Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Is It Advisible For A Guy With AS To Get Married To A Girl With AS? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Advisible For A Guy With AS To Get Married To A Girl With AS? (520 Views)

Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisible For A Guy With AS To Get Married To A Girl With AS? by oshe111(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Please ur expertise is needed here...

Met this girl and she looks ideal for marriage but I'm freaked about this AS thingy.....

Please I need ur advice on this

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun

Please take this to FP for Wider views
Help a brother IN LOVE
Re: Is It Advisible For A Guy With AS To Get Married To A Girl With AS? by jamex93(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Doctors make una show
Re: Is It Advisible For A Guy With AS To Get Married To A Girl With AS? by oshe111(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamex93:
Doctors make una show
I really need to knw b4 the plans hit the ground running
Re: Is It Advisible For A Guy With AS To Get Married To A Girl With AS? by Jaykolo10(m): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Who's this one naa.. a normal and average person know it's not advisable to do so angry
Re: Is It Advisible For A Guy With AS To Get Married To A Girl With AS? by oshe111(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jaykolo10:
Who's this one naa.. a normal and average person know it's not advisable to do so angry
Average U said, I need an analytical view from the experts in the house cos some said it aint that bad sinc it is not AS and SS
Re: Is It Advisible For A Guy With AS To Get Married To A Girl With AS? by emorse(m): 12:43am On Jan 02, 2018
SS3 biology should tell you that there's a 25% chance of having an SS child when both parents are AS na.

Re: Is It Advisible For A Guy With AS To Get Married To A Girl With AS? by OneCorner: 12:54am On Jan 02, 2018
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms That May Show You Have Diabetes / Bring Back The Spice In Your Home; Put An End To Erectile Dysfunction / Tips To Improve Your Physical Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.