Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? (839 Views)

Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada / What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? / What Online Job Can I Do With 24/7 Light In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? by boydquotes: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2018
Good morning, happy new month and happy new year to all nairalanders and fellow countrymen.
I am someone who sparingly work during the rainy seasons because of the nature of my job.
I'm a painter by profession, any painter here stands a better chance of understanding me better.
It's not that we don't work at all during the aforementioned period, just that the majority of our jobs are during the dry seasons.
I need you to all to help me out on this crucial matter, I don't have a laptop, but I got a good android phone. So I wanna know if there's anything good I can do with it.
I just don't wanna spend this rainy season in indolence.
Re: What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? by leverage(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2018
hmm new year and you are still asking dead questions
Re: What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2018
You haven't even answered the basic question needed before you start your own online business. Starting an online business is the same as starting an offline business. It should come with serious planning, and that is what most people fail to do.

When you have made plans, then you would know the channels and strategies that you need to execute the plans you've cooked.

Therefore, I will advise you to start your Start your digital marketing classes here.

Goodluck
Re: What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? by yungpowers(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2018
, �����
Re: What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? by boydquotes: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
You haven't even answered the basic question needed before you start your own online business. Starting an online business is the same as starting an offline business. It should come with serious planning, and that is what most people fail to do.

When you have made plans, then you would know the channels and strategies that you need to execute the plans you've cooked.

Therefore, I will advise you to start your Start your digital marketing classes here.

Goodluck

Is the marketing obtainable through a mobile phone?
Re: What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? by Premiumwriter: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2018
boydquotes:
Good morning, happy new month and happy new year to all nairalanders and fellow countrymen.
I am someone who sparingly work during the rainy seasons because of the nature of my job.
I'm a painter by profession, any painter here stands a better chance of understanding me better.
It's not that we don't work at all during the aforementioned period, just that the majority of our jobs are during the dry seasons.
I need you to all to help me out on this crucial matter, I don't have a laptop, but I got a good android phone. So I wanna know if there's anything good I can do with it.
I just don't wanna spend this rainy season in indolence.
writing if you're good at it.
Re: What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2018
boydquotes:
Is the marketing obtainable through a mobile phone?

Question is "What do you want to market"

Who are you targetting?

I can't start teaching you all these now. Just read up buddy, then you will know what you even intend to market, your target audience.

If you want to market via Instagram, do you need a computer? Hell no.
Re: What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? by boydquotes: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2018
Premiumwriter:
writing if you're good at it.
Can't you tutor me bro?
Re: What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? by Premiumwriter: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
boydquotes:

Can't you tutor me bro?
on how to become a good writer? Or the site to work on?
Re: What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? by sholatour(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
You can trade domain names, read more here: [url]nairaland.com/4198855/how-make-800-monthly-online[/url].
Re: What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? by boydquotes: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2018
Premiumwriter:
on how to become a good writer? Or the site to work on?
The site.
Can you drop your contact pls?

(1) (Reply)

Beef Boycott; Is This The Immediate Solution To The Herdsmen Killings? / Fully VERIFIED Paypal Business Account To Recieve/send In Nigeria Without VPN / Should You Dress Corporately When Working From Home? - Instagram Roundup Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.