Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World (51725 Views)

Clean Cars Around Lagos That Are Ready For Inspection / Wheels And Tyres For Truck, Suv And Cars Available At Good Rate / Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by lazygal: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Explorers:
It seems amazing that anyone would abandon their cars, or dealership with good sales stock still on the floor.

Surely you wouldn't close the doors to your shop until every last vehicle had rolled out of the door.

Well, it would seem that this isn't always the case for various reasons, some car dealerships close down with brand new cars still sitting in the showrooms and some of those, now classic cars, are still there to this day.

Cars have also been abandoned for various reasons around the world

http://www.hypertomb.com/abandoned-dealerships/

Explore you are a snob and choose who you respond to.several tines I have commended you just to be ignored. When you become a very influential person I wonder what you will now do
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by ayobamiakinrind(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
bejeria101:

So these are where the pictures came from? Political e-rats said gej and his cabinet stole nigeria dry and the vehicles recovered frm looters. The truth woulds vindicate itself. Awon ode

Same thing I thought when I saw it.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by femo86(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
daveP:
Chai. oju mi ti ri, eti mi ti gbo, enu mi ma la eti abo yen tan!! grin

Bros ....you be choir master ni grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Explorers:
Abandoned somwhere in Nigeria.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
WEN BABA GIVES U WEALTH, THE PROS...
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by daveP(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
femo86:

Bros ....you be choir master ni grin grin grin
Lol. close
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by shumuel(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Explorers:
It seems amazing that anyone would abandon their cars, or dealership with good sales stock still on the floor.

Surely you wouldn't close the doors to your shop until every last vehicle had rolled out of the door.

Well, it would seem that this isn't always the case for various reasons, some car dealerships close down with brand new cars still sitting in the showrooms and some of those, now classic cars, are still there to this day.

Cars have also been abandoned for various reasons around the world

http://www.hypertomb.com/abandoned-dealerships/

Vintages grin

Happy New Year bro
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
lazygal:

Explore you are a snob and choose who you respond to.several tines I have commended you just to be ignored. When you become a very influential person I wonder what you will now do

Smile......Not like that bro, just that i can't respond to all.

Sometimes i like it or share, so sorry if you see it like that.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
ocelot2006:

Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant disaster?

Yea..
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Zonacom:
When I save pics from nairaland, I don't find them in my Gallery. I've noticed this on two different phones. Is it normal? what can I do to change that? Explorers any help? I wana save some of these pics

If i upload 4 different pictures at a time in single post, downloading will be difficult. You can only take one, so most times i screenshot then crop each out.
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Damfostopper:
this ones na hunted town...everybody don run comot

Lol...
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
onward4life:
Explorers

Already topping the killer List of Tu18.

New year Happiness!

Lol.... Tnx bro, compliments.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Zonacom:
When I save pics from nairaland, I don't find them in my Gallery. I've noticed this on two different phones. Is it normal? what can I do to change that? Explorers any help? I wana save some of these pics
download next browser on play store.. Chrome and web Dnt save nairaland photos

Explorer
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Nnamdiojukwu: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Some white fools do not know how to make money,cleanup this cars,ship them to third world countries like nigeria,somalia,uganda,mali,niger,togo,benin republic etc and make a cool cash.
Who cares about emission here in africa?
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by DICKtator: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Explorers:
Abandoned for years in Japans

Dozens of vehicles lie abandoned and covered in overgrown bushes along what was once a stretch of road near the power plant.

Near power plant?

In japan?

Hope it isn't in fukushima?

Probably radiation-filled vehicles

grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
DICKtator:

Near power plant?

In japan?

Hope it isn't in fukushima?

Probably radiation-filled vehicles

grin grin grin grin

Yea
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Explorers(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
smithsydny:
download next browser on play store.. Chrome and web Dnt save nairaland photos

Explorer

Yea.
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Mckandre(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
honestly, cant someone go there nd collect those cars? since its abandoned there without security, abi all of them were laced with juju.

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Damfostopper(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mayflowa:

They ran because of nuclear radiation. No one wants to go back there for fear of it. There were probably nuclear leak from the nuclear power plant nearby!

People may still never go there for the next century because the cars are already absorb plenty radiation
no wonder.... am not sure the nuclear radiation go occur again...sha. it might be explored in the future....when Japan don't have any oda option cos of increased population... they will go back to the ghost and hunted town ...d are looking for moses to lead....when one person move...odas don join asap
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Waffarianman(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Explorer my Guy take this to see front

1 Like

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by oseiwe(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Explorers:

Smile......Not like that bro, just that i can't respond to all.
Sometimes i like it or share, so sorry if you see it like that.
Abeg, make you follow am join for peace to reign.
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by kenoz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
shocked
See cars
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
this is disgustin undecided with people in those countries not having transport and here are dumped cars
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Xionez(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
this is disgustin undecided with people in those countries not having transport and here are dumped cars

Lolz. The way the cars are left to stand slowly, i'm guessing that someone has already made an attempt to purchase a classic and probably found all that glitters is not gold.

You will be amazed by the precision of internet bots, specially modified for car ethuastist, which are employed to scrub the internet for a rare find.

Those Mercedes-Benz[es] would ring 6 digits when put on the auction block. It will be higher since the cars hasn't been driven out of the show room.

I'm sure there is more to it that meets the eye.
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by 2shure: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
auction export loading
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Obinnau:
.Shows a working economy with standards, most of these cars are abandoned because they no longer meet the environmental emission standards. Plus there are better options. But I love that vintage BMW, would love to tweak it and feel it speeding.
Wrong. They were abandoned at the time when they still met your "environmental emission standards".
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by armyofone(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Really, after clean up make dem ship that fukushima cars come give you, na so you like motor reach? Abeg, trekking is best than you turning into mutant nija.

Nnamdiojukwu:
Some white fools do not know how to make money,cleanup this cars,ship them to third world countries like nigeria,somalia,uganda,mali,niger,togo,benin republic etc and make a cool cash.
Who cares about emission here in africa?
Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by ceejayluv(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Miserablemee:
Dog and fowl no get shame at all, na so them go dey born anyhow like human being, even goat of all creature dey born only one. Wetin one fowl dey do with 12 children.

Duck dey carry like 30 pikin dey waka sef...

1 Like

Re: Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
deepwater:
Lol
Chai this your monicker ehn #deepwater

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) / Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) / Clearing&forwarding Agent.customs Area Controller (bsb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.