Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead (52994 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by tellmemore(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2007
Pastor T.B Joshua raises a man from the dead.

Watch it:
[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CIHPor_haA[/flash]
http://2twist..com/2007/02/pastor-tb-joshua.html
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by naijacutee(f): 12:44am On Mar 01, 2007
Hmmm. . . Interesting
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by bluenubian(f): 1:16am On Mar 01, 2007
tell me about it
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by ikamefa(f): 3:23am On Mar 01, 2007
what a load of rubbish!

yeah right! even ma grandma can raise a dead man better than that !

he should have used formula 914! grin
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by OmoEko1(f): 4:53am On Mar 01, 2007
@THE TOPIC

very very interesting
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by star01(m): 4:58am On Mar 01, 2007
yeah right, keepin wishin
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by gaby(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2007
Na wa oooh i pity that volunteer man well well the old man recieve enough blows and beating, Abegy make una waka far with una yeye levels,
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by ikamefa(f): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2007
gaby:

Na wa oooh i pity that volunteer man well well the old man recieve enough blows and beating, Abegy make una waka far with una yeye levels,

abi oh! if anybody rain blows on  me like that!  cheesy  how i no go faint /die fah?  grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by star01(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2007
ppl re hilarious
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by donnie(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2007
I have noticed that many do not even know what to think about this man. with one breath, they say he is mysterious, using the power of belzebub to work miracles; with another breath, they say he is faking them.

Why don't you belong to one camp and watch your theology blown away like shaft.

For those who say(or wish) it is fake, are you saying the dead are not being raised to day in Jesus name? Have you investigated the matter or you are just afraid to believe.

And for those who say He uses the power of demons, let us see you use the name of Jesus to call someone from the dead, then we will believe you wink

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by bonheur: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2007
na wa 4 dis country.so people dey wey believe dat crap.this is embarassing.no wonder NBC ban dis miracles 4 tv some years ago.
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by Backslider(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2007
@Donnie

Please let us look at the man also. Yes he has a following true. but let us look at the man closely if he be of God or not.

@ all
The Miracles don't make a man (MAN OF GOD)

I am Going to say this The Idea of Man of God Will be Embarrassed, as God will raise humble men that will perform exploit of the last day but the people that believe in men more than him that sent will not see.

What we seen is the revival of man, some do it with the Love of God in their heart and fall by the wayside. some do as for Identification purposes. I have studied Homiletics and I can know when a man is Going astray.

That is why he said and they that know their God shall perform Exploits. It is not those that perform miracle (JUDAS DID PERFORM MIRACLE) it is those that Know Their God ( Have Holiness of Heart and there Character points to Jesus).

God Bless you all
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by donnie(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2007
Thanks for your exhortation. I hope u are not inferring that i believe a man more than Christ. No, i believe in God and His son Jesus Christ and i am walking in Him and in the demonstration of the Spirit and of Power. I do not seek miracles, they follow me wherever i go. Have you observed the prophet yourself and found him to be lacking in the fruits of the Spirit? From my own observations, he is humble, kind, soft spoken, not given to greed, or anger, patient, tolerant and full of love for God and his brethren in Christ including those who slander him openly to his face. Not to mention his fellowship with Christ in holiness and the power and authority which he demonstrates in His name. By their fruits we shall know them. The fruits i have seen all point to one Christ Jesus. My dear, stop looking afar off for the last days, for they are already here and God's annointing is working all over the world through ordinary men and women whom u will think do not qualify, drawing many to Him. Many will not witness this move of God's Spirit even in these last days until they learn to say, "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord."
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by Seun(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2007
The video doesn't prove anything. If you think it does, please explain how you think it does.
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by ikamefa(f): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2007
Seun:

The video doesn't prove anything. If you think it does, please explain how you think it does.

thank you jare! it does not prove nuffin! all this epistle writers yarnning opata!
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by donnie(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2007
If it doesn't, why then is it stirring up so much emotion? Why are so many getting all worked up?
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by ikamefa(f): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2007
donnie:

If it doesn't, why then is it stirring up so much emotion? Why are so many getting all worked up?

LMAO! worked up? over what! grin grin grin grin grin you are the one getting worked up!
me? grin grin am having fun here!
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by sisimose(f): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2007
HMM, I don tire!
ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE! Praise him in all things anyway
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by mrmayor(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2007
I'm curious and I have a question or two.

1.How did he die;accident,malaria,aids or heart attack?

2.Did this man die in the church or was he brought in from the mortuary?

3.If this man was dead;why is (CPR) been given to him? , http://depts.washington.edu/learncpr/quickcpr.html.

Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by Nella(f): 1:34am On Mar 03, 2007
wao i can't belive i wasted about 10 mins of ma life watching that CRAPP!!
just when will people stop being so gulible?!?!?!? that video is crap,

make one person just ring up a fire alarm, u go c amm say even d man who claims 2 b dead n d ones who claim 2 b raising go run lyk them never run b4!!!

i can't belive that people belive that crapp!!!! angry angry angry angry
diz country has 2 stop looking 4 soo much miracles, it just seems a million people go runnig, if dey just here d mention of " Miracle"!!
na waoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! 9JA!!!
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by GL(f): 3:57am On Mar 09, 2007
ds video proves nothing at all.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:21-23
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by donnie(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2007
The above post actualy describes what i spoke about earlier. First they try to deny that the miracle ever happened and then when they consider that it possible it actually happened, they begin to quote scriptures attempting to portray the man as a devil. Well thank God that scripture did not say that all who call Him lord will not enter. Meaning that there are some who work miracles and who will call Him on that day and be recieved.
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by Backslider(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2007
My sister GL

God Bless you for that Quote.

Does this man condemn sin at all? It is all Miracles. The Children of this day Seek a Sign. It shall be The Sign of Noah yea Few Shall Serve The Lord In Spirit and Truth.
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by Nella(f): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2007
Backslider:

My sister GL

God Bless you for that Quote.

Does this man condemn sin at all? It is all Miracles. The Children of this day Seek a Sign. It shall be The Sign of Noah yea Few Shall Serve The Lord In Spirit and Truth.

don't mind them-----trying 2 decive gulible people always!!!!
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by segoye2(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2007
I believe this Video has nothing to do with the topic. After I played it over and over again, I discovered that The Pastor slept on the dead man and put something to the side of the dead man, The Camera man went back alittle while the pastor doing some incantations.

Is Funny, but this looks real fake and evil to me.

That spectacular things are being seen at his church and on video seem to be without doubt. But let's not forget that many of the "miracles" we see could also be faked. If these are indeed true miracles, we still need to investigate the source. It is important to remember that Satan is capable of both healing (Rev. 13:14) and making people sick (Job 2:7). I have suspected for a long time that occult healings can sometimes be the result of the enemy lifting sickness or disease that was a result of his inflicting sickness and disease in the first place. Why would he do that? Simply to prop up his false prophets and false healers and to deceive people! We also need to be aware of the fact that a house swept clean without true repentance and belief in Jesus Christ is a house that is open to further demonic episodes (Matt. 12:43-45). That's why it's always important to check back on those who claim to be healed and see if they are still healed at a later date.

But, most importantly, it's imperative to test the spirits, judge and compare the doctrinal teachings and beliefs presented by T.B. Joshua with the Word of God. On that basis alone you will discover that this man is teaching heresy -- laying error alongside truth. Christians should avoid any man who is using occult techniques in the name of Jesus Christ.

Beware:

Matt. 24:23-36 At that time if anyone says to you, `Look, here is the Christ!' or, `There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you, `There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, `Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by donnie(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2007
What are the false doctrines and techniques? And what makes them false? Reading my bible i see that there's nothing strange about the way and manner in which the guy was raised. And please, kindly let us know what the proper technique for raising the dead is.
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by bluenubian(f): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2007
mrmayor:

3.If this man was dead;why is (CPR) been given to him? , http://depts.washington.edu/learncpr/quickcpr.html.

to quickly answer your question. u can perform CPR to a person that has jus died (i.e no heart rate and/or no respirations) till medics arrive

anyways the video is a bunch of bull, the guy looks like he has reach his time anyways, why bring him back to life?
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by Backslider(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2007
Jeremiah Chapter 23

25I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

26How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

27Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

28The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

29[b]Is not my word like as a fire[/b]? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

30Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

31Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

32Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

YOUR MUST SEPERATE YOURSELF FROM SIN. READ YOUR BIBLE.
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by agnesoseka: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2007
couldnt view it sad
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by olutomiwa(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2007
how much dem pay the foolish "DEAD" man to act for the congregation?dead ko dead ni,abeg commot here,una think sey we never wise for dis country?i pity una wey dey go dat kind BABALAWO CHURCH.
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by ricadelide(m): 3:48am On Apr 20, 2007
@ donnie,
i didnt play the video cos i wasnt interested. just wanted to make some responses to your comments.

we live in the end times, and if there was anytime for discernment, it is now. the bible has really warned about these times that, without being careful, even the very elect would be deceived. so we ought to 'take heed lest any man deceive' us.

one cant be too careful in trying to understand people like this. you dont even need to do much searching, just google up his name and look, not at the critics, but at his own quotes. just reading his quotes for a while, it wouldnt take long for anyone with any iota of biblical knowledge to realise that this guy does not know anything about the TRUTH.

Now i dont really care about his miracles, ie whether they are genuine or not, cos that doesnt change anything. what i care about is the man and his doctrine and if you examine that it'd be clear that he is not of us.
SO please dont be too quick to assume things are Ok, if anything we cant be too careful especially in these times.

i hope you'd do a little more searching before you comment again, and if you do so and feel there's nothing wrong, then we can talk further.
Re: Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead by MP007(m): 6:53am On Apr 20, 2007
if u can use anything lord u can use me,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi / Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos) / Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.