Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Am Now Seen As A Bigboy With 9mobile - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am Now Seen As A Bigboy With 9mobile (481 Views)

Salary Structure In 9mobile? / Why Nigerians Are Seen As Fraudulent And Dubious People? / Criminals Are More Likely To Target People Seen As Deviant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Now Seen As A Bigboy With 9mobile by itskindu: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2018
I dedicate this to my one only network 9mibile.
Although it has been a struggle from Etisalat and later restructuring to 9mobile ,but still yet we are the best, in terms of calls best network, best network for browsing and many awuf packages. ever since I purchased my 9mobile sim I now communicate with my family and friends without holding the red button, I now call my reading partner for explanation on areas of difficulty with low rate,My friends now See Me as big boy cause of 9mobile.
Am able to shuffle the internet at my convenience, there network is as fast as fast and furious. 9mobile’s Moretalk tariff plan helps keep friends and families always connected across Nigeria.
smartphones and modem. Furthermore, these are the best internet packages that could cut your data expenses. ?
9mobile DAILY DATA PLAN
those bundles are for users which might be on a tight price range and need exquisite alternatives instead of monthly subscriptions.
10MB FOR N50 – Validity of 24 Hours. The 9mobile plan is appropriate for low internet users.
To subscribe to this plan
Dial *229*3*8#
50MB FOR N100
If 10MB wouldn’t do, right here 9mobile is offering your 50MB well worth of data with a validity period of 24hours.
To opt in,
Dial *229*1#
9mobile WEEKLY DATA PLANS
200MB FOR N200
Way to this plan you can get 200mB with just N200.
To get 200MB for as little as N200 valid for 7 days.
Dial *229*2*10#
9mobile 1GB DATA PLAN
To get this plan for 30 days.
Dial *229*2*7#
legitimate for 30 days.

Pls NOTE: it's not about the numbers of data we are given 9mobile is about efficiency and effectiveness of data. What's the essence of huge data with low internet network.
they are really doing good

THANKS TO THE ENTIRE STAFFS AND MANAGEMENT
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

ANYIGOR NDUBUISI MICHEAL

(1) (Reply)

She Fixed It. / Check The List Of Ongoing Job Opportunities You Should Not Miss This Month / Your Smart Fone Can Make You Enough Money..try #s3masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.