Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises (33208 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Quality20(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2018
tufiakwa. Catholics killing Catholics in Rivers state cos of worldly things
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by BruncleZuma: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2018
This clowns may be complicit in this issue...Wike ngwa do something nah e don too much.
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Webman007: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2018
Nothing yet said by the FG about these killings....

Nobody is talking...this will not happen in a sane society
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Brugo(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Wike will do worse next year during the general elections. When violent people elect a violent politician, they must endure things like this.

At the slightest provocation, the average native threatens to kill the offender. Their governor is not left out. He cannot make a simple statement against his political opponents without using words like "kill" or "die".

Funny enough, an overwhelming majority claim to be born again christians. What tasteless irony. If Christians had an extremist arm, Rivers state natives among some others will fit the description easily.

Watching the news about pre and post election violence in the state in 2015, was a horrific experience. Gory images everywhere. 2019 is loading and Wike will not be opposed to depopulating his state again with avoidable violence. It's a jungle out there.

You people need to calm down and address conflict with reason and not weapons.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by exlinkleads(f): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2018
always looking for someone to blame

Both Wike and Peterside are example of worst leaders the world have ever had

both are thugs
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2018
God!!!! For this new year
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by olutunde12(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2018
Webman007:
Nothing yet said by the FG about these killings....

Nobody is talking...this will not happen in a sane society

The fg had spoken. That is what is I wanted to comment on before I saw yours. Peterside should know that he is the head of a federal patastal and should stop making ungurded statements like this without any proofs.

1 Like

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by henryhemon(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Gkemz:
APC is doing this to frustrate wike's government just like it did during Jonathan's government. All these attacks in Rivers, Adamawa and Borno, Benue, Plateau, etc against Christians through fulani herdsmen parading themselves as gunmen are politically motivated.

Look at this comment,it shows how useless some people are claiming they 're supporting a government.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Richy4(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2018
I am not angry that these people are using this unfortunate situation to play politics...

I am only angry because I read from there that the police officer said they were on top of the situation..which situation were they on top of, was it to count the number of the dead citizens or to secure lives ... sad
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by MadCow1: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2018
Lol.... Rest in Peace to the dead and also congratulations to the dead on making the news. grin

I woke up to calls of people calling to ask me about this and I just flippantly laughed it off. It's nothing new. Nobody worth anything risks their lives to go to Omoku in Rivers State. Kidnapping, muder and other violent crimes have been the order of the day for years.. Long before Amaechi. This was not APC's doing. Nobody in that village dare identify as APC or you will be dead, #FACT!

I want to thank mr. Felix Obuah a.k.a Go-round ONELGA for sacrificing the sanity of that village for political gains. Its not lost on anyone who created this chaos. The Oba of Ogbaland has also lost all relevance in that village as once upon a time, this would never have happened in Ogbaland under the watch of the Oba without repercussions.

Sorry I come across as cold but this is not new. This is a regular occurrence in Omoku.. The only difference is that this one made the news.. Let the living bury their dead. All I know is that one day even this will have to come to an end.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Shosvegas(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2018
dokiOloye:
Stoopid Peterside has forgotten that the police,army and other security agencies are not under d control of the governor.
Wike doesn't have d power to instruct an ordinary DPO on what to do.

If Wike can't instruct an ordinary DPO in his state. Then he should resign. If a number one citizen in a state cannot control security agencies in his state according to you, I think I dnt see d reason y he shud continue ruling

1 Like

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by labanji(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Rivers to me seems to be the most insecure part in Nigeria asides the boko haram issues of north east.
The rate of illegal possession of guns in that state is out of this world.
R. I. P to the deceased

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2018
The day Nigerian youths and entire people will disassociate themselves from politicians and speak for themselves then Nigeria will become a better place to live.

They forget too soon that politicians use poverty as a weapon to fight the masses. Men need to wake up.

Enough is enough, you are not feeding me. If you don't know how to make the economy better, leave the place!

1 Like

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by excel4us: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Simply barbaric!
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Donjazzy12(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2018
FRESHG:
ELECTION IS FAST APPROACHING,SO THEY MUST DO EVERYTHING WITHIN THEIR POWER TO REMOVE NYSOM WIKE BY ALL MEANS...
When you go to bed what do you see? A violent man you people supported to use violent means and people to win elections is with the militants and cultists he used killing people and you are here talking about plots to remove people. If you left your conscience in 2017 please go back and get it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Kaybaba5(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2018
God have mercy......
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by billyG(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2018
dokiOloye:
Stoopid Peterside has forgotten that the police,army and other security agencies are not under d control of the governor.
Wike doesn't have d power to instruct an ordinary DPO on what to do.
d same wike that hav over 150 securities;police,Nsdsc,army & dss guarding him,his children,wife,GFs,his mother,his houses,in-laws,who gav him those securities?bros fear God ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by ogene144(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2018
FRESHG:
ELECTION IS FAST APPROACHING,SO THEY MUST DO EVERYTHING WITHIN THEIR POWER TO REMOVE NYSOM WIKE BY ALL MEANS...
have sense bro must u always be sentimental abt all issues concerning politics......

1 Like

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Sleezwizz: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2018
Gkemz:
APC is doing this to frustrate wike's government just like it did during Jonathan's government. All these attacks in Rivers, Adamawa and Borno, Benue, Plateau, etc against Christians through fulani herdsmen parading themselves as gunmen are politically motivated.

Your brain is under your slippers.. U are senseless...

4 Likes

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Donjazzy12(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2018
MadCow1:
Lol.... Rest in Peace to the dead and also congratulations to the dead on making the news. grin

I woke up to calls of people calling to ask me about this and I just flippantly laughed it off. It's nothing new. Nobody worth anything risks their lives to go to Omoku in Rivers State. Kidnapping, muder and other violent crimes have been the order of the day for years.. Long before Amaechi. This was not APC's doing. Nobody in that village dare identify as APC or you will be dead, #FACT!

I want to thank mr. Felix Obuah a.k.a Go-round ONELGA for sacrificing the sanity of that village for political gains. Its not lost on anyone who created this chaos. The Oba of Ogbaland has also lost all relevance in that village as once upon a time, this would never have happened in Ogbaland under the watch of the Oba without repercussions.

Sorry I come across as cold but this is not new. This is a regular occurrence in Omoku.. The only difference is that this one made the news.. Let the living bury their dead. All I know is that one day even this will have to come to an end.
You just spoke facts! Everybody who knows Rivers state knows that the alleged killer Donwanny was empowered by Wike and even given a Chieftaincy title by the same Wike. That is why all APC members are killed in that place. We have not forgotten the case of the ward 4 party chairman of APC that was beheaded, with his wife and Son also killed because they held a ward meeting!

But Rivers people do not deserve pity! When they are ready, they should rise and remove the yoke from their necks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by homenje73: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2018
This is all APC hand work, may Peterside go n rest. since when u begin show concern ? say land no good are u not a party to it? soon lizard of Ubima will read out its own scripts. ndi ojoor, ndi obodo adi nma
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Donjazzy12(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2018
exlinkleads:
always looking for someone to blame

Both Wike and Peterside are example of worst leaders the world have ever had

both are thugs
PDP destroys peoples conscience. Congratulations on the loss of your own.
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by billyG(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2018
EternalTruths:
Don't be surprised that Peterside is behind the killings.

Lord Chosen should pray for vengeance.

" Vengeance is mine says the Lord." God

Ogba people should not relent in prayers
Shut up lil' boy!d pendulum is swinging toward wike's direction,i see wike's fang driping with blood......
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Donjazzy12(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2018
billyG:

Shut up lil' boy!d pendulum is swinging toward wike's direction,i see wike's fang driping with blood......
Thanks for speaking the truth.
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by EternalTruths: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2018
billyG:

Why will Wike kill his own people he has no quarrel with.?

Use your small brain for once.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by Webman007: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2018
olutunde12:

The fg had spoken. That is what is I wanted to comment on before I saw yours. Peterside should know that he is the head of a federal patastal and should stop making ungurded statements like this without any proofs.

He's a partisan person an interesting party on this matter....

Nothing stops the media men of the President to release an official statement on this matter including the state commissioner of police , IG and other security official on what they are doing or what they have done so far to track the killers

its only in a zoo and banana republic will people embark on this kind of senseless killings of innocent citizens and everywhere will be quite.....

Let the VP , The Gov, The IG and the rest visit the area.
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by EternalTruths: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2018
MadCow1:

What is the origin of this problem.?

Are they cursed for denying their Igbo root.?
Re: Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises by dokiOloye(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2018
billyG:

d same wike that hav over 150 securities;police,Nsdsc,army & dss guarding him,his children,wife,GFs,his mother,his houses,in-laws,who gav him those securities?bros fear God ooo!
Grow up.
Those security men were posted to him,its not by his power that they are there.
Remember d recent Anambra governorship elections where d governor's security details were suddenly withdrawn without his knowledge?
What does that tell you about who controls d security agencies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judges Drop To 13, NBA Kicks / Pictures Of The First Nigerian Owned Satellite Earth Station / Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.