Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:20 PM

Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake (9070 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 02, 2018
There is a topic currently on front-page where a guy narrated how his friend that is into "Yahoo Plus" told him how they would use white hankies on girls and take it to their native doctors who uses them to bless their yahoo yahoo effort. He further said that many university girls had already been used.

Well, this story and other similar stories about Yahoo Plus+ have been making rounds on social media and gaining grounds lately.

Why are stories like these popular? The simple and quick answer is that many Nigerians like to eat, drink and digest unconfirmed and suspicious stories.

But before we come back to these stories, let us first talk about internet fraud known here as Yahoo Yahoo.

Why does some people make it big with internet fraud? Strong charms? Or what?

Well, although many of them consult native doctors (and some of them even waste blood), what actually pays them is their super mastery of internet fraud. If you read many successful Yahoo Yahoo deals on Google, you would notice that these people go to great lengths to mimic real business processes. They clone many known websites. They archive lots of online invoices. Finally, they have networks of cofraudsters.

Back to the chilling and spooky Yahoo Plus+ stories. Are they real? Lol. Couple of days ago we read about a 67 year old American man that was masquerading as a "Nigerian Prince". He duped many people of thousands of dollars before being caught. So how many university girls did he use white hankies on? He just had what other successful Yahoo Plus+ guys have - mastery of the business.

Real Gees will want you to believe the spooky stories. After all, do they want competitors?

Let us fight against superstition in this Nigeria

>> The thing that presses you at night is not witch. It is called Sleep Paralysis. A known ailment

>> The fact that Oyibo produces a telephone that can call Tokyo from Oyo is not because 'Oyibo get strong witch'. It is due to their years of scientific researches and record keeping.

>> The fact that the Royal Python in your village does not bite you is not because 'it is your ancestor'. It is because Royal Pythons are biologically extremely docile and nonvenomous.

Etc.

Let's fight superstitions, so that we grow technologically with other nations that are practical and therefore grow.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by multimillon: 1:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Yahoo plus is real bro. If u don't believe, test ur bae ND sista with a yahoo+ guy

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by opsylojay(m): 1:45am On Jan 02, 2018
Atheist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:47am On Jan 02, 2018
. Nice write up , cleared the doubts , that no gees want competitor's is real.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 02, 2018
Khodorkovsky:
. Nice write up , cleared the doubts , that no gees want competitor's is real.

So with all other ventures. No business owner wants competition. Be it entrepreneur, pastorpreneur, or talk of the moment fraudsterpreneur

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Khodorkovsky(m): 2:03am On Jan 02, 2018
AgricSalt:

So with all other ventures. No business owner wants competition. Be it entrepreneur, pastorpreneur, or talk of the moment fraudsterpreneur

They say it to put fear in peoples heart of the Fake dangers of going into whereas it empty , and trust Nigerians , they would bye into it , we don't see things naturally , we see it spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 02, 2018
Khodorkovsky:

They say it to put fear in peoples heart of the Fake dangers of going into whereas it empty , and trust Nigerians , they would bye into it , we don't see things naturally , we see it spiritually.

And it draws us back a lot
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Lionbite(m): 2:56am On Jan 02, 2018
If you dont believe, use a white hanky to wipe your sister's private part and give a yahoo boy.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by NaoSlay: 3:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Until we Africans start to leave the issue of spirit , village people and all other traditional and backward shii , the cradle of civilisation would never reach its full potential in this continent of ours.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by ideabuilder: 3:59am On Jan 02, 2018
Continue to lie yourself. Juju is not just an African thing its global. Illuminati, Freemasonry, church of Satan etc are all example of white juju+.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by ideabuilder: 4:03am On Jan 02, 2018
NaoSlay:
Until we Africans start to leave the issue of spirit , village people and all other traditional and backward shii , the cradle of civilisation would never reach its full potential in this continent of ours.

Leave spirit alone. The problem of Africa is bad leadership. We can never be more spiritual than India and other Asian countries

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by DeeFlask(m): 4:16am On Jan 02, 2018
bring any of ur Female relatives to me so that I will practicalize it for u lol

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 02, 2018
No G wants competition, they also do not need the heart break of an unsuccessful business venture. Yahoo+ is real, so is money rituals. There are CONFIRMED stories of people caught with human parts, kidnappers, there are real life confessions...the devil is real bro

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 02, 2018
Yahoo plus is so damn real.

Back in edo state I seen a guy talking on phone with his maga to go pay a certain amount of money to his account. The maga was reluctant. He said he’s not paying nada.

This guy ended the call, brought out his wallet and removed a ring from it. He put the ring on his right hand finger and used the hand to call the maga again and repeated all what he told the maga before and this time, he told him to go to the bank right away and make the deposit. The maga only answered “okay sir” I’m on my way right now.

Have seen a lot of stuffs that made me believe yahoo plus is real. Edo state is their hub. I’m not being tribalistic o. I’m from edo as well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by pepethemaniac: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2018
AgricSalt:

I'm so glad you think it's fake. But why not do more investigation? you know, like those guys in Nat-Geo that go into the wild to investigate animals, why not go to some old town in SW or SE region and do some kind of investigation? talk to some elders and have people interpret what they say? Everyday people say "this is fake, that is fake" but no one has the balls to leave their computer and find out if their theory is fake, then they have the balls to mention "White people this, white people that" Well, you know what else your precious white people will do? they investigate controversial issues like this.

So be like "white people." cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by hanassholesolo: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2018
NaoSlay:

Stop regurgitating other people's comment. All those things you mention has nothing to do with Africa being backward.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by NaoSlay: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Stop regurgitating other people's comment. All those things you mention has nothing to do with Africa being backward.

It has , America and the western world dropped religious shit aside even tho they are more religious than us and see what it has led them to.

have you wondered why we Africans as the most religious yet lack infrastructure and development ?
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2018
pepethemaniac:

I'm so glad you think it's fake. But why not do more investigation? you know, like those guys in Nat-Geo that go into the wild to investigate animals, why not go to some old town in SW or SE region and do some kind of investigation? talk to some elders and have people interpret what they say? Everyday people say "this is fake, that is fake" but no one has the balls to leave their computer and find out if their theory is fake, then they have the balls to mention "White people this, white people that" Well, you know what else your precious white people will do? they investigate controversial issues like this.

So be like "white people." cheesy

Please let's be clear of something here. What do you think I am saying it is fake?

Is it that there are no Yahoo Yahoo people? Of course no, we all know that there are many people into fraud.

Is it that some guys into Yahoo Yahoo don't actually venture into juju practices? Of course no, we know that any business that Nigerians usually succeed from, there must be some of them that practice different forms of juju, some even go to the lengths of performing blood rituals.

So what was I saying? That the embellished stories of how Yahoo Plus+ has been thriving because of chilling ritualism are fake stories which feed on the fact that Nigerians are way superstitious. And that those ones that become successful in it weren't because of juju practices but because they have learned, practiced, and mastered the business.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Treasuredlove:
No G wants competition, they also do not need the heart break of an unsuccessful business venture. Yahoo+ is real, so is money rituals. There are CONFIRMED stories of people caught with human parts, kidnappers, there are real life confessions...the devil is real bro

Money rituals. The people that kills people and do rituals do it because they have been deceived that it makes them money. While the actual people that do become rich are rich because they follow the practical way.

In the case where a ritualist is rich, two things are usually involved, either that he makes his thousands from actual sales of human parts, or he follows the practical way of business
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by pepethemaniac: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2018
AgricSalt:

Please let's be clear of something here. What do you think I am saying it is fake?

Is it that there are no Yahoo Yahoo people? Of course no, we all know that there are many people into fraud.

Is it that some guys into Yahoo Yahoo don't actually venture into juju practices? Of course no, we know that any business that Nigerians usually succeed from, there must be some of them that practice different forms of juju, some even go to the lengths of performing blood rituals.

So what was I saying? That the embellished stories of how Yahoo Plus+ has been thriving because of chilling ritualism are fake stories which feed on the fact that Nigerians are way superstitious. And that those ones that a substantial percentage of people who become successful in it weren't because of juju practices but because they have learned, practiced, and mastered the business.

Yep, I Agree.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by marvin902(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2018
oga shut up your mouth if you have nothing better to say..
come to ekpoma and see for yourself..
an illiterate that cant even write self..
na only to dey copy and paste format don get three houses and cars..
and you dey your room for dere they type trash..
infact make i use do experiment if you bold

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by eezeribe(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2018
OK
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by eezeribe(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2018
marvin902:
Don't mind the op,he is just trying to sound delusionally pragmatic...
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Cowbuoy: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2018
Clown... grin
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by hanassholesolo: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
NaoSlay:

It has , America and the western world dropped religious shit aside even tho they are more religious than us and see what it has led them to.

have you wondered why we Africans as the most religious yet lack infrastructure and development ?

If you believe that religion and the likes are the main reason why Africa is backward, then you are right where the devil wants you. Like you are a fantastic instrument for the devil to push his agenda on humans.

If you're going to argue your point, i suggest they be fact based and not come out of your ass?

Now "America dropped religion"? really? that's rich considering their president is a religious man and most republicans are religious, infact the country has a significant number of religious faith (whether Christians, Muslims, etc) in it. But you can boldly say over 300 million people "Dropped religious shiit" in America.

Italy is also a flourishing country and it's the pillar of Catholicism (Rome), which is another religion, a lot of Italians are probably religious in one way or another but they are not like Africa in any way.

Saudi Arabia is a very religious country and still manages to have a very solid infrastructural dev, they are also not like we Africans

There are so many religious country on earth that are flourishing but the devil has brainwashed you in a very fantastic way that you can't help but to blame religion for Nigeria's woes.

You want to talk about the Japanese? those guys (till today) still believe some of the most superstitious stories from their past but they still maintain one of top 3 economies in the world.

All this countries have something that we lack and it's not religion. In your spare time you can dabble in those similarities but i'm done arguing "Religion is the problem" for today.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
marvin902:

It is not about knowing how to write. The answer is even there in your comment, they know the format
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by marvin902(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
AgricSalt:

It is not about knowing how to write. The answer is even there in your comment, they know the format

so when you paste format..
follow up nor dey abi
oga if you ready abeg come ekp..
cum see who you go senior with 10 years dey drive car you can only dream of
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
stupidity:
Yahoo plus is so damn real.

Back in edo state I seen a guy talking on phone with his maga to go pay a certain amount of money to his account. The maga was reluctant. He said he’s not paying nada.

This guy ended the call, brought out his wallet and removed a ring from it. He put the ring on his right hand finger and used the hand to call the maga again and repeated all what he told the maga before and this time, he told him to go to the bank right away and make the deposit. The maga only answered “okay sir” I’m on my way right now.

Have seen a lot of stuffs that made me believe yahoo plus is real. Edo state is their hub. I’m not being tribalistic o. I’m from edo as well.

This is the kind of embellished stories I am talking about.

There are many reasons why your story is so fake, but let me point out just two for you.

1) You say you see the guy talking to his maga on phone? Well, why would he conduct that kind of business in your presence? You are his colleague?

2) You said he was talking to the man and when the man disagreed, he then brought out his miracle ring? Why would he take such business risk and not start initially with the ring?

My friend, please let us say only the things that are factual. It has a way of liberating people to do great things.
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
marvin902:

so when you paste format..
follow up nor dey abi
oga if you ready abeg come ekp..
cum see who you go senior with 10 years dey drive car you can only dream of

It is those guys that know how to follow it up that I refer as those that has mastered the business. Internet fraudsters have blue prints of projected business transactions from the start to completion. They can even simulate the progress of a given transaction and how it is expected to go
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by ednut1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
I concur. Those tales are bullshi.1

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
AgricSalt:

Money rituals. The people that kills people and do rituals do it because they have been deceived that it makes them money. While the actual people that do become rich are rich because they follow the practical way.

In the case where a ritualist is rich, two things are usually involved, either that he makes his thousands from actual sales of human parts, or he follows the practical way of business
hmmm so you think. May we never fall prey or be victims of the diabolic things you think do not exist IJN.amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' / Lady's Nude Birthday Photoshoot Earns Her Criticisms (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.