Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:23 PM

Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 (8055 Views)

Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 / Korean Government Fully-funded Scholarships For International Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Watsoneology: 5:34am On Jan 02, 2018
A University In Canada, The University of Alberta is delighted to Announce Her 2018 Fully Funded Killam Trust Scholarships to pursue doctoral programme or thesis research during the fall and Winter Terms. The scholarship is exclusively open to international students.

AIM OF SCHOLARSHIP
The aim of the scholarship is to support international students who have completed at least one year of graduate work

The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded by Alexander Cameron Rutherford,

The first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president. Its enabling legislation is the Post-secondary Learning Act.

Scholarship Description:
The scholarship is awarded in all the fields offered by the university.

Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.

Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given
Scholarship can be taken in Canada

Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.

Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed at least one year of graduate work. other information on official site of the University

English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.

Postgraduate Scholarships, Also Applies

Application Deadline: February 15, 2018

Click Source https://nairalearn.com/apply-for-fully-funded-scholarships-to-canada-2018/ To Get To Application Form

1 Like

Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Watsoneology: 6:54am On Jan 02, 2018

Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2018
who else have applied
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Egalitarian1: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Nice info
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2018
lemme follow this...
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Achillesdam500(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
who else have applied

Have you applied? It seems the link is broken
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Watsoneology: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yes I Have... Mayby Due To Traffic, Just keep on trying, i deed my around 2am today
Achillesdam500:

Have you applied? It seems the link is broken
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Achillesdam500(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Watsoneology:
Yes I Have... Mayby Due To Traffic, Just keep on trying, i deed my around 2am today
Were you asked to pay for anything?cause it's either am not getting it or the site is messed up itself
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by ozoneboy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Watsoneology:

Bro please I read through the app form and didn't understand if it's for international students in Canada or if those doing their programme outside Canada can apply too.Please I need help on how to apply am already a Ph.D student at University of Port Harcourt. nwachukwuchikac@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Watsoneology: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
You are Qualify To Apply, Is Open For All International students out side Canada ,Just head to the site, due do to traffic, it seems like the link is down.. Just Keep On Trying..

Thanks

ozoneboy:

Bro please I read through the app form and didn't understand if it's for international students in Canada or if those doing their programme outside Canada can apply too.Please I need help on how to apply am already a Ph.D student at University of Port Harcourt. nwachukwuchikac@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Watsoneology: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
No I Was Not Ask To Pay For Any Fee, For Now... and i believe they will not do so, base on what i read on the files they sent to me... Just Try Again.. Maybe doing the midnight hours, using west Africa Timing...
Best Of Luck
Achillesdam500:

Were you asked to pay for anything?cause it's either am not getting it or the site is messed up itself
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Achillesdam500(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Watsoneology:
No I Was Not Ask To Pay For Any Fee, For Now... and i believe they will not do so, base on what i read on the files they sent to me... Just Try Again.. Maybe doing the midnight hours, using west Africa Timing...
Best Of Luck
Thanks bruvv
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by policy12: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Achillesdam500:

Thanks bruvv

Is it also applicable for Master students?
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by graciouness(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Will try it out later as the site seems not to be responding now.
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by graciouness(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Will try it out as well.
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by smoochii: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Good day, please can someone who has applied successfully be kind enough to assist me with the steps on how to go about it ..I really do not understand even after opening the site.
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by DAramis: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
smoochii:
Good day, please can someone who has applied successfully be kind enough to assist me with the steps on how to go about it ..I really do not understand even after opening the site.
Use this direct link.

https://www.ualberta.ca/graduate-studies/awards-and-funding/scholarships/killam

I have not applied yet. too complicated but will make out time to go through it and see if i can apply.

All the best
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by DAramis: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
A glimpse...

Happy new year.

Scholarship hunting has never been easy...May the Lord grant us this favour only once.

may all our effort never been in vain.

Lord, I only ask of this favour from you once.

Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Watsoneology: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Use The Second Link On The Site, The Direct Link To The Scholarship Form Is Broken

Best Of Luck Guys
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by stainlessgerard(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Can a graduate apply?.. If yes.. Please, how can I create an account..
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by profmsboi(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Okay.
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Watsoneology: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Open For MS Holders

Thanks
stainlessgerard:
Can a graduate apply?.. If yes.. Please, how can I create an account..
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Watsoneology: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Watsoneology: 5:57am On Jan 07, 2018
Use The Second Link On The Page If You are still finding the first link difficult to browse.. Happy First Sunday Of The Year To You Guys..
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by Watsoneology: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 by motide(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please can someone lead or direct me on how to apply for this schorlarship. I opened the site but got confused and couldn't do anything.

(1) (Reply)

I Interviewed The Head Of HR At The Nigerian Stock Exchange - what she said! / Who Else Got A Text From NYIF / Jobs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.