITH AS TO HET MARRIED TO SOMEONE WITH AS?
Never!! No. Pls don't try it.. .pls kindly say ur goodbyes and move on........pls don't try it..... The teaching now is, after introducing yourself to a lady, the next thing to tell her is ur genotype......China have banned marriages between carriers sef. ..
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by yomskid: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
assin ehn this guy is just absolutely comedian
and he's intro kill me pass the joke he wanted to crack
hello every body is lasisi here again some things just happen to me right nw ... .with that if he's big mouth so he was this cute....
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
awa:
Something just happened now... I am terribly annoyed
what happened
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
sandrahnaub:
He nose it grin

The most polite lady on Nairaland. Happy New Year.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by sherlock229(m): 2:21am On Jan 02, 2018
he ugly
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 3:57am On Jan 02, 2018
zionadebisiblog:
So he even cute like this sef.

Cc lalasticlala

Cute? Did you just call him "cute"?. Well to each their own. Wait until the pimple burst on you. grin
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 4:43am On Jan 02, 2018
HauteReel:

The most polite lady on Nairaland. Happy New Year.
Same to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by kolawoleibukun: 4:46am On Jan 02, 2018
omo ths guy worwor o
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by Kellz193: 5:17am On Jan 02, 2018
drstainlex:
This guy's comedy clips look rather scary than funny to me.
The mouth and the eye stuff always freak me out

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by haryomikun(m): 6:21am On Jan 02, 2018
OtunbaChibok:

You're totally right
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by wristbangle: 6:29am On Jan 02, 2018
sandrahnaub:
He nose it grin

It's not that big na smiley
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by rose54321: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2018
The guy is funny die.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by hablink: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2018
OtunbaChibok:

Just like 'Lagbaja'
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by iswallker(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Hello erybody

Laisi s here again...

Sum jus happen right nah..

shocked shocked
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Adekunleideology:
So we should fry beans?
quickly fry your balls I wan chop am

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by cadre88(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2018
Are you maaaaad?
Re: Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) by Surulady: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
lizzypro:
grin
babe you can relate right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching / Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.