Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World (51726 Views)

Clean Cars Around Lagos That Are Ready For Inspection / Wheels And Tyres For Truck, Suv And Cars Available At Good Rate / Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 5:54am On Jan 02, 2018
It seems amazing that anyone would abandon their cars, or dealership with good sales stock still on the floor.

Surely you wouldn't close the doors to your shop until every last vehicle had rolled out of the door.

Well, it would seem that this isn't always the case for various reasons, some car dealerships close down with brand new cars still sitting in the showrooms and some of those, now classic cars, are still there to this day.

Cars have also been abandoned for various reasons around the world

http://www.hypertomb.com/abandoned-dealerships/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 5:56am On Jan 02, 2018
BMW dealership in Ontario, Canada.

Closed in 1988 with cars still sitting.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by amunkita(m): 5:56am On Jan 02, 2018
Plot For resale..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 5:57am On Jan 02, 2018
Abandoned Mercedes Benz showroom in Spain.

12 Likes

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Obinnau(m): 5:57am On Jan 02, 2018
.Shows a working economy with standards, most of these cars are abandoned because they no longer meet the environmental emission standards. Plus there are better options. But I love that vintage BMW, would love to tweak it and feel it speeding.

16 Likes

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by PapaNnamdi: 5:58am On Jan 02, 2018
I have nothing to do with this space I booked, I just booked it..

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 5:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Abandoned in the 1970's

Toyota dealership/showroom in cyprus.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 5:59am On Jan 02, 2018
Fiat showroom Denmark

7 Likes

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 5:59am On Jan 02, 2018
Japan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 6:01am On Jan 02, 2018
Abandoned somwhere in Nigeria.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by dayleke: 6:02am On Jan 02, 2018
They are vintage

More money fall on them...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by dayleke: 6:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Those Naija ones no be dealership own o....

Na mechanic workshop dem abandon dem dia for...
No money for maintenance....

28 Likes

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 6:04am On Jan 02, 2018
dayleke:
Those Naija ones no be dealership own o....

Na mechanic workshop dem abandon dem dia for...
No money for maintenance....

Yea.....That's why i said dealership, cars.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 6:05am On Jan 02, 2018
Location unknown.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 6:09am On Jan 02, 2018
Chengdu, China

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 6:16am On Jan 02, 2018
Abandoned for years in Japans

Dozens of vehicles lie abandoned and covered in overgrown bushes along what was once a stretch of road near the power plant.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by deepwater(f): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by dayleke: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2018
Explorers:

Yea.....That's why i said dealership, cars.

Okay sir,
Carry on...
You da man....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by alfred007(m): 6:31am On Jan 02, 2018
what a waste!
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by satelliteDISH(m): 6:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Op, how do I meet dealers. I want make them dash me one.
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2018
In Dubai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Miserablemee: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2018
Dog and fowl no get shame at all, na so them go dey born anyhow like human being, even goat of all creature dey born only one. Wetin one fowl dey do with 12 children.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by onward4life(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Explorers

Already topping the killer List of Tu18.

New year Happiness!
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 7:28am On Jan 02, 2018
Up to 100 cars were discovered by urban explorers cascading down a mine inside of a cave in Ceredigion, Wales.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2018
Chrysler Dealership, East Liverpool, Ohio.

This ghost Dealership belonged to a man called Basil Mangano and in fact may still do.

He had a chain of dealerships, but sold them all off when he retired in 1998.

7 Likes

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Abandoned AMC Dealership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by free2ryhme: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2018
it is explorer again cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by michlins(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2018
I don't know what to say believe me

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2018
maybe with some funds love-vendor my ride can ressurect some of this cars...if one of this old cars get into the next fast and furious movie....forget It...investors would come and pack them all...re function them all n auction at large prices ...some people would still spend millions of dollars for these cars

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Na to go Japan go find how to ship some of those exotic abandoned cars come Nigeria.

After all, our people no dey take I see anything imported.

What a mistake of a nation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by bejeria101(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2018
Explorers:
In Dubai

The 2nd pix an enzio ferrari,story was that it was stolen and brought into dubai and so was impounded and the owner is yet to come for it.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by jchioma: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2018
If one sharp importer send those cars to Nigeria, people will still buy them.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) / Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) / Clearing&forwarding Agent.customs Area Controller (bsb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.